I'm based (atheist) so I'm not into hogwash, but if I would convert to some religion I would choose Judaism.

Wallenberg

Wallenberg

Kraken
I'm based (atheist) so I'm not into hogwash, but if I would convert to some religion I would probably choose Judaism.

Jews tend to be high IQ, make a lot of money, do well in science, Israel is the best country in the Middle East, and a lot of jews are statusmaxxed.

Make high IQ kids with some hot Jewish girl. Meet statusmaxed people at a synagogue. Live on Jewish wife's parent's money.

The only problem is circumcision. It makes sex less enjoyable. Fortunately, I'm not mutilated.

Being a Mogger of goyims wouldn't be so bad.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Gengar, BigBoy and 7 others
U wanna join a religion for worldy reasons nice bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10602 and Deleted member 10177
God hearing this
A5A1B45A 61E7 4C8F 902A 02057FF049B0

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4387, Kristin, BigBoy and 6 others
I'm based (atheist) so I'm not into hogwash, but if I would convert to some religion I would probably choose Judaism.

Jews tend to be high IQ, make a lot of money, do well in science, Israel is the best country in the Middle East, and a lot of jews are statusmaxxed.

Make high IQ kids with some hot Jewish girl. Meet statusmaxed people at a synagogue. Live on Jewish wife's parent's money.

The only problem is circumcision. It makes sex less enjoyable. Fortunately, I'm not mutilated.

river lol GIF by America's Funniest Home Videos

U wanna join a religion for worldy reasons nice bro
No. I will stay as an atheist. But if I had to join a religion, I would probably choose Judaism. Shalom.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12303
No. I will stay as an atheist. But if I had to join a religion, I would probably choose Judaism. Shalom.
Wouldnt it make more sense to join a cult and profit off of idiots

• +1

Attachments

• ezgif.com-gif-maker (1).gif
    ezgif.com-gif-maker (1).gif
    6.7 MB · Views: 10
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11761, sensen and Deleted member 12303
  • +1
Reactions: Wallenberg

Not only do they literally spit on the idea of you becoming a Jew, they are genociding your own family in front of you and you think they're BASED. loooooool faggot. Huge faggot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11761
Ashkenazi Jew IQ thread tbh

• +1
also imagine unironically being an atheist.

I have matched with a Jewish girl on tinder. Seems high IQ but could look a bit better. If I want sex should I just offer some shekels?

Ugh

Ugh. Try Trejo-Religion. Its fairly new.

The thing with it is that to join judaism you need to have a jewish grandmother if im not mistaken, so you probably can't

Thats one of the arguments people use against judaism being the true religion to follow, it is not a religion for all mankind

• +1
The thing with it is that to join judaism you need to have a jewish grandmother if im not mistaken, so you probably can't

Thats one of the arguments people use against judaism being the true religion to follow, it is not a religion for all mankind
Kids would be Jewish anyway so they could reap the benefits.

Why yes I post on Reddit, how did you know?

Dn, anti-kike movement mogs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2632
Based op. I should join Judaism to join the elites and force elon cuck and mark cuckerberg to invest billions to cure hairloss. Whatever it takes

• JFL
Reactions: curryslayerordeath, Deleted member 7044 and Wallenberg
blackpill is my religion

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Based op. I should join Judaism to join the elites and force elon cuck and mark cuckerberg to invest billions to cure hairloss. Whatever it takes
Do jews have good hair genes? Will the Jewish kids have to worry about balding?

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Off to the gas chamber

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2632, Baldingman1998 and Wallenberg
me culty culty off to the ges chember u wizerd

(((wallenberg)))

man shut yo bitch ass up we all know youre a jew

• JFL
Reactions: Wallenberg and Deleted member 6873
How much did they pay you to write this thread?

• +1