I’m a natural villain. A natural predator

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
Idk what it is. But my natural instinct is to hurt people. Manipulate them. Get close so I can do maximum damage and leave unscathed. I wasn’t like this before. This started around 15-16 yrs old

when I feel a connection with someone I want to hurt them. I get urges and constant thoughts of torturing, killing, and in general, hurting them. Making them feel pain.

I’m not a good person for this reason. My eyes are black. I’m almost convinced that I’m a devil

@EreptileDysfunction

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 9499, Patrick Baitman and 3 others
giphy.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, DutchPrettyBoy, Deleted member 4430 and 2 others
please stop watching naruto music videos your not sasuke.

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, paranakee, Clark69 and 1 other person
Thats def beyond normal. You prob have sadistic personality disorder. Tbh impossible to get a relationship if you try and hurt them. Get help bro

• +1
Reactions: alex569 and Blackout.xl
please stop watching naruto music videos your not sasuke.
I don’t think I’ve ever watched naruto, nor do I even know who sasuke is. I’m assuming it’s anime and if it is, then gtfo out of my thread you disgusting nerd faggot. I’ll bust open your skull

• JFL
Reactions: sdmaster
Idk what it is. But my natural instinct is to hurt people. Manipulate them. Get close so I can do maximum damage and leave unscathed. I wasn’t like this before. This started around 15-16 yrs old

when I feel a connection with someone I want to hurt them. I get urges and constant thoughts of torturing, killing, and in general, hurting them. Making them feel pain.

I’m not a good person for this reason. My eyes are black. I’m almost convinced that I’m a devil

giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 6382
dont come to my door you blackdevil

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Pure unadulterated [ISPOILER][ISPOILER][ISPOILER][ISPOILER][ISPOILER]A U T I S M [/ISPOILER][/ISPOILER][/ISPOILER][/ISPOILER][/ISPOILER]

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6095 and Blackout.xl
Pure unadulterated [ISPOILER][ISPOILER][ISPOILER][ISPOILER][ISPOILER]A U T I S M [/ISPOILER][/ISPOILER][/ISPOILER][/ISPOILER][/ISPOILER]
But it’s legit I’m mentally ill

• So Sad
Reactions: Patrick Baitman and Deleted member 9499
cool thread bro too but i

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Blackout.xl
Idk what it is. But my natural instinct is to hurt people. Manipulate them. Get close so I can do maximum damage and leave unscathed.
@EreptileDysfunction
op

• JFL
Reactions: Blackout.xl