I'm back

mr contemptuous

mr contemptuous

Raw and Uncut
I know that you guys missed me and that this site has been dead without me but now im back and im going to revive this forum and make it great again dont worry guys i got this

whomst the fuck are you

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
the fuark are you who

• +1
Literally who

• +1
I don’t know who you are, sorry, but welcome back.

thats my alt

• +1
if your dick is big i dont care about you

there is no need to act like you guys didnt miss me i know that its hard to admit that youre a fan of another man (me) but i understand and i forgive you guys its all good

there is no need to act like you guys didnt miss me i know that its hard to admit that youre a fan of another man (me) but i understand and i forgive you guys its all good
thx bro

@jefferson
Who is this?

im sorry you joined yesterday and i was sleeping yesterday.

I don’t have a problem with you. Just saying that I don’t know who you are.

BrettyBoy

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
Welcome back

I don’t have a problem with you. Just saying that I don’t know who you are.
listen mate stop acting like you dont know who i am youve been a fan of me since you joined this site and you go through my posts and act like me stop it kid im your father you stupid BITCH

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and BrettyBoy