I’m an Asian woman and I have given up on white and Asian men

Deleted member 2012

Deleted member 2012

Magic
(Hey fragile incels. If you actually don’t care about my post like you claim to, stop trying to comment. This post isn’t even for you that’s why it’s in this WOMEN’S ONLY sub. I know you and your fragile, small penises are butthurt about it cause you’re think I give a shit about your irrelevant opinions.

“Ugly” isn’t an insult when we both know I’m hot as fuck and you’re lying to yourselves. Quit being a little keyboard warrior when you don’t even have half a spine to say this shit to me in real life. Go back to your mom’s basement and die mad about it.)

* White guys who are willing to be with an Asian woman, 90% are Koreaboos and weaboos. They're obsessed with Korean and Japanese/Anime culture and most likely, "Asian" is synonymous to only China, Korea and Japan in their tiny little brains. The idea of respecting or being into Vietnamese culture (where I am from) or otherwise Southeast Asian culture most likely didn't even register in their heads. But because I look East Asian passing, I'm still an "acceptable" choice for their disgusting fetish and objectification. The other 10% are LVM in other ways.
* That being said, who the fuck wants to be with someone who has a gross, misogynistic and racial fetish that preys on women they ignorantly think are "submissive" and "easy?" I'll cut an asshole before I be your little project or collection to your fetishization.
* Look around you. All you ladies have noticed it. And if you're an Asian woman who denies this, stop lying to yourself. But Asian women get with the ugliest and weirdest white guys. In school, we're probably the Asian nerds or outsiders overlooked while the Chads get with the Stacies. As adults, we get the leftover loser white dudes whom no white woman wants. Entitled shitheads who travel to Asian expecting Asian women to fall over them.
You will never see a Brad Pitt, Michael Fassbender or Henry Cavill with an Asian woman. Never. They're all with beautiful white women or white-passing women when they settle down. Oh but wait! Isn't there a Korean married to *Nicholas Cage* right now? Ha! Stop kidding yourself.
Having an Asian fetish due to anime or Koreaboo culture attracts the most off-putting, ugly losers who are probably entitled, misogynistic, racist and broke idiots all in one package. If you're one of those rare Asian woman who landed a HVM, congrats but you're the 1%.
And any non-Asian women who's ever had anything against Asian women before, congrats but here you go. I hope this was satisfying for you to read.
* I look around me and I cannot for the life of me understand why these Asian women could have such pathetic standards and settle with these low-lifes just so that they can land themselves a white guy. [ Here's a prime example. (Vietnamese (f) and Ukrainian (m.) She's no 10/10 stunner, but she sure as helluva lot better looking than him.
* So you're probably asking, why don't you be with Asian men then? Well, let's see...The very Asian men who are constantly whining and berating Asian women who go for white guys are the very same fools who would jump at the chance to be with a hot white girl.
* And then let's get to the specific ethnicity in Asia. Asian colourism is real and very much alive. East Asian men who berate Asian women who go for white guys are still the same dudes who shit and look down on darker skinned Southeast Asian women. It's a double standard and an idiocy of a whole new level.
* I once went out with a Korean dude who thinks Korean and Japanese women are top tier. He doesn't find dark skinned women attractive. He knows I'm Vietnamese and he still openly says he only finds SOME Vietnamese women attractive. Filipinas, Indonesians, etc are pretty much in the low level tier for him.
I cursed him out, left the date and blocked his dumb ass.
* What about other races? I'm sure I'll find some flaws one way or another. I'm seeing a lot of amazing black women calling black men out on their bullshit that even I see on a day to day basis.

I'm just going to be single for the rest of my life. Fitness, beauty, cats and coffee is all I need.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mexicanboi, Deleted member 9090, Deleted member 6380 and 5 others
dn re

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lolcel, Stevensmithgerard, sandcelmuttcel and 3 others
I'm no longer against WMAF relationships, in the long run they are ideal, you'll basically be wiping out subhuman genes from both races

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Mexicanboi, DharkDC, Deleted member 6128 and 12 others
In other words, you tried to go for whites guys, but you got upset that you weren’t getting white chads, since they could actually get white girls and of course that’s what they chose.

Average white men arent enough, I need white chad! Where’s my Henry Cavill? Why isn’t he dumpster diving in SEA too??

Look at the hypocrisy… she doesn’t say anything negative about her asian friend who only dates white guys, but calls white men who only date asian women disgusting…

When in reality women are the ones with most of the agency. They are the ones who can choose who to date. she said it herself, most white men who date asian women do it because white women won’t date them. Unlike Asian women who are actively rejecting their own kind.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CANI, IndianJock, Lolcel and 13 others
Bro i couldnt even read the thread for like 10 mins i was caging at her pic tbh

giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, IndianJock, Deleted member 11963 and 7 others
(Hey fragile incels. If you actually don’t care about my post like you claim to, stop trying to comment. This post isn’t even for you that’s why it’s in this WOMEN’S ONLY sub. I know you and your fragile, small penises are butthurt about it cause you’re think I give a shit about your irrelevant opinions.

