i'm 2.5psl + ethnic and get laid/tinder matches (srs)

Yes I am man I’m serious. My eye area is trash with bad undereye support, no browridge, little hooding, no zygos, and rounded lids. Narrow palate and mouth. Bulbous nose with droopy tip. Bloated cheeks even at low BF. Both jaws clearly recessed and my chin is flat and small. Lip, nose, and eye asymmetry. My skin isn’t great. No eye color halo. I’m short at 5’9. Hair, dense eyebrows, decent coloring, being lean, stubble, and body halo combined with looking NT are what carry me.

I would bet most people here have used basement dweller tier/bad angles and bad lighting pics if they’ve even tried tinder at all. Multiple posters have DMed me their tinder pics before and they’re always bad pics or aspie stare selfies. Also most people here haven’t even bothered to gymcel before dismissing it.
Bro I’m in the same boat. My eye area is trash in psl standards, yet I’ve received compliments on them by girls several times. I’m a strong believer in harmony, some dudes can have the worst standalone features but can somehow look really good when put together and other dudes with top tier single features look uncanny valley with just a glance. Pm ur pics I’m very curious to see how u deem urself below average.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3043
I have every flaw discussed here from bad midface to recessive lower third to low set cheekbones.
Your lower third is not recessed! It's true that you do have a long midface and low cheekbones, but they do not bring you down to 2.5 PSL. You have a wide mandible, a full head of hair, and (from what I can tell around the censor lines) a good eye area with PCT and minimal upper eyelid exposure. You don't even look that ethnic. It does not surprise me that your face and height get you Tinder matches and hookups despite your race.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and hebbewem
Just larp theory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Jfl, what is this shitty larp?
The shirtless pic I use on tinder is basically this but with shorts instead of a towel. This one’s more recent though so I look a little better here. I have it listed as the 3rd pic they see too so I might do better if it was my 1st or 2nd. I didn’t want to seem too douchey though.
Fuck off.
"B-but I'm below average looking".
You're white, probably at least average height with a full head of hair. I'm also 90% sure you're at least average facially.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4645
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and thickdickdaddy27
Read I didn’t.

Get looks or die and
OP is a larping faggot

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, LostYouth and Deleted member 3043
Your lower third is not recessed! It's true that you do have a long midface and low cheekbones, but they do not bring you down to 2.5 PSL. You have a wide mandible, a full head of hair, and (from what I can tell around the censor lines) a good eye area with PCT and minimal upper eyelid exposure. You don't even look that ethnic. It does not surprise me that your face and height get you Tinder matches and hookups despite your race.

It's a bit recessive from the side. The biggest issue from the front is I need a bit more width for my mandible to match my cheek width or shave my cheeks, and my chin needs more projection, because my lower third casts too short. Chin is a bit weak, so ideally that fixed would help.

My eyes are basically neutral. I have little upper eyelid show, but I need good undereye support. Taban said he can give me a subtle canthoplasty w/fat grafting, so I'm going to do that.

Nose is wide, nostrils flare. Problem is correction will give an appearance of a long nose, so I haven't a clue what I'll do for that yet.

Fixing all those will push me to a 4 (that's including my body), imo. I think the cheeks are going to be the worst part to fix because there's little room for movement based off where they actually are, but Zarrinbal says he may be able to get some vertical movement with a ZSO.

Last edited:
  • +1
It's a bit recessive from the side. The biggest issue from the front is I need a bit more width for my mandible to match my cheek width or shave my cheeks, and my chin needs more projection, because my lower third casts too short. Chin is a bit weak, so ideally that fixed would help.

My eyes are basically neutral. I have little upper eyelid show, but I need good undereye support. Taban said he can give me a subtle canthoplasty w/fat grafting, so I'm going to do that.

Nose is wide, nostrils flare. Problem is correction will give an appearance of a long nose, so I haven't a clue what I'll do for that yet.

Fixing all those will push me to a 4, imo. I think the cheeks are going to be the worst part to fix because there's little room for movement, but Zarrinbal says he may be able to get some vertical movement with a ZSO.
You have chubby cheeks. If you want to fix the laughably minuscule difference between your cheek and jaw width, just go on a diet for two or three months. It's a bit recessive from the side? You have Jeremy goddamn Meeks in your company. Profile is nothing compared to frontal.

Neutral canthal tilt is fine. Your lower eye area is a weak point, but it doesn't make you below average in general.

Your nose is fine. It's masculine and robust. It's arguable whether flared nostrils are even a flaw, but regardless, they do not render you below average.

I would rate you a 6/10 overall. That combined with your height is an absolutely valid justification for your success on Tinder. You're not some special snowflake; glitch in the system. You just place too much stock in the opinions of idiots who can't rate worth a shit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, stuckneworleans, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
You have chubby cheeks. If you want to fix the laughably minuscule difference between your cheek and jaw width, just go on a diet for two or three months. It's a bit recessive from the side? You have Jeremy goddamn Meeks in your company. Profile is nothing compared to frontal.

Neutral canthal tilt is fine. Your lower eye area is a weak point, but it doesn't make you below average in general.

