[Rage] I'm done with incels.me

Afrikancel

Afrikancel

Banned
There are too many social cucks who try to be holier than thou and shit and try to socialmaxx on .me as a cope in its own right.

Some (((mod))) putting their personal views above the rules (99% are fair).

Looksmax is superior in ever way

BonePressed

BonePressed

Trainee
Sensitive ass people on incels.me

You can't even joke around on there without getting banned like I did.

Intel.Imperitive

Intel.Imperitive

[-={Imperitor of Intel《♡》Slayer Crew/Roidcel}=-]
Sensitive ass people on incels.me

You can't even joke around on there without getting banned like I did.
Hey guys, do you think its a good idea for me to send a link to Incels.me/Looksmax to guys who Ik need it at my highschool? Imma make a thread on this one guy gonna be funny. Hes the ultimate cuck

F

Facade

Trainee
Well then. I hope you enjoy your time here

Intel.Imperitive

Intel.Imperitive

Armus1

Armus1

Trainee
I have an account there but most of the posts piss me off

Intel.Imperitive

Intel.Imperitive

I dont have an account on Incels.me ??

I tried to register but they rejected/banned me :/

Intel.Imperitive

Intel.Imperitive

What did u say on ur application
I wanna learn more about Incels. Thats it, then I tried making this other one saying; "Im just a manlet, framecel, KHHV who is hopeless. Foids hate me and im absolutely done, no girl has ever paid attention to me. I am a strict follower of the Blackpill. ect ect

But, I think they registered my IP address. I might try again with a VPN.

BonePressed

BonePressed

Trainee
Hey guys, do you think its a good idea for me to send a link to Incels.me/Looksmax to guys who Ik need it at my highschool? Imma make a thread on this one guy gonna be funny. Hes the ultimate cuck
Don't tell anyone you're associated with these forums in any way whatsoever. Act like a good little clueless normie.

Intel.Imperitive

Intel.Imperitive

NoHabloIngles

NoHabloIngles

Trainee
I had to retire from it. It was a huge waste of time with the same post every single day... It's also very depressing they give you the idea of you dying by yourself and nobody would truly like you. But in reality their is always one person out there who would go for you. Such as fat ass dudes with decent - almost sexy girls.

satoshisacuck

satoshisacuck

HackER
I want to go back, honestly but I told myself that I would get a job/school offer or something before I do, I am in a transition phase.

Afrikancel

Afrikancel

Banned
I want to go back, honestly but I told myself that I would get a job/school offer or something before I do, I am in a transition phase.
I have been hardbanned. My aggromaxxing has gone well. I didn't pussy out

R

reborn

Trainee
Same here... Done with incels.me. Those people have ridiculous believes and when you tell them you get banned or they are pissed at you.

Intel.Imperitive

Intel.Imperitive

X

x69

?????? ????
It's the ultimate social suicide if anyone finds out

Jaded

Jaded

Quantum
I only lurk as a guest on incels.me.

X

x69

?????? ????
But in reality their is always one person out there who would go for you.
Not with the mentality of the people on Incels.me. No one wants to be seen with someone like that

GAY

GAY

Adept
I started using incels.me less ever since July cuz most of the content was the same stuff repeated over and over with different words and became an echo chamber; in addition to repeated info, the content went downhill ever since whogivesafucc was banned. I still use incels.me, but only go on the new threads, and click only if it is good. Hopefully this site does not go the same route.

blackopstruecel

blackopstruecel

Fallen Angel
Can you give me your account? I'm banned from there

Zesto

Zesto

ベルセルク
Zesto is a friend of NEET and tidy and was part of the reee squad that had me, swagwaffle and others from .me banned.

@Zesto apologize for not giving this nigga his due process. Your an incel but you still refuse to given others due process. That is what women do to great men (e.g. Brett Kavanaugh).
https://incels.is/threads/we-tolerate-clear-larps-and-fakecels-for-no-reason-whatsoever.69297/
Naw I just bullied you a little. I never reported shit.

