Mediocre face tho

• +1
Reactions: Futurechad55
Another angle

Attachments

• 626E39B2-06A9-437E-AB82-99CCD2A07792.jpeg
    626E39B2-06A9-437E-AB82-99CCD2A07792.jpeg
    314.2 KB · Views: 301
I was about to say you were Chad when I saw your body and the fact your 6'3. Then I clicked on your picture.............. You have a good side profile tho.

I was about to say you were Chad when I saw your body and the fact your 6'3. Then I clicked on your picture.............. You have a good side profile tho.
I used to be a mouth breather as a kid, I’m mewing every day now and noticing my maxilla is looking better

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo and Zeta ascended
You have max body halo, shouldn't have any problem pulling bitches irl. But your face lacks bones tbh

I used to be a mouth breather as a kid, I’m mewing every day now and noticing my maxilla is looking better
How old are you now? I would expect a worse side profile for a mouth breather. Iv'e literally seen people at my college and on the street with truecel tier side profiles with recessed chins/maxilas who were all breathing through their mouth. I guess genetics saved you.

Skullcel
@Extra Chromosome
@RichardSpencel
@androidcel
@SayNoToRotting

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, Extra Chromosome, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
How old are you now? I would expect a worse side profile for a mouth breather. Iv'e literally seen people at my college and on the street with truecel tier side profiles with recessed chins/maxilas who were all breathing through their mouth. I guess genetics saved you.
The side profile pic is the most recent, after I started mewing
Skullcel
@Extra Chromosome
@RichardSpencel
@androidcel
@SayNoToRotting

LOL @skullcel

your face lacks everything
stop putting your body in pictures and let females or PSL assess them and watch your life crumble. Every single pic has your body in it just lol.
face lacks harmony (oversized nose, notrils show too much etc), your upper third is way taller than your lower third, your submental and your guy has so much mass you can see it in the beach picture, my guess is your molars touched, that short ramus and upturned nose is just a huge failo if you're trying to run masc/tall game because it deters your masculinity so much

your face lacks everything
stop putting your body in pictures and let females or PSL assess them and watch your life crumble. Every single pic has your body in it just lol.
face lacks harmony (oversized nose, notrils show too much etc), your upper third is way taller than your lower third, your submental and your guy has so much mass you can see it in the beach picture, my guess is your molars touched, that short ramus and upturned nose is just a huge failo if you're trying to run masc/tall game because it deters your masculinity so much
[/QUOTE

Attachments

• 8CDEF591-4C24-44E4-9D4F-15FD62A1A33F.png
    8CDEF591-4C24-44E4-9D4F-15FD62A1A33F.png
    86.4 KB · Views: 177
What is this supposed to prove? Narcy psl 5 kazakh

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
Lmfao wtf is happening to this thread
wont let me rp properly

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate and Nibba
All around Chad. Face needs work but really good body. Natty?

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad and Futurechad55
What is this supposed to prove? Narcy psl 5 kazakh
You’re just pissed that you’re an incel and u hate on other people. Lol.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
u’re just pissed that you’re an incel a
You’re just pissed that you’re an incel and u hate on other people. Lol.
I mog you to death facially, how much do you want to bet our frames are the same, if not my back might even be bigger despite me being like 2-3 inches shorter and 16 y/o? Post a full frontal + side picture without butthurt narcy replies

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
All around Chad. Face needs work but really good body. Natty?

In those pics, yes I was natty. I experimented with sarms and made pretty good gains but I felt like shit on them so I stopped. Here’s a pic near the end of my lgd, mk677, and s4 cycle

Attachments

• 772450D1-871B-47E4-9D88-32FB52684BD5.png
    772450D1-871B-47E4-9D88-32FB52684BD5.png
    276.2 KB · Views: 142
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and Nibba
What's ur body count big guy
In those pics, yes I was natty. I experimented with sarms and made pretty good gains but I felt like shit on them so I stopped. Here’s a pic near the end of my lgd, mk677, and s4 cycle
Yeah I'm doing s4 myself atm. Well starting Monday. Cutting on it

• +1
Reactions: Futurechad55
How much faster were your gains running that? I might use sarms when I start bulking.