Your nose is fine. It's masculine and robust. It's arguable whether flared nostrils are even a flaw, but regardless, they do not render you below average.

I would rate you a 6/10 overall. That combined with your height is an absolutely valid justification for your success on Tinder. You're not some special snowflake; glitch in the system. You just place too much stock in the opinions of idiots who can't rate worth a shit.

The after photo is simply due to residual swelling. I have ~60% swelling gone and the rest has ruined my jawline and cheek area, so until that passes, cheeks will look like utter shit, but I think they need work from both a width and height perspective. It makes my face look too round.

My point was on a psl scale, 2.5. Post fixing the flaws+including all that I have (height/frame) I'd hit a 4psl.

I don't really care for the Tinder metric; that was more to show an ugly ethnic like myself can get a handful of decent matches and even more when showing off body. I'm merely here to improve my looks as much as I can.

Last edited:
  • +1
Jfl, what is this shitty larp?

Fuck off.
"B-but I'm below average looking".
You're white, probably at least average height with a full head of hair. I'm also 90% sure you're at least average facially.
Nope I’m 5’9. Tbh I might even be 5’8.5. I am white and I have hair. So what? I still have a recessed face, bad eye area, and very rounded features. You guys are so far removed from reality to think it’s so impossible to get girls off of tinder unless you’re at least Chadlite. Good lighting and angles, NT looking pics, a couple pics with friends that aren’t too crowded where they make it too hard for girls to tell which one is you, and a good shirtless pic have all gone a long way for me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3043 and foreverugly1
Nope I’m 5’9. Tbh I might even be 5’8.5. I am white and I have hair. So what? I still have a recessed face, bad eye area, and very rounded features. You guys are so far removed from reality to think it’s so impossible to get girls off of tinder unless you’re at least Chadlite. Good lighting and angles, NT looking pics, a couple pics with friends that aren’t too crowded where they make it too hard for girls to tell which one is you, and a good shirtless pic have all gone a long way for me.
I've never said it's impossible for sub-chadlites to get girls off Tinder, but stop claiming you're below average looking when you're obviously not. That being said, everybody should go to the gym. Probably one of the best cost-efficient looksmax.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3043 and hebbewem
The after photo is simply due to residual swelling. I have ~60% swelling gone and the rest has ruined my jawline and cheek area, so until that passes, cheeks will look like utter shit, but I think they need work from both a width and height perspective. It makes my face look too round.

My point was on a psl scale, 2.5. Post fixing the flaws+including all that I have (height/frame) I'd hit a 4psl.

I don't really care for the Tinder metric; that was more to show an ugly ethnic like myself can get a handful of decent matches and even more when showing off body. I'm merely here to improve my looks as much as I can.
PSL is barely any different from decile. It's textbook narcissism of small differences. You can't be a 6 decile and a 2.5 PSL. You are a 5 PSL.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and hebbewem
PSL is barely any different from decile. It's textbook narcissism of small differences. You can't be a 6 decile and a 2.5 PSL. You are a 5 PSL.

Agree to disagree. I think the flaws I've outlined push me down a few pts.

• +1
Agree to disagree. I think the flaws I've outlined push me down a few pts.
Your real-world results don't match your self-perception. That's all I have to say.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3043, hebbewem and 1 other person
Nigger

• +1
Just post his pics ffs

• +1
You're either not 2.5PSL or not getting any pussy.

I am around PSL3 and I am KHHV at 23 + IOIless and smileless. You say that you're below 0,5PSL and slay as ethnic, yeah sure.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Golang and Deleted member 3043
It's not possible to have so many matches with an 2.5 psl ethnic face

This guy is lying
I had like 1 match a day and got even unmatched and ignored
Don't know why this post gets so many likes. One of my most popular posts now.

Sadist people here enjoying my suffering.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Over and Deleted member 3043
Unless the part in your pic that you made black is blackop2tier, im rly not suprised you do well on tinder. You have a top tier physique and the rest seems at least average or better.

But I am not a 'its all face, body doesn't matter' coper like some here are. Good pics definitely help aswell.

All you need to get a slayer n-count with at least avg looking girls is PSL5 tbh. Rest is bonus.

• +1
Ezgif 1 923093b4b8eb

• +1
Re-read my past posts and the OP. I legit said being a Chad = king and that looks matter a fuckton, but you can get laid with a decent body. JFC.
Ye ok fella

• +1
I'm literally a 2.5psl MAX, have a decent body, and am fucking ethnic. Figure I'd give y'all some lifefuel because just lol at people that are wasting their youth not getting laid even if it takes time. You're never going to get these years back and you can easily looksmax + get women simultaneously.

I'm not going to bother with the borderline retarded comments that'll come in saying 'hur bluepill' or 'hur doesn't work for me'. In fact, most of that garbage, I don't even subscribe to. If you're extremely short or have very bad looks (like a 0psl and 0 redeeming qualities) then of course life is going to suck and I'm very well aware of the impact looking better has on life quality, otherwise I wouldn't be here. I also acknowledge and knew Chads during college that would just have girls come over for no reason and then get fucked (plenty of stories to tell).

