Im 176.5 at around 3 pm and few years ago I was 175.5 and it due to

Chico Chicowski

Chico Chicowski

Kraken
I think neck training. Its not a mistake, I would even say closer to 177, somehow I dont lose height anymore to 175.5 ultra manlet tier. Of course didnt grow, im 24 now and 175.5 I was at 19/20. Still waiting for LLS @needsolution

• +1
Reactions: needsolution
Interasante

• Love it
Reactions: St. Wristcel
probably straighter neck/ better posture

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963, Hollywood, Good_Little_Goy and 1 other person
so was your posture worse before? and if it's correct now that'd explain it, how bad was it?

I’m 19 and daily height now goes 183-181.5, but a few months ago it went 182-180. I stretched too and stuff, but I also felt growing pains this year, so idk if it was stretching or just growing

• +1
Reactions: Hollywood
so was your posture worse before? and if it's correct now that'd explain it, how bad was it?
I dont think it was particurarly bad

Maybe OP thickened the cartilage in his neck a bit & got a cm?

I remember one heightmaxxer on here explained how if each vertebrae thickens by a mm than combined you hypothetically would gain an inch. There are 7 vertebrae in your cervical spine so maybe gained 0.7-1cm through your neck training?

Maybe OP thickened the cartilage in his neck a bit & got a cm?

I remember one heightmaxxer on here explained how if each vertebrae thickens by a mm than combined you hypothetically would gain an inch. There are 7 vertebrae in your cervical spine so maybe gained 0.7-1cm through your neck training?
what are the other 6? did you succesfuly increase your height by other method?

I swear I've been shrinking in height lately

• +1
Reactions: wasted
176 cm height here..
I feels heightmogged, but i realized it is not so bad...recently took candid with guys at 6 and 6"3 and 176 stands well next to them
I realized face is all after 5"8, maybe 5"9

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, nonserviam, Mouthbreath and 1 other person
1,5 cm can be anything from posture to a different daily routine/workload

You probaly didn't grow tbf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, Good_Little_Goy and HighIQcel
176 cm height here..
I feels heightmogged, but i realized it is not so bad...recently took candid with guys at 6 and 6"3 and 176 stands well next to them
its an auschwitz-tier-torture height
if i go in public without elevator i feel like going ER
its a joke height

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and oldcell
Why mention? Were you on discord when i was talking about neck training?

what are the other 6? did you succesfuly increase your height by other method?
I might have not explained that quite right but you have 33 vertebrae total. 7 of them consist of your cervical spine/neck.
Spine

So perhaps you gained cartilage in the vertebrae in the neck after stenthening that part of your spine.

Or maybe just reversed forward head posture and you're at your true height now?

Im a fusedplatecel :lul: :feelswah: so I've only experimented with stretching, hanging, inversion. Usually get that 1-2cm if i consistently stretch and mobilize in the gym/before bed.

I might have not explained that quite right but you have 33 vertebrae total. 7 of them consist of your cervical spine/neck.
View attachment 688364
So perhaps you gained cartilage in the vertebrae in the neck after stenthening that part of your spine.

Or maybe just reversed forward head posture and you're at your true height now?

Im a fusedplatecel :lul: :feelswah: so I've only experimented with stretching, hanging, inversion. Usually get that 1-2cm if i consistently stretch and mobilize in the gym/before bed.
did u try glucosamine to prevent day loss height? did u do research regarding LLS - is it doable in 2020?

did u try glucosamine to prevent day loss height? did u do research regarding LLS - is it doable in 2020?
Yeah ive begun cycling Glucosamine recently, too early to tell.

And i'm quite skeptical about the benefit of LLS. Im a manlet but enjoy be able to do shit with my legs.
I rather wear lifts, posturemax and be able to go for a hike, train BJJ or Kickbox, play rec sports.

Unless you are sub 5'6" LL is retarded IMO. Fixing face is more crucial in the long term.

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath and Chico Chicowski
Yeah ive begun cycling Glucosamine recently, too early to tell.

And i'm quite skeptical about the benefit of LLS. Im a manlet but enjoy be able to do shit with my legs.
I rather wear lifts, posturemax and be able to go for a hike, train BJJ or Kickbox, play rec sports.

Unless you are sub 5'6" LL is retarded IMO. Fixing face is more crucial in the long term.
how are your glucosamine results?

• +1
Reactions: piscicide
I have antior pelvic tilt and slight kyphosis.. I have lost at least 1cm from decade.

how are your glucosamine results?
Too early to tell if theres any difference. Gonna do at least 90 days before taking new measurements. If nothing in 3 months then cope

• +1
Reactions: audimax
I think neck training. Its not a mistake, I would even say closer to 177, somehow I dont lose height anymore to 175.5 ultra manlet tier. Of course didnt grow, im 24 now and 175.5 I was at 19/20. Still waiting for LLS @needsolution
More and more people become fixated on height. I think 10 years ago, very few people actually thought about this shit, but with tinder and having the necessity to state your height online, the importance of height is rising every year. Which is absolutely ridiculous if you consider how unimportant height is from almost any useful perspective. Pretty sure 20 years ago someone at 180 with muscles and a warrior head would have absolutely mogged a 190cm twink to death, like the twink would have never even thought that the fact he is taller than him would matter in any way, because people just didnt make it such a big deal as they do today. Obviously if you're an actual manlet like 165 or so in a european country you already were experiencing heightism even before the "tinder" age.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
176 cm height here..
yeah I realized too that on photos standing next to guys who are like 6' -6'2 and are not particularly big, I almost mog them on the photo no joke. Like I almost look twice as big as them, shoulders twice as wide, big legs, big neck, big grin on the face jfl. But I would get mogged hard by someone tall who had similar proportions to me, someone who isnt a twink.

• +1
Reactions: piscicide and oldcell
@Chico Chicowski did you voice change because of neck training

The reason why you grew height is because you literally fixed your posture. If you have bad posture. Yo could lose 1-2 inches.

manlet, its over chico, checkmate
might aswell kys

Attachments

• 829E0D8A-BB61-434B-82B1-06AEDF2E03BE.jpeg
    829E0D8A-BB61-434B-82B1-06AEDF2E03BE.jpeg
    99.1 KB · Views: 21
Copemaxxing. Probably measured at different time of Day or after 4 hours of bedmaxxing

176 cm height here..
just put some lifters and tall shoes, I would say after 5'10 its not really a problem, you can easily fraud to 5'10

just put some lifters and tall shoes, I would say after 5'10 its not really a problem, you can easily fraud to 5'10

This.. My sport shoes alone gives me 3 and half.. Nobody notices and the shoes also feels comfy. It really feels great to be 177cm and half.. Little bit above average is fine height..

Last edited: