I'm a cuck.

Deleted member 2012

Deleted member 2012

Magic
Amnesia said:
No one got cucked as bad as you OP marrying a hooker and then cucked by your oldcel father
I‘ve been getting cucked my whole life tbh.

I was born a subhuman creature that was hated by own father. Meanwhile my brother was born a gigachad and fucked my stacy sister all my childhood.

If that wasn't enough, I had to watch the love of my life get gangbanged right before my eyes. After that I gave up on love and decided to cope with books. I just gave up at attracting women and started to pay prostitutes since money is all I could offer.

Years later I fell for a hooker who was just using me for money and cucked me with my own father that hates me.

After that, I was used for a political marriage with a hot JB that mogged me to oblivion. when I finally thought I was going to get something I get rejected by my own newly wed wife. My JB wife runs away and cucks me with a guy that is into BDSM.

I ran away and started wagecucking for a hot queen that only fucks chads and that sees me as a non-sexual wise creature, she keeps me working for her as a slave rent free.
It what it is tbh, tyrion is the ultimate cuck. Just because I wasn’t born as handsome as my brother my sister hated me and loved him

• JFL
Reactions: Vitruvian, BigBiceps, RichardSpencel and 2 others
Sad shit, man.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ritalincel and 54UD4D3
This is the backstory for Tyrion Lannister?

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
you loved your sister whom fucked your brother?

no, but I didn't hate her like she hated me.

yes bro, it's my story
The character or you? Bc how is this even possible when youre in college being supported by your family who are paying for your surgeries, one of whom is your dad.

Deepfried 1582950098117

Attachments

• deepfried_1582950098117.png
    deepfried_1582950098117.png
    53.7 KB · Views: 0
The character or you? Bc how is this even possible when youre in college being supported by your family who are paying for your surgeries, one of whom is your dad.
the character JFL.
im just a normal guy in college and parents will pay for my surgeries yeah

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
Over for cuckcels

Your bro is really a gigachad? Fuarkk

Can you imagine how awkward it is for families where one bro is Chad and one is incel... It happens

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
hey! atleast you can cope with your iq

oh wait it disappeared in the later seasons

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
r u getting ll

you even killed ur own mother u fucking monster

basement

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4209