I'm based (atheist) so I'm not into hogwash, but if I would convert to some religion I would choose Judaism.

Wallenberg

Wallenberg

Zephir
Time online
36d 21h 33m
I'm based (atheist) so I'm not into hogwash, but if I would convert to some religion I would probably choose Judaism.

Jews tend to be high IQ, make a lot of money, do well in science, Israel is the best country in the Middle East, and a lot of jews are statusmaxxed.

Make high IQ kids with some hot Jewish girl. Meet statusmaxed people at a synagogue. Live on Jewish wife's parent's money.

The only problem is circumcision. It makes sex less enjoyable. Fortunately, I'm not mutilated.

Being a Mogger of goyims wouldn't be so bad.

defaya

defaya

green
Time online
7d 8h 23m
God hearing this

SendMePicsToRate

SendMePicsToRate

mogs to the cretaceous period and back
Time online
17d 6h 43m
I'm based (atheist) so I'm not into hogwash, but if I would convert to some religion I would probably choose Judaism.

Jews tend to be high IQ, make a lot of money, do well in science, Israel is the best country in the Middle East, and a lot of jews are statusmaxxed.

Make high IQ kids with some hot Jewish girl. Meet statusmaxed people at a synagogue. Live on Jewish wife's parent's money.

The only problem is circumcision. It makes sex less enjoyable. Fortunately, I'm not mutilated.

Boneless Weirdo

Boneless Weirdo

Complete loser
Time online
10d 23h 52m
No. I will stay as an atheist. But if I had to join a religion, I would probably choose Judaism. Shalom.
Wouldnt it make more sense to join a cult and profit off of idiots

sensen

sensen

Arcanologist
Time online
20d 11h 39m

Not only do they literally spit on the idea of you becoming a Jew, they are genociding your own family in front of you and you think they're BASED. loooooool faggot. Huge faggot

curryslayerordeath

curryslayerordeath

Not Knowledgeable
Time online
119d 10h 7m
Ashkenazi Jew IQ thread tbh

sensen

sensen

Arcanologist
Time online
20d 11h 39m
also imagine unironically being an atheist.

Wallenberg

Wallenberg

Zephir
Time online
36d 21h 33m
I have matched with a Jewish girl on tinder. Seems high IQ but could look a bit better. If I want sex should I just offer some shekels?

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Instructor
Time online
4d 1h 40m

Ugh. Try Trejo-Religion. Its fairly new.

T

ThatDjangoWalk

Enthusiast
Time online
17d 3h 15m

The thing with it is that to join judaism you need to have a jewish grandmother if im not mistaken, so you probably can't

Thats one of the arguments people use against judaism being the true religion to follow, it is not a religion for all mankind

Wallenberg

Wallenberg

Zephir
Time online
36d 21h 33m
The thing with it is that to join judaism you need to have a jewish grandmother if im not mistaken, so you probably can't

Thats one of the arguments people use against judaism being the true religion to follow, it is not a religion for all mankind
Kids would be Jewish anyway so they could reap the benefits.

Babyblackcarrot

Babyblackcarrot

Elementalist
Time online
25d 5h 43m
Why yes I post on Reddit, how did you know?

Toodlydood

Toodlydood

Dark lookz Dark future, Ethnic takeover Ethnic fut
Time online
43d 17h 3m
Dn, anti-kike movement mogs

Baldingman1998

Baldingman1998

Norwoodreaper ended me
Time online
98d 1h 16m
Based op. I should join Judaism to join the elites and force elon cuck and mark cuckerberg to invest billions to cure hairloss. Whatever it takes

Wallenberg

Wallenberg

Zephir
Time online
36d 21h 33m
Based op. I should join Judaism to join the elites and force elon cuck and mark cuckerberg to invest billions to cure hairloss. Whatever it takes
Do jews have good hair genes? Will the Jewish kids have to worry about balding?

Tony

Tony

Head of Doctors
Time online
195d 19h 26m
me culty culty off to the ges chember u wizerd

RoBobaFett999

RoBobaFett999

Looksmax Graduate
Time online
42d 5h 42m
How much did they pay you to write this thread?

Users who are viewing this thread