“Ugly” isn’t an insult when we both know I’m hot as fuck and you’re lying to yourselves. Quit being a little keyboard warrior when you don’t even have half a spine to say this shit to me in real life. Go back to your mom’s basement and die mad about it.)

* White guys who are willing to be with an Asian woman, 90% are Koreaboos and weaboos. They're obsessed with Korean and Japanese/Anime culture and most likely, "Asian" is synonymous to only China, Korea and Japan in their tiny little brains. The idea of respecting or being into Vietnamese culture (where I am from) or otherwise Southeast Asian culture most likely didn't even register in their heads. But because I look East Asian passing, I'm still an "acceptable" choice for their disgusting fetish and objectification. The other 10% are LVM in other ways.
* That being said, who the fuck wants to be with someone who has a gross, misogynistic and racial fetish that preys on women they ignorantly think are "submissive" and "easy?" I'll cut an asshole before I be your little project or collection to your fetishization.
* Look around you. All you ladies have noticed it. And if you're an Asian woman who denies this, stop lying to yourself. But Asian women get with the ugliest and weirdest white guys. In school, we're probably the Asian nerds or outsiders overlooked while the Chads get with the Stacies. As adults, we get the leftover loser white dudes whom no white woman wants. Entitled shitheads who travel to Asian expecting Asian women to fall over them.
You will never see a Brad Pitt, Michael Fassbender or Henry Cavill with an Asian woman. Never. They're all with beautiful white women or white-passing women when they settle down. Oh but wait! Isn't there a Korean married to *Nicholas Cage* right now? Ha! Stop kidding yourself.
Having an Asian fetish due to anime or Koreaboo culture attracts the most off-putting, ugly losers who are probably entitled, misogynistic, racist and broke idiots all in one package. If you're one of those rare Asian woman who landed a HVM, congrats but you're the 1%.
And any non-Asian women who's ever had anything against Asian women before, congrats but here you go. I hope this was satisfying for you to read.
* I look around me and I cannot for the life of me understand why these Asian women could have such pathetic standards and settle with these low-lifes just so that they can land themselves a white guy. [ Here's a prime example. (Vietnamese (f) and Ukrainian (m.) She's no 10/10 stunner, but she sure as helluva lot better looking than him.
* So you're probably asking, why don't you be with Asian men then? Well, let's see...The very Asian men who are constantly whining and berating Asian women who go for white guys are the very same fools who would jump at the chance to be with a hot white girl.
* And then let's get to the specific ethnicity in Asia. Asian colourism is real and very much alive. East Asian men who berate Asian women who go for white guys are still the same dudes who shit and look down on darker skinned Southeast Asian women. It's a double standard and an idiocy of a whole new level.
* I once went out with a Korean dude who thinks Korean and Japanese women are top tier. He doesn't find dark skinned women attractive. He knows I'm Vietnamese and he still openly says he only finds SOME Vietnamese women attractive. Filipinas, Indonesians, etc are pretty much in the low level tier for him.
* What about other races? I'm sure I'll find some flaws one way or another. I'm seeing a lot of amazing black women calling black men out on their bullshit that even I see on a day to day basis.

I'm just going to be single for the rest of my life. Fitness, beauty, cats and coffee is all I need.

Drop your discord and I will tell you its over on face cam. start a onlyfans and just moneymax

What is the chance that the swedish guy was @Won'tStopNoodling ?
I mean I guess the odds are about 1 in 5,2 million but still.
Can confirm, it was me. :chad:Haven't used fb ever since

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, Stevensmithgerard, Deleted member 9090 and 3 others
Ho Lee Fuk

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, Deleted member 2403 and BigBoy
Ho Ree Shit

• JFL
Reactions: IndianJock

She actually is kinda hot but her attitude makes her a cum dumpster

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IndianJock and Stevensmithgerard
She’s no hot AF but I’ll smash

• +1
Reactions: PYT
I take it back

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, Deleted member 6273, TheChosenChad and 1 other person
Jfl at white guys inflating the egos of Asian girls like this.
1607440961682-png.857641

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Lolcel, never_lucky, IndianJock and 2 others
183E0F09 6FF6 482E 9CFA C0C263F4CE20

Even I mog her and she wants white chad only 😂

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Lolcel, Ricochet and 2 others

Bitch has been brainwashed by the black roasties at FDS. Over for her, she will die alone

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: IndianJock, Stevensmithgerard and Deleted member 2012
Report back in a few years when you hit the wall.