I myself just got banned from .me, I can't wait to go back though.

I've learned my lesson this time with the Jap worship.

Really!

Jaded

Jaded

Quantum
Zesto is a friend of NEET and tidy and was part of the reee squad that had me, swagwaffle and others from .me banned.

@Zesto apologize for not giving this nigga his due process. Your an incel but you still refuse to given others due process. That is what women do to great men (e.g. Brett Kavanaugh).
https://incels.is/threads/we-tolerate-clear-larps-and-fakecels-for-no-reason-whatsoever.69297/
Lol, they accused @UltraFayJr. of being a girl based on his typing style. If that’s not a baseless accusation then I don’t know what is.

averageblokecel

averageblokecel

The forum just went down baby, down
P

Peruvian

Amateur
I had to retire from it. It was a huge waste of time with the same post every single day... It's also very depressing they give you the idea of you dying by yourself and nobody would truly like you. But in reality their is always one person out there who would go for you. Such as fat ass dudes with decent - almost sexy girls.
Spot on. I've seen uglier guys than me with More than decent foidz. It remind me There Is no excuse to LDAR .

There wad this couple in college who everyone called Fiona and Shrek. Nuff said
Also, .me Is just cáncer. It's okay for venting and insulting femoids for a while but over do it and you start fucking yo your mind

IceCutter

IceCutter

Arcanologist
They banned me, a living legend of the incel community.

Tbh I thought this place was created as a sort of underworld afterlife for those banned from dot me

averageblokecel

averageblokecel

fatcelnolonger

fatcelnolonger

Peter Griffin full punjabi movie English 240p 2018
I only joined incels.me so I could join the discord @Afrikancel, remember @therealbenshapiro?

Leucosticte

Leucosticte

Blackpilled
If Incels.is gets shut down all those refugees are going to have to come over here and pretend like they're trying to ascend.

Swagwaffle

Swagwaffle

Perm Banned
its a site full of virgins that never even kissed a girl. blue pill cuckery. They are way behind in the game. A slayer hangs with slayers not blue pill cucked incels.

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
There are too many social cucks who try to be holier than thou and shit and try to socialmaxx on .me as a cope in its own right.

Some (((mod))) putting their personal views above the rules (99% are fair).

Looksmax is superior in ever way
I missed when u were gone. And you are always a great poster

averageblokecel

averageblokecel

I missed when u were gone. And you are always a great poster
Same tbh, he was a .me OG

@Afrikancel Imagine if EARTH or Incel Prime joined here too, it would be glorious

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
averageblokecel

averageblokecel

We don't need any more .me ppl lol
you can't understand because you never met EARTH or Incel Prime, EARTH was woke af

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
knajjd

knajjd

Mod
you are a projecting mongoloid. every female can get a person better looking than an incel thanks to how thirsty men are and none are capable of being attracted to the looks of anyone mediocre or less. those men are running betabux/status/cuckold game and are servants. you don't know the first thing about the blackpill. i'm glad that you decided not to stay around the forum, i can see just how much of a shitty poster you would have been.
I started using incels.me less ever since July cuz most of the content was the same stuff repeated over and over with different words and became an echo chamber; in addition to repeated info, the content went downhill ever since whogivesafucc was banned. I still use incels.me, but only go on the new threads, and click only if it is good. Hopefully this site does not go the same route.
are you joking? whogivesafucc was a LARPing, attention whoring douche who has not added ONE single thing of value to the community. he was a worthless member through and through. do you even know who he is???

GAY

GAY

Adept
are you joking? whogivesafucc was a LARPing, attention whoring douche who has not added ONE single thing of value to the community. he was a worthless member through and through. do you even know who he is???
Knanigger yes Ik who he was as much of a fakecel he was he was at least entertaining, ever since u became mod everything became boring, no wonder truecels is becoming more popular

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)