Point is, many of us will never be a Chad despite how much looksmaxxing we do. I'm a perfect example of that, but I still get laid, I just don't really bother with online unless I'm willing to spend a decent bit of time taking pictures that avoid my flaws, increase my social status/show money or show that I was an athlete. I get rejected a fuk ton, and even immediately due to my race. Online I can probably get ok looking women, in real life, the last few girls I smashed were easily 5-6psl, but I get rejected a fuck ton.

I literally have:
-recessive, short, and narrow lower third
-a chin that isn't projected enough and is too small
-too wide of a face due to lateral cheek projection
-horrendous IPD for my face
-horrendous midface ratio
-ES ratio is fucked to oblivion due to laterally projected cheeks
-large nose, too wide for my front profile with nostril flare, and dorsal hump from side profile
-shit eye area, slightly negative canthal tilt, shit undereye support, massive amount of wrinkles that age me
-shit coloring
-overprojected ears

The only positive is I'm 6'. That is it. You've seen my posts, once I have 100k worth of surgery, I'll be a 4 max. Here's some ratings I got a while back:

I started up Tinder again a few days ago to see how I'd do (I have a girlfriend right now) and I ONLY used shitty selfies without showing off my body. After swiping right on ~300 profiles, I checked last night and I have 24 matches. Mix of decent looking and not in there, only 1 - 2 really good looking girls that I added on Snapchat.

even said some stupid shit to a few of the ones i didn't care for:

Do all these girls crave Chad? Yes. Do they all swipe for Chad? Yes. Do I care? No. I'm fucking ugly and ethnic. This should be insane LifeFuel for average looking white guys.

Bro just post a pic of u instead of explaining your face with 100 worda jfl. Because we cant believe that u get matches as a 3psl ethnic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Golang, Over and 2 others
just post a pic of ur face ffs stop wasting everyones time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, .👽. and Over
I've already pm'd my face out to multiple people. I sent along my Tinder profile to a few. You can see the discussion about my face itt, Why tf would I larp as an ethnic? That's stupid.

An accurate rating is 2.5 to 3psl.

• +1
I've already pm'd my face out to multiple people. I sent along my Tinder profile to a few. You can see the discussion about my face itt, Why tf would I larp as an ethnic? That's stupid.
ok but majority of people in this thread havent seen ur face and those who u pmed said u arent actually 2.5

• +1
Fuarek

• +1
Don't know why this post gets so many likes. One of my most popular posts now.

Sadist people here enjoying my suffering.
Tenor3

• +1
ok but majority of people in this thread havent seen ur face and those who u pmed said u arent actually 2.5

Body/Height halo. 2.5 to 3 is the most accurate rating of my face. You're welcome to pm and I'll even show you my autistic Tinder bio. I mentioned before, I have swelling and I'm not even low bodyfat. Once that's taken care of and I fix the fixable flaws, I'll hit a 4psl, IMO.

• +1
PM me bro. I bet you’re not as bad as you say you are even though I obviously agree with your general sentiment that almost every dude here could slay off tinder with the right pics. You’re probably at least PSL 3.75 (same as me) with potential to get to PSL 5.5 after your surgeries. With body halo and height, you’d be an irl chad at that point.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and .👽.
PM me bro. I bet you’re not as bad as you say you are even though I obviously agree with your general sentiment that almost every dude here could slay off tinder with the right pics. You’re probably at least PSL 3.75 (same as me) with potential to get to PSL 5.5 after your surgeries. With body halo and height, you’d be an irl chad at that point.

i'll share, but I've seen your pics, you're at least 1.5pts higher than me.

• +1
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, 5'8manlet and Over
Okay OP sent me pics. 3 before his bimax and 1 after.

It’s hard to tell what he is because in two of the before pictures, he looks PSL 3.5 but in one (could be angle frauded) he looks PSL 4.5.

In the after bimax pic he still has major swelling going on, but once that goes away and once he gets from 16% bf to 10% bf, and neck trains a little, he’ll probably be at PSL 4.75. Fixing his eye area with Taban and possibly pinning his ears back would take him to at least chadlite once you factor in height and body.

Overall this should be very encouraging for you doubters considering OP would’ve had to have used pics before his bimax operation on his tinder profile. And he didn’t show off his body or list his height.

• +1
Okay OP sent me pics. 3 before his bimax and 1 after.

It’s hard to tell what he is because in two of the before pictures, he looks PSL 3.5 but in one (could be angle frauded) he looks PSL 4.5.

In the after bimax pic he still has major swelling going on, but once that goes away and once he gets from 16% bf to 10% bf, and neck trains a little, he’ll probably be at PSL 4.75. Fixing his eye area with Taban and possibly pinning his ears back would take him to at least chadlite once you factor in height and body.

Overall this should be very encouraging for you doubters considering OP would’ve had to have used pics before his bimax operation on his tinder profile. And he didn’t show off his body or list his height.

Black sweatshirt pic (pre surgery) is the most accurate. It's dead on, the other in good lighting are angled.
but this is straight life fuel for most here, i'm easily in the bottom tier of users on this forum.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and hoodmaxxnigga