i'm 19 years old and 6'3. Is there still chance for me to reach 6'4 naturally?

Braindeadmetaldude

Braindeadmetaldude

Iron
srs question

yes but the chance is small. its not something you should worry about, 6'3" is good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245, BigBiceps, DidntRead and 4 others
ive heard from some people that they grew an inch from mk677 even when their plates were closed just buy 2inch shoe lifts

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
i see.Also are those streching things that claim to make you taller legit or are they just a meme?

I went from 192.5cm at 19 to 194cm at 22

Why? What difference would an inch make when you're already tall?

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Brag kys

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Braindeadmetaldude, ULTRATERAX63, buflek and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Whyamihere, Maximus and Tsukuyomi 🌙
Yeah, I guess that would be around 6’7 unless you play basketball.
Agreed. I've heard some foids say 6'5 is hot and others say it's kinda intimidating though.

what I mean is that super tall height genes ofc spread quite far and alot tbh. I wouldn't doubt heidelbergensis and denisovan had 7 foot tall muthafuckas roaming about in their areas and time

Yeah, I guess that would be around 6’7 unless you play basketball.
i mean Peter Steel was 6'7 and good lord was he desirble. Every goth girl was thirsty for him

Attachments

• hqdefault.jpg
    hqdefault.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 68
what I mean is that super tall height genes ofc spread quite far and alot tbh. I wouldn't doubt heidelbergensis and denisovan had 7 foot tall muthafuckas roaming about in their areas and time
I doubt it.
i mean Peter Steel was 6'7 and good lord was he desirble. Every goth girl was thirsty for him
Looks creepy.

Agreed. I've heard some foids say 6'5 is hot and others say it's kinda intimidating though.
Imagine taking a foid literally when she says that it’s “intimidating”. She means that 6’5 chad makes her wet and she feels like a predators prey when she says “intimidating”

I doubt it.
Frisian giants , western hunter gatherer tribes, aboriginal Yawijibaya tribe, Patagonian giants and the Dinka tribe. all from different parts of world yet have specimens that reach 7 foot tall+

I want to punch you in your mouth

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
nah thats a fucking myth. super tall niggas were alive back in the cavemen days so it has to be good
Caveman were manlets, humans became taller over time

Caveman were manlets, humans became taller with age
read my above post for proof that you are wrong for some cases. funny thing is that these places were the most nutritionally dense areas in the world. jfl if you are not eating good food why the fuck else did they get to 7 feet tall

read my above post for proof that you are wrong for some cases. funny thing is that these places were the most nutritionally dense areas in the world. jfl if you are not eating good food why the fuck else did they get to 7 feet tall
Those were the few exceptions, most were manlets

Those were the few exceptions, most were manlets
like I said the fact that people got that tall when they could proves that height can't be too high tbh. every single race experienced it even the ABOS

KYS

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Diminishing returns

Yes it does

No an Inch wouldn't make a difference irl.

If you're 6'3 being an Inch taller won't change shit.

Adssdsd

Same goes for if you're really short like me. an Inch of height increase wouldn't change anything for me i would still be a Manlet.

Sdsdsd

Attachments

• sdsdsd.PNG
    sdsdsd.PNG
    13.2 KB · Views: 5
  • adssdsd.PNG
    adssdsd.PNG
    13 KB · Views: 6
  • +1
Reactions: tylerhunter97
No, and also, no height for ur face

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
No an Inch wouldn't make a difference irl.

If you're 6'3 being an Inch taller won't change shit.

View attachment 91864

Same goes for if you're really short like me. an Inch of height increase wouldn't change anything for me i would still be a Manlet.

View attachment 91865
Percentile wise it does. Ex 5'9 doesn't mog 5'8, But 5'10 does mog 5'8.
So overall it does make a diffrennce. Especially at 5'7 to 5'10

6'3 is fine

6'5 or nothing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tylerhunter97, didntreadlol, όμορφος θεός and 1 other person
I would imagine so. I'm 6'4" and I've always been naturally tall for my age but I don't think I was 6'4" at 19.