• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 5048 and Danish_Retard
I am 8ft terachad, my body count is 50,000

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4106, Deleted member 5048, Deleted member 7240 and 2 others
The more you think negative bro, the worse off you'll be. The human brain LOVES finding a reason to go on, what you are doing isn't actually very natural. It's sort of a learned ability, being pessimistic. Trust me think positive and lower your standards for happiness and suddenly youll actually feel happy. If you are ugly I'm fucking sorry man, but you have to find happiness in other avenues. Most men aren't good looking, most are average which is boring looking and has 0 appeal, so if you fit that description you have to do what everyone else does.

The more you feel sorry for yourself, the less progress you'll make (because you are unmotivated to change), and as a result the less results you'll actually get. Fuck your laziness man, fuck everyone, fuck women, fuck normies, fuck all the people you hate, you live for you, let's be happy bro.

The more you think negative bro, the worse off you'll be. The human brain LOVES finding a reason to go on, what you are doing isn't actually very natural. It's sort of a learned ability, being pessimistic. Trust me think positive and lower your standards for happiness and suddenly youll actually feel happy. If you are ugly I'm fucking sorry man, but you have to find happiness in other avenues. Most men aren't good looking, most are average which is boring looking and has 0 appeal, so if you fit that description you have to do what everyone else does.

The more you feel sorry for yourself, the less progress you'll make (because you are unmotivated to change), and as a result the less results you'll actually get. Fuck your laziness man, fuck everyone, fuck women, fuck normies, fuck all the people you hate, you live for you, let's be happy bro.
I only haven’t blocked you so I can post dn rd on your threads

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
i have fucked 39 ethnic girls in 7 years

Bruh no larp this legit blonde , blue eyed stacy been giving me so many iois this past month , when we are hanging out with a group of friends she's always super close to me , grabs my hand n shit and forces me to hold it , smiles and laughs at every word I say jfl and she can't stop looking at me

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
Bruh no larp this legit blonde , blue eyed stacy been giving me so many iois this past month , when we are hanging out with a group of friends she's always super close to me , grabs my hand n shit and forces me to hold it , smiles and laughs at every word I say jfl and she can't stop looking at me
I’lll be analysing your posts from now on

• So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and W0KESTMOTHF