I’m back

Madness

Madness

Inactive
Hello guys I’m back ?!

If you don’t know I’m a literal 14 year old who used to be a big user around here until I left without warning after incels flooded the site posting gore and not contributing. Since I’ve left I have got a girlfriend and before that got 1 handjob at a hockey tournament (Ik not much but still something), I have obtained the knowledge that women just want to be dominated and looks don’t matter as much as you would think (it’s mostly about looking dom). Anyway I just wanted to notify you guys I’m back and any questions you have I will answer

• +1
Reactions: Afrikancel, androidcel and Deleted member 283
9ab

Welcome back buddyboyobucko
tfw a child has already outdone you :feelsrope:
Age?

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
tfw a child has already outdone you :feelsrope:
It’s not over bro if your in highschool get status. I’m not even in hs and I bet I have more status. Trust me it helps I wouldn’t be able to slay without status. GIRLS WANT CLOUT

I’m 24.

So to put that into perspective, when I was 14 he was only 4. Potent suifuel tbh.
Big ogre
I turned recently 19 and i feel like time is running out tbh

• +1
Reactions: Wool
I’m 24.

So to put that into perspective, when I was 14 he was only 4. Potent suifuel tbh.
Fuck man all I can say is be something and then Go to a party. Guaranteed lay

14 i was playing with hot wheels in the middle of the mall :feelsrope:

Legit you just need to look aggressive enough where it makes them think in their head that you can fuck them hard tbh that’s why big frame and height, dick etc are all desirable

@fatcelnolonger beter I see u here I missed u for real this time
Legit you just need to look aggressive enough where it makes them think in their head that you can fuck them hard tbh that’s why big frame and height, dick etc are all desirable
True

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 283
Yeah if you’re still a virgin by 20 then it’s over.
Ay mah man, learn from me take action trust me, time is limited as a male.
Gandy was v til 21 just saying. But yea im gonna have get off my ass soon.
Fuck man all I can say is be something and then Go to a party. Guaranteed lay
Lol parties at that age are trashy fuck fests lmao. Its harder the more mature you get
Tenor 1

@Madness my boy, I'm so proud of you :feelscry:
Tenor

Gandy was v til 21 just saying. But yea im gonna have get off my ass soon.

Lol parties at that age are trashy fuck fests lmao. Its harder the more mature you get
View attachment 19999

Ye im over that, but ahh not really worried, i just have to take my ass outside but just cant be arsed right now. what is your plan of action?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 701
Ye im over that, but ahh not really worried, i just have to take my ass outside but just cant be arsed right now. what is your plan of action?
I have 150 mil in gta online :feelsrope:

what xd.. is that your pickup line, '' Sup girl, im rich'' she '' really? '' yeah im a gta millionaire
He’s just saying he’s been in the basement to much

what xd.. is that your pickup line, '' Sup girl, im rich'' she '' really? '' yeah im a gta millionaire
Wanna ride in my pink tank? I swear i cant keep the chixx off me man
He’s just saying he’s been in the basement to much
This, though only 20 mill of them were legit. Why'd you come back btw?

Im not actually a basment ogre, im an attic goblin

Wanna ride in my pink tank? I swear i cant keep the chixx off me man

This, though only 20 mill of them were legit. Why'd you come back btw?
I have been interested in looksmaxxing since I found it. Nibba informed me that the site is becoming better and has potential for a golden era sometime soon so I thought I would come back and help others and myself

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 701
im on PC tho are u ?
Ofc do you want the cheat brogre? You can make as mush as you want a minute
I have been interested in looksmaxxing since I found it. Nibba informed me that the site is becoming better and has potential for a golden era sometime soon so I thought I would come back and help others and myself
Its been getting kinda worse this year tbh

Ofc do you want the cheat brogre? You can make as mush as you want a minute

Its been getting kinda worse this year tbh

yeah i dont play it as much anymore but, i collected some cash from a cash dropper while back, you play PUB?

yeah i dont play it as much anymore but, i collected some cash from a cash dropper while back, you play PUB?
Nah tbh i dont like battle royale games mainly cs go

Lol this kid

this is blackpill during development gone right.

this is blackpill during development gone right.
Black pill is the ultimate tool if you use it to your advantage properly

• +1
Reactions: badromance
Welcome back to the cuckoo's nest.

• +1
Reactions: Madness
Everyone please go view my newest thread

It’s not over bro if your in highschool get status. I’m not even in hs and I bet I have more status. Trust me it helps I wouldn’t be able to slay without status. GIRLS WANT CLOUT
This, absolute subhumans can get qt gfs in hs if they have status unironically.
Smart for 14 yo, high iq than most incels
I’ve left I have got
It's over for bad-grammarcels
I have obtained the knowledge that women just want to be dominated and looks don’t matter as much as you would think
shut the fuck up, this may work in high school before girls have any standards whatsoever but this definitely doesn't work irl. Get out with this pua nonsense.

• +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel
Welcome back bro:)