I'm 5'7, but I want tall girls, 5'10 and over to love me, is there hope?

Forever8

Forever8

Bronze
I already know that answer

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 8699, paranakee, Cope_detector and 2 others
I already know that answer
I remember reading on a topic here or on incels.is where they cited a study with the usual brutal heightpill but it also mentioned that 4% of women don't mind a man shorter than them

That means roughly every 25 girls you ask 1 of them will not mind you are shorter. Of course you can still get rejected on all other factors

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Lolcel, Need2Ascend, Deleted member 10652 and 8 others
Yea there is hope. There are options like moneymaxxing, leg lengthening surgery. But you can get some phone numbers from tall women if you just do the numbers game and ask out hundreds of women.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10449
tom cruise maxx

• +1
Reactions: HellenicChad, Cope_detector, aspieSavage and 1 other person
yeahh.. I can reach 177-178cm max.. but imagine when 177cm girl wear 10cm Heels.. Shit is going to look awkward... 170cm girls is my limitation.

Last edited:
Yes there is little hope..
Time to cruisemaxxx (check out him with nicole kidman)

• +1
Reactions: Cope_detector
just wear 5'' stilettos under some jeans theory

Your only hope is to moneymax

Bernie and slavica ecclestone divorce in 58 seconds 4928 1

And then get cucked down the line

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2008/nov/21/formula-one-ecclestone-divorce

yeahh.. I can reach 177-178cm max.. but imagine when 177cm girl wear 10cm Heels.. Shit is going to look awkward... 170cm girls is my limitation.
Gigi Hadid Zayn Malik Back Together
Rs 634x1024 190603192101 634 sophie turner joe jonas JB movie amazon premiere me 6319

Girl towers, couple looks cool AF

• +1
Reactions: HellenicChad, Lux and Deleted member 1862
I remember reading on a topic here or on incels.is where they cited a study with the usual brutal heightpill but it also mentioned that 4% of women don't mind a man shorter than them

That means roughly every 25 girls you ask 1 of them will not mind you are shorter. Of course you can still get rejected on all other factors
This is flawed logic and assumes that the 4% of women who don’t mind a man shorter than them are spread evenly across all heights.
Now this is based only on anecdotal evidence / what ive heard but it seems that taller women dont mind a shorter man.
So if theoretically those 4% of women, if half of them are 5’9 and up that could mean that in the 5’9 and up group the percentage is as high as 20%.
Im pulling these numbers out of nowhere but you can see what i mean.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, MentalistKebab and Deleted member 10449
This is flawed logic and assumes that the 4% of women who don’t mind a man shorter than them are spread evenly across all heights.
Now this is based only on anecdotal evidence / what ive heard but it seems that taller women dont mind a shorter man.
So if theoretically those 4% of women, if half of them are 5’9 and up that could mean that in the 5’9 and up group the percentage is as high as 20%.
Yeah I get your point bro

But in general I think it is not impossible for a guy to date a taller girl, especially if he is like a 6 psl and she is a 4 psl, has a good frame and is NTmaxxed

I have seen it irl as well, it is rare of course but I think it is one of these things that if you persist enough and ask enough women out you will find those few who don't mind. Anecdotally, I have an asian friend, 3PSL 165cm height and he dates a russian german 4psl girl one head taller than him. Seen it only once obviously but even this exists

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Hightwolf and Patient A
if you have 7psl face yes. if you don't you can't
or you can find a super ugly tall girl she might accept you

if you have 7psl face yes. if you don't you can't
or you can find a super ugly tall girl she might accept you
Cope look at Joe Jonas and Zayn

Ok Zayn is a 6.5 to 7 but Joe Jonas no fucking way, and Sophie Turner is not much below Gigi Hadid

You better be good looking then. Short and ugly is a deathsentence for sure, specially if you want taller girls

Cope look at Joe Jonas and Zayn

Ok Zayn is a 6.5 to 7 but Joe Jonas no fucking way, and Sophie Turner is not much below Gigi Hadid
they are top 0.0001% smv wise. they are famous and known by billions. they are millionaires and they got top 1% faces
comparing gods of smv to unknown ants like us is the most retarded thing anyone can do

Last edited:
they are top 0.0001% smv wise. they are famous and known by billions. they are millionaires and they got top 1% faces
comparing gods of smv to unknown ants like us is the most retarded thing anyone can do
Well done you are really intelligent
Wonder how you have not been offered scholarship to MIT already

Your dumb argument would apply if Gigi Hadid and Sophie Turner were some good looking but poor and unknown women. Not the case. Both of them are equally famous to their husbands, rich and are also top percentile of SMV. And they have access to much taller guys than Zayn or Joe, yet they married them, who are shorter than themselves

Use your brain retardgreycel

• JFL
Reactions: aspieSavage
Well done you are really intelligent
Wonder how you have not been offered scholarship to MIT already

Your dumb argument would apply if Gigi Hadid and Sophie Turner were some good looking but poor and unknown women. Not the case. Both of them are equally famous to their husbands, rich and are also top percentile of SMV. And they have access to much taller guys than Zayn or Joe, yet they married them, who are shorter than themselves

Use your brain retardgreycel
ill take that as a compliment then :lul:
comparing elite top 0.000% couples to normal people(you are ugly not even normal) was a mistake from the start . now cope with muh gigachad zayn and joe jonas are 5'8 not 6'0 muh stacies choose ugly manlets over top genes retard:lul:
and i remember madison beer or ariana grande dating an ugly subhuman. they top 0.00001 of smv chain and they can date anyone. never compare them to us. exception will happen to them but not us. normal people choose the best they can get. the most good looking one. the richest one and the taller ones. now cope you poor subhuman manlet

ill take that as a compliment then :lul:
comparing elite top 0.000% couples to normal people(you are ugly not even normal) was a mistake from the start . now cope with muh gigachad zayn and joe jonas are 5'8 not 6'0 muh stacies choose ugly manlets over top genes retard:lul:
and i remember madison beer or ariana grande dating an ugly subhuman. they top 0.00001 of smv chain and they can date anyone. never compare them to us. exception will happen to them but not us. normal people choose the best they can get. the most good looking one. the richest one and the taller ones. now cope you poor subhuman manlet
Tenor 2

Meh Zayn is little bit overrated. He is skinny with decent lower third and good eye area. If Zayn was nobody. I dont think his look would alone carry him compared to other models. He is also manlet.. SO yeah.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Meh Zayn is little bit overrated. He is skinny with decent lower third and good eye area. If Zayn was nobody. I dont think his look would alone carry him compared to other models. He is also manlet.. SO yeah.
Entertainment 2015 03 zayn malik one direction main
Zaynmalik
BzDW7UoIUAE04TS
409190b8eae85be73ef6df6f53714839

Attachments

• tumblr_mfelsiLSZG1r1mnd9o1_500.png
    tumblr_mfelsiLSZG1r1mnd9o1_500.png
    394.1 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
ive seen it quite a lot of times tbh. If you dont mind it, its possible

it could also mean that some of them were just virtue signaling and would actually mind a shorter guy. "intellectually" they don't find it repulsive but in person they can't take someone they mog seriously

• +1
Reactions: Hightwolf
Hope that you find a femdom 6'3 amazon

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: reptiles and Lux
Last place to ask this is here. Try it and see for yourself. Everything said here are just theories unless you have experienced it yourself.
But there is always hope.

• +1
Reactions: Hightwolf