Im currently leanmaxxing for hollow cheeks

Jamal2222

Jamal2222

ALL POSTS MADE BY THIS IP/ACCOUNT ARE SATIRE
Intro-Im 17 male, 5’11 and I started lean maxing 2 weeks ago and lost 20 pounds so far.

I’m started at around 190 pounds I was bloated tbh now I’m down to 171 pounds. My aim is to get to 130-140 pounds which will get me to 7-9% bf, I’ll post before and after when I get to 135 pounds.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Cool Story nigga

• +1
Reactions: Incoming, Deleted member 5583, Danish_Retard and 4 others
Holy shit how are you losing 20 lbs in 2 weeks. I am bloated faggot rn. 200 lbs 6'3

• +1
Reactions: SexyMofo
If you just do cardio and fast then good luck keeping that up without putting yourself mentally through anguish.

Best way to lean down is lift in gym so food sources have some muscle to feed and you are obviously able to eat more

• +1
i such a skinnyfat cuck i just cant lose fuckign weight

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695
my friending i hope you have some muscle otherwise you will look like a jew coming back from auschwitz

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 6403 and Deleted member 6488
Holy shit how are you losing 20 lbs in 2 weeks. I am bloated faggot rn. 200 lbs 6'3
JFL you need dedication, it’s easier said than done tbh when your mom bring home pizza you gotta know your priorities (fat loser or lean slayer). I started out eating an extreme calorie deficit, my diet is around 300-500calories max per day. (I eat leafy greens which makes me full) So, after I eat breakfast which is a spinach salad with no dressing I jump rope hard for 20 minutes then go for a 40 minute fast paced run around the neighborhood. Then I repeat it in the evening. I burn around 4,500 cal per day since I go extremely hard during my workouts. I also drink a gallon of water per day

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6423 and SexyMofo
my friending i hope you have some muscle otherwise you will look like a jew coming back from auschwitz
I have very nice calves and lean muscle mass

• +1
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy
JFL you need dedication, it’s easier said than done tbh when your mom bring home pizza you gotta know your priorities (fat loser or lean slayer). I started out eating an extreme calorie deficit, my diet is around 300-500calories max per day. (I eat leafy greens which makes me full) So, after I eat breakfast which is a spinach salad with no dressing I jump rope hard for 20 minutes then go for a 40 minute fast paced run around the neighborhood. Then I repeat it in the evening. I burn around 4,500 cal per day since I go extremely hard during my workouts. I also drink a gallon of water per day
Fuck bro mirin' your dedication. I workout for like 30 min, then go and get a Jersey Mike's sub lmao

• JFL
No weight for my boneless face

Fuck bro mirin' your dedication. I workout for like 30 min, then go and get a Jersey Mike's sub lmao
JFL thank you, I woke up one day pissed off that my dick is still dry so I decided to moneymax for surgeries and soft mad hard rn ,being that I’m a lifeguard I wanna look somewhat 4-6psl so I can attract all the females that show up and we can tons and tons of hot girls tbh.

Also you can still loose weight eating a subsandwhich but tbh it’ll take you like 3 years 😂

Have you noticed any changes in your facial definition since starting? I’m in the same boat as your starting place (6’1, 193), gonna try and lose this shitty dad bod doing what your doing but with working out aswell.

Have you noticed any changes in your facial definition since starting? I’m in the same boat as your starting place (6’1, 193), gonna try and lose this shitty dad bod doing what your doing but with working out aswell.
Not that noticeable only my facial folds have reduced in size, 7%-10% body fat is when you start seeing the biggest changes

• +1
Reactions: SexyMofo
I don't think you know what 7% bf is. That is really hard to maintain for longer than a month, you'll need steroids. Even bodybuilders hover around 9% and only go below that when competing cause they feel like shit mentally.
Also, 135 pounds on 5'11 would look hilarious. What's the point of having hollow cheeks with pencil arms and flat chest. That's PSL minus in my book.

• +1
Reactions: Tall, Chadness and BuddyBoyo1234
I don't think you know what 7% bf is. That is really hard to maintain for longer than a month, you'll need steroids. Even bodybuilders hover around 9% and only go below that when competing cause they feel like shit mentally.
Also, 135 pounds on 5'11 would look hilarious. What's the point of having hollow cheeks with pencil arms and flat chest. That's PSL minus in my book.
JFL!

fatass nigga

• +1
Reactions: Carlodcx96
Tip You can add nic or black coffe to help supress apetite also a stimulant to give you the energy to keep going on your workouts