Im a locationcel

chadrone96

chadrone96

I fucking hate my shitole country
I'm from Colombia and I have no matches in my country; I changed the location to Denmark and I had 25 matches in 1 day, later I changed to Poland and I had 19 matches in 5 hours

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201226-173038_Tinder.jpg
    Screenshot_20201226-173038_Tinder.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 170
  • 20201226_195520.jpg
    20201226_195520.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 173
  • +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: NeedToSucceed, Kilimanjaro, Beetlejuice and 4 others
Bro wtf, im trying this asap. Do you pay for gold?

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
legit. Nice look

wait faceapp

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: chadrone96 and Siberia_
Es verdad, en corea yo hubiese tenido 0 match

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: chadrone96 and lutte
I saw you, this mulatto mogs me

How do you have 0 matches in colombia

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: eduardkoopman, Beetlejuice, Deleted member 10987 and 4 others
You're not a locationcel, it just means that women from those countries find you attractive since guys like you are rare where they live.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 5746, Deleted member 8765 and 2 others
Has anyone tried to use tinder in west africa?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, randomuser2407, lutte and 1 other person
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5634 and lutte
Has anyone tried to use tinder in west africa?
It's not available in all countries, it depends on the type of government that they have.

• +1
Reactions: Siberia_ and Deleted member 8765
why though you look good
I think it's because of my social anxiety,
In real life I have never approached a girl.

• So Sad
Reactions: lutte
Colombian bitches reject me
You're really good looking, like Chadlite at least. If you're not gymmaxxed yet, you really should do that.

Also, take some nice pictures, and make an account on this site: https://www.colombiancupid.com/

It may be better than Tinder, in some countries, the cupid sites are more popular than tinder, so there are more women on them.

Try it out right now and then show us how many messages you get.

• JFL
Reactions: lutte

Attachments

• Mirror_Dec232020_210550.jpg
    Mirror_Dec232020_210550.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 157
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 8765 and randomuser2407
I think it's because of my social anxiety,
In real life I have never approached a girl.
social anxiety must be a death sentance in latin america

• +1
Reactions: Slayercel, Deleted member 8765 and chadrone96
Brutal, what based countries banned that fucking app?
Probably totalitarian countries like North Korea and similar countries like the Democratic Republic of Congo which are some of the most poor in the world.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765
are u saying european girls like ethnics

• +1
Reactions: chadrone96 and Siberia_
are u saying european girls like ethnics
Montreal is the true ethnic paradise for guys who want to get laid on Tinder. You'll never find as much ethnic mixing anywhere else.

Jfl did an experiment with an autistic photo of nessman and already has 19 matches in half an hour in colombia brutal jbw

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201226-201131_Tinder.jpg
    Screenshot_20201226-201131_Tinder.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 110
  • CDA49042-9988-451F-9BAC-755E3FFFDEA2.png
    CDA49042-9988-451F-9BAC-755E3FFFDEA2.png
    505.4 KB · Views: 115
  • +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman and Deleted member 5634
It is

can i attract montrealized rice foids there?
What do you mean? If you're ethnic and good looking, you can attract beautiful white women. They really don't care about race as long as you're good looking.

Montreal is the true ethnic paradise for guys who want to get laid on Tinder. You'll never find as much ethnic mixing anywhere else.
do canadian girls like ethnics. interesting.

Jfl did an experiment with an autistic photo of nessman and already has 19 matches in half an hour in colombia brutal jbw
I used my best photo and didn't get any matches

I think it's because of what I said and money and status also. They know that you're just as broke as they are and they see you as normal since they see colombian guys every day. White guys who are uglier than you get more matches. But if you were in Montreal, you would get a ton of matches, probably hundreds. Try it out, do an experiment with your photos and your location set to Montreal.

• +1
Reactions: chadrone96
Only mulattos
That's not true, I know an Egyptian Chad who got hundreds of matches in Montreal and he doesn't look mulatto at all

• +1
Reactions: chadrone96 and Deleted member 8765
I probably be truecel outside Brazil

Chad is his own race
I say Chad but most of you would probably just say high tier normie, he's not good looking enough to be a model but he is muscular and looks above average for his ethnicity. Back when he wasn't muscular, he was getting 0 matches. I think that the muscles make a huge difference, it's a requirement to do well on Tinder.

• +1
Reactions: Slayercel and Deleted member 8765
I think it's because of what I said and money and status also. They know that you're just as broke as they are and they see you as normal since they see colombian guys every day. White guys who are uglier than you get more matches. But if you were in Montreal, you would get a ton of matches, probably hundreds. Try it out, do an experiment with your photos and your location set to Montreal.
In Colombia the social status is more important

I say Chad but most of you would probably just say high tier normie, he's not good looking enough to be a model but he is muscular and looks above average for his ethnicity. Back when he wasn't muscular, he was getting 0 matches. I think that the muscles make a huge difference, it's a requirement to do well on Tinder.
so canadian girls love arabs

white women are gigasluts

so canadian girls love arabs

white women are gigasluts
It's especially because of the culture, Canada is very multicultural, much more than any other country in the world, so by default, most of its people aren't racist and the women date other ethnicities because it's normal now, it wasn't always this way though.

And in countries like Germany and the USA, there is a lot of racism even today.

just be ethnic halo

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
It's especially because of the culture, Canada is very multicultural, much more than any other country in the world, so by default, most of its people aren't racist and the women date other ethnicities because it's normal now, it wasn't always this way though.

And in countries like Germany and the USA, there is a lot of racism even today.
If I had been born in Europe or North America I would no longer be "incel

Maluma pheno or rope in Colombia

• +1
Reactions: chadrone96
Lol colombia is so ez

I'm from Colombia and I have no matches in my country; I changed the location to Denmark and I had 25 matches in 1 day, later I changed to Poland and I had 19 matches in 5 hours
jfl im polish and i have no matches in poland at all

Attachments

• IMG20220428214730.jpg
    IMG20220428214730.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
  • Woah
Reactions: eduardkoopman