I'm also so fucking done

R

RAITEIII

Satire account
I was chilling just doing my thing and suddenly I get curious about taking dick pics with another phone that I have.

Worst decission ever. It looked so fucking bad and ugly and small on this phone I was like wtf almost had a panic attack.

Then I felt the need to compare with some other dick pics on the internet to see if they also look like that, well they didnt.

Vqjo09y2gga51
And thats when I really shut down. The reason why my oneitis treats me like shit is just because im a huge genetic failure...

I dont even know why I exist I just want to chop off my head and die already. The humillation I'm going through is too much and maybe I deserve it for trying to date when I'm not even man enough.

She doesnt care about me because sex with me is shit whereas she always tries to keep bigger guys happy.

Damn I cant cope and I'm really sick of this. Nobody is going to ever like me... nobody will love me and there will never be LTR for me because I have 0 worth in all senses and I have had to learn it the hard way.

I wish I can find a way to fix my problem because I don't know what will happen to me, I'm not willing to to through a life of sufferment, rejection and humillation.

I don't even know why I try I always lose in everything.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Seppukucel
Mirin mushroom OP
Pls no ban

Is that your dick?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and Deleted
@knajjd thoughts?

726f267a5a68f80348c7617b2afd391d862e216a796db25ff836527411761fe7 1 1

:(

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 5145, Seppukucel and 1 other person
Sometimes i feel bad because i look good on pics but i feel like cheating tbh
maybe i'm a truementalcel

• So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: RAITEIII and inceletto
How small is ur dick girth and length

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and inceletto
Whats your size bro?

• So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII