I'm building the maxillary face puller!

Deleted member 2012

Deleted member 2012

Magic
I have been following this guide by @CopeAndRope:

And my appliance is already ready to be picked up! The orthodontist just sent me the pic!

7d473f7b bcff 49ee 806f d60d7a2b01c0

And I already ordered all of the materials to build the face puller, everything should be arriving next week. When I'm finished building it I will post it here and I'll keep updating you guys with my progress.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Stare, Jones and 3 others
TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF YOUR ASCENSION.

YOU STOOD OUT FROM THE OTHER DEFEATIST AUTISTS BY TAKING ACTION.

BE PROUD OF YOURSELF.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: MogTheMogger, reptiles, Deleted member 4614 and 15 others
Good stuff

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012
finally a good thread

• +1
Godspeed boyo

• +1
TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF YOUR ASCENSION.

YOU STOOD OUT FROM THE OTHER DEFEATIST AUTISTS BY TAKING ACTION.

BE PROUD OF YOURSELF.
also planned to build this

but just to distract from my Bimax

Keep me updated.
You do not understand

If i am lucky I will get a bimax and that in secret (family will know about it but they dont know what bimax is)

I will build your thingy to say "this shit saved my maxilla but it was very fooking dangerous"

My highstatus Sister will spread the words that I did crazy thing and induced a "second puberty" (jfl)

I will bloatmaxx for few years and then I will get zygo implant with BoB Cantho, then I debloat and say I lost fat

Best way to keep social status while undergoing major surgeries

I already get askex how I get a clear skin

If all my surgeries will tutn out good, I will have a very good mysterious reputation and Normies will seek advice

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
You do not understand

If i am lucky I will get a bimax and that in secret (family will know about it but they dont know what bimax is)

I will build your thingy to say "this shit saved my maxilla but it was very fooking dangerous"

My highstatus Sister will spread the words that I did crazy thing and induced a "second puberty" (jfl)

I will bloatmaxx for few years and then I will get zygo implant with BoB Cantho, then I debloat and say I lost fat

If all my surgeries will tutn out good, I will have a very good mysterious reputation and Normies will seek advice
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
Or just "fake your death and start a new life in another country with a new identity" theory.

I seriously don't care if people notice my changes. I don't have social media where they can check my past photos so I can claim I was always like this and they just noticed it now.

The only surgery that can make me cut ties with all the people I know now is if I had stroma.

You can't just show yourself the next day with blue eyes and say you always had them and that they were just not paying attention lol.

Or just "fake your death and start a new life in another country with a new identity" theory.

I seriously don't care if people notice my changes. I don't have social media where they can check my past photos so I can claim I was always like this and they just noticed it now.

The only surgery that can make me cut ties with all the people I know now is if I had stroma.

You can't just show yourself the next day with blue eyes and say you always had them and that they were just not paying attention lol.
buy different shades of coloured contact lenses and use them all over course of a year

you will need to know your estimated Stroma outcome

buy different shades of coloured contact lenses and use them all over course of a year

you will need to know your estimated Stroma outcome
How can I look at my family in the face without feeling like a clown with blue eyes while they all have brown eyes?

you wanted to get stroma

eat MSM pills, find something to bleach your skin a tiny bit, best only some light spots

wait until mothers asks wtf is happening to you, say idk I will go to doc

Doc asks whats up, looks at your spots and a bit on the eyecolour of your first contact lense

He will say it is strange, tell him that you took MSM on a very high dose, he will find it strange.

Make an appointment soon after again and show him a link where someone reported lighter eyes from MSM without sides, ask him to write a note to inform your mother it is nothing serious but exotic "he could get bit lighter eyes in next time"

What eyes do you have ? Do not expect to get GoT Zombie blue eyes if you have ethnic brown eyes before

you will get more greenish I guess

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Godspeed boyo
Honestly. If he posts results of this device after 1-3 months of usage and it actually works, this could be the best DIY looksmaxxing technique to date.

My biggest concern with undergoing big changes like Stroma.

I want to heterochromiamaxx for two reasons: safety and halo.

If Stroma turns out to have long term effects, I'll still have a good eye. Plus, heterochromia is a major halo. Just be unique and memorable theory. Everyone will remember you as that guy with the cool, pretty, etc eyes.

But explaining the change to people you already know would be awkward.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614 and UsernameRequired
You do not understand

Based machiavellian looksmaxxer

This is what I'm planning as well.

But explaining the change to people you already know would be awkward
Very awkward. Very fucking awkward. Can you imagine all of them looking at you and tou telling them you had surgery to change your eye color?

And my appliance is already ready to be picked up! The orthodontist just sent me the pic!

View attachment 132704

And I already ordered all of the materials to build the face puller, everything should be arriving next week. When I'm finished building it I will post it here and I'll keep updating you guys with my progress.
You're gonna make it boyo.

• +1

View attachment 132704

We want a result