You have a top tier body that displays masculinity. According to my experience EE chicks love that more than western chicks. Your face is nothing special but I guess female dating standards in Russia are not unrealistically high? So as long as you're NT you won't have problems getting laid. The question is how often and with which girls.

How about you post a picture of yourself with your photo feeler rating :)?
Is photofeeler artificial or assessed by people? I wouldn't bother
you can pm me if you want to see me as well
your psl is set in stone though, nothing changes what I said objectively no matter how much I made fun of you

When you are sub5- PSL and you bodymax to cure your depression

How many attention you got since you got big?

How much faster were your gains running that? I might use sarms when I start bulking.
The gym feels euphoric, workout for 2-3 hours and PRs every workout

But if I were to take sarms again I would stick to just ostsrine to minimize suppression

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended
What your routine? How much weight did you put on each month on it? I want to see if I can gain more than 2 pounds a month running that.

What your routine? How much weight did you put on each month on it? I want to see if I can gain more than 2 pounds a month running that.

Push pull legs 6 days a week, if you eat a lot and train hard, u can put on 10-15 pounds of muscle in 12 weeks

Push pull legs 6 days a week, if you eat a lot and train hard, u can put on 10-15 pounds of muscle in 12 weeks
Looks like I'll need more than full body 3x a week when I'm enhanced

You have a top tier body that displays masculinity. According to my experience EE chicks love that more than western chicks. Your face is nothing special but I guess female dating standards in Russia are not unrealistically high? So as long as you're NT you won't have problems getting laid. The question is how often and with which girls.
I live in Toronto downtown

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 616
Great body ngl, excelent in fact, especially when compared to the bodies of other gymmaxxers on this board, myself included.

You should put all your effort into face improving now

When you are sub5- PSL and you bodymax to cure your depression

How many attention you got since you got big?

Some Girls still liked me before I started working out but I had too high standards to date anyone smh ?‍♂️ And after my first year of lifting I put on 20 or so pounds of muscle, I felt like a different person, confidence skyrocketed, started getting compliments all the time and girls gave me looks of interest
How are you doing in the local dating scene?

I regularly pull decently hot girls from clubs
Great body ngl, excelent in fact, especially when compared to the bodies of other gymmaxxers on this board, myself included.

I’m mewing hardcore rn lol and chewing hard foods

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616 and SayNoToRotting
face is average, body is really nice. Shouldnt have a problem getting laid imo. Without that body though, youd probably have lots of trouble.

Is photofeeler artificial or assessed by people? I wouldn't bother
you can pm me if you want to see me as well
your psl is set in stone though, nothing changes what I said objectively no matter how much I made fun of you
Rated by girls under 24

Rated by girls under 24
And yet no matter how many girls you pull because of height, accent and body halo it will never make up for face. That's the point of this forum. If I was you I would never be satisfied with the subhuman frauding 5s i pull because when I look in the mirror I wouldn't resemble a MM. It would crush me inside

lol I skullmog you. Great body, but you have a baby-face, you're not intimidating at all. Even with that ripped body you look so fragile and weak. You should grow a beard, that would probably help you tbh. 5/10.

down syndrome face

• JFL
Reactions: G O D
Cannot even see what your face looks like it's so small,

Body frame and height are really good.

• +1
Reactions: elfmaxx
lol I skullmog you. Great body, but you have a baby-face, you're not intimidating at all. Even with that ripped body you look so fragile and weak. You should grow a beard, that would probably help you tbh. 5/10.

Using minoxidil rn

Did you miss head day?

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, Deleted member 1464 and RichardSpencel
I think your problem is low t. You can ascend if you fix your nose, grow a beard and skullmax. Read more books if you want to get a bigger head. Fill your head with KNOWLEDGE.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, Deleted member 1464, Zeta ascended and 1 other person
Bitches love big robust skulls
BIG SKULL THEORY

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
I mog you facially but you mog my body and mogged me by a half inch height

Пиздец брат, ты как здесь оказался?