I'm 15/m and I'm a 5'2.5 manlet, will I grow?

I just turned 15 and I am only 5'2.5, I'm shorter than most guys and even girls in my school. I always contemplate the rope because of my manlet genes, but especially because I could literally be a fucking 8/10 chad-lite If I wasn't a fucking midget, because of my chad like face (thick neck, strong jawline, blue eyes, small nose, thin cheeks etc..) and my broad shoulders and my hair which will never bald. There is some hope for me tho, my doctors said that my growth plates are still open and that my hormones are fine and that I'm probably just a late bloomer. But I'm still stressing about it because I make little progress. What should I do? Will I grow? Are there any easy heightmaxxing methods? If I don't grow taller I will probably just off myself because there really is no point in living as a manlet. (I'm white no a shitskin pageet or bugman btw)
How sexually developed are you? It depends on how far into puberty you are.
Take a tanner stage test for boys and report back to us.

Take HGH. Or you will need limb lengthening surgery in the future.

I would kill 9/10 of the human population to have your compact midface

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190411-092440.jpg
    Screenshot_20190411-092440.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 158
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: androidcel
NIGGER GET YOU PLATES CHECKED AND THREATEN THE DOCTORS LIFE TO GIV U DRUGS WTF ARE YOU DOING ARGUING WITH AUTISTS ABOUT HOW SHREK YOUR NOSE IS.
THE CLOCK IS TICKING POTATO FACE!!!!!!!

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: KrissKross, kobecel, Zeta ascended and 3 others
Aromasin 25mg/day.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
I just turned 15 and I am only 5'2.5, I'm shorter than most guys and even girls in my school. I always contemplate the rope because of my manlet genes, but especially because I could literally be a fucking 8/10 chad-lite If I wasn't a fucking midget, because of my chad like face (thick neck, strong jawline, blue eyes, small nose, thin cheeks etc..) and my broad shoulders and my hair which will never bald. There is some hope for me tho, my doctors said that my growth plates are still open and that my hormones are fine and that I'm probably just a late bloomer. But I'm still stressing about it because I make little progress. What should I do? Will I grow? Are there any easy heightmaxxing methods? If I don't grow taller I will probably just off myself because there really is no point in living as a manlet. (I'm white no a shitskin pageet or bugman btw)
It’s truly odd how people the same age can have such differences in height, I know a plethora of classmates which are younger than you but a foot taller. Heightmaxx, right fucking now. Do everything in your power to get on HGH/letrozole.
Even if your face was 7/10, being 5’2 will still significantly reduce your attractiveness.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides and Extra Chromosome
how tall are youre parents??

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
Post face to see if it is ur face or height that's ur problem

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, Extra Chromosome and CupOfCoffee
Yea but don’t you only do that if your hormones are out of wack or shitty, mine are perfectly fine.
Change your attitude now or no girl will ever love you

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, hebbewem, Extra Chromosome and 1 other person
Dating will be probably hard but there's a good chance you'll have a growth spurt

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
Dating will be probably hard but there's a good chance you'll have a growth spurt
Yeah goy you should also blast HGH asap, I can even give you a discount code(JEW10 at checkout) for my source goy

Your funds will help the war effort with Palestine.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and GenericChad1444
Man you have normie face ngl. At 5’2 it’s OVERRRRRR

• +1
Reactions: mrdolphin and ElliotRodgerJr
You still dare say yours are fine at 5’2? Schoolkids of 11 years old heightmog you here. :feelsahh:
Yea I just bought hormones and niacin guys, I gotta be 5’7 atleast

Yea I just bought hormones and niacin guys, I gotta be 5’7 atleast
Should have atleast bought aromasin or letrozole.
Mate, it seems to appear that you don’t know how bad of a situation you’re in at 5’2.

• +1
Should have atleast bought aromasin or letrozole.
Mate, it seems to appear that you don’t know how bad of a situation you’re in at 5’2.
But I’m only 15 and my GROWTH PLATES ARE STILL OPEN
You still dare say yours are fine at 5’2? Schoolkids of 11 years old heightmog you here. :feelsahh:
Oh and should I go on no fap? I’ve been jerking off everyday since I was like 12 so idk if that might stunt my growth

Oh and should I go on no fap? I’ve been jerking off everyday since I was like 12 so idk if that might stunt my growth
Not many people grow much taller after 15.

• +1

Attachments

• 6EA717F6-60F1-4579-8D38-F72826DED55B.jpeg
    6EA717F6-60F1-4579-8D38-F72826DED55B.jpeg
    146.9 KB · Views: 56
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Griffith, hooked_on_tonics, RedPilledStemcel and 2 others
Ehh, most of my friends still grew a lot after 15, me included. Anecdotal evidence, I know, but still.
A minority of people will grow another 10cm after 15. Not too mention in his case even growing 15cm still wouldn’t be enough.

Be sure you are having late puberty and then heightmax if you aren’t

You have cuck coloring, boyo. Blue eyes isn't a big deal if you have blond hair.

1. Go get your fucking thyroid levels checked. You have eyebrow loss and look anemic. Hypothyroidism can cause growth failure.

2. Go to a competent endocrinologist (that is not a woman preferably). Your height is not under average, it's abnormal. You need Somatropin as soon as possible.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: kobecel, ElliotRodgerJr and Extra Chromosome
1. Go get your fucking thyroid levels checked. You have eyebrow loss and look anemic. Hypothyroidism can cause growth failure.

2. Go to a competent endocrinologist (that is not a woman preferably). Your height is not under average, it's abnormal. You need Somatropin as soon as possible.
NickGurr

My nigga free again
A minority of people will grow another 10cm after 15.
Cope, plenty of people who get 15cm growth spurts even at 16
Not too mention in his case even growing 15cm still wouldn’t be enough.
Yeah op better pray you got marphans and grow like a foot lmao

• +1
Reactions: NickGurr
your face is the problem not the height j f l
jk both are

Dude get on HGH, its hard convincing your parents but you will be better off getting a job somewhere and buying the stuff yourself. It will maximize your height development and its the only no bs thing out there (not including surgery).

• +1
Reactions: mrdolphin
I was 5'10 at 15, you need to do something asap

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Mogs me

• +1
Reactions: mrdolphin
HGHmaxx before its too late boi. I was like 5'3 til I was l was 17 and a half and then I grew to 5'10 in like 6 months. I wish I knew about HGH back then tho FeelsBadMan

HGHmaxx before its too late boi. I was like 5'3 til I was l was 17 and a half and then I grew to 5'10 in like 6 months. I wish I knew about HGH back then tho FeelsBadMan
were you a late bloomer or were you already well into puberty when this happened?

"I'd be a 10/10 if I wasn't a manlet"
t. Every manlet coper
Truth is men around average height have the best faces generally. Manlets often have underdeveloped babyfaces. Even guys who have decent bone structure like Josh Hutcherson don't have the facial appearance of developed men.

a

GET ON NOFAP ASAP