I'm done with my oneitis

D

Deleted member 6856

Kraken
I thought so much today,she just loves making me annoyed and arguing with me for bad reasons like she took my desk which i sit for a month straight

Also makes fun of me when i lose something like a bet,she is just being annoying to me atm

I thought i can talk her like a human but she just wants to fight with me.Our only conversations turns around our fights

I'll start ignoring her if she keep wants to talk with me,i can't focus on her shit anymore

Is it too much to ask talk like actual modern human beings?

She wants me as her barking dog but i'm not down for this teenager love things.Its just fucking cringe men lmao

From this moment,i'll not be a beta cuck,estrogenic faggot with 0 self respect.Fuck oneitis and fuck other womens

Hey womens,you're nothing to me.You're just a worthless hole to me.I'll never compliment you or give you attention

Fuck thats all,thanks you if u read it all

@turkproducer @The Bleach Pill

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 2658, RAITEIII and 6 others
I'm one with my doneitits

• Woah
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 4991, ReverseNorwoodPill, Deleted member 4645 and 6 others

• JFL
Reactions: PYT, inceletto and The Bleach Pill
every word

• +1
Reactions: PYT and inceletto
I thought so much today,she just loves making me annoyed and arguing with me for bad reasons like she took my desk which i sit for a month straight

Also makes fun of me when i lose something like a bet,she is just being annoying to me atm

I thought i can talk her like a human but she just wants to fight with me.Our only conversations turns around our fights

I'll start ignoring her if she keep wants to talk with me,i can't focus on her shit anymore

She wants me as her barking dog but i'm not down for this teenager love things.Its just fucking cringe men lmao

From this moment,i'll not be a beta cuck,estrogenic faggot with 0 self respect.Fuck oneitis and fuck other womens

Hey womens,you're nothing to me.You're just a worthless hole to me.I'll never compliment you or give you attention

imagine tagging @The Bleach Pill.
Inb4 no oneitis for your face
Cage

• JFL
Reactions: inceletto and The Bleach Pill

• +1
Reactions: inceletto

i read 0.words who cares today things much worse have happened for example.... I GOT BANNED OR REDDIT....... for patronizing indians smh.... 😠😠😠

• WTF
i read 0.words who cares today things much worse have happened for example.... I GOT BANNED OR REDDIT....... for patronizing indians smh.... 😠😠😠
Read it bro,its quality post

• +1
Reactions: PYT and Ritalincel
Ee79eb25e1c

• WTF
You're pathetic. Absolutely pathetic. You're nothing more but a little sheeplet who follows the herd because he was never taught to think for himself in his life. What have you done for humanity, besides mindlessly following other peopes thoughts? Tell me?´ Exactly. You can't stand up for yourself because your pathetic self hasn't achieved anything in life, instead, you walk on twitch to express your uninteresting opinion in other peoples chats and you can't stand it when someone talks back to you. If you want to duke it out IRL, come by and I'll show you what it means to be a man, you fucking internet warrior. You can't do anything besides fight behind your screen and aggressively mash on your keyboard to express yourself. You have less spine than a fucking worm. Literally the lowest form of gutter trash society could possibly need. Now you're here, making threads to witchhunt on someone who told you the truth you can't handle, which, by the way, is against the rules of reddit. You should read up to it, maybe.´ "OH no he blocked me on twitter" Yes, I block 15 year old little fuckwads who think they know how life works. You are, infact, one of them. Seth Killian can take his fucking game and shove it up his own fucking ass. You pathetic plebs are sucking up to someone for no fucking reason and you're unable to judge by yourself, because you have the sheep FGC mentality. No dignity here. Have a nice day, enjoy your imaginary FGC and your shitty little game. In the meanwhile, I'll play games and hang around people who have an IQ above 30.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: goat2x, PYT, Ritalincel and 1 other person
You're pathetic. Absolutely pathetic. You're nothing more but a little sheeplet who follows the herd because he was never taught to think for himself in his life. What have you done for humanity, besides mindlessly following other peopes thoughts? Tell me?´ Exactly. You can't stand up for yourself because your pathetic self hasn't achieved anything in life, instead, you walk on twitch to express your uninteresting opinion in other peoples chats and you can't stand it when someone talks back to you. If you want to duke it out IRL, come by and I'll show you what it means to be a man, you fucking internet warrior. You can't do anything besides fight behind your screen and aggressively mash on your keyboard to express yourself. You have less spine than a fucking worm. Literally the lowest form of gutter trash society could possibly need. Now you're here, making threads to witchhunt on someone who told you the truth you can't handle, which, by the way, is against the rules of reddit. You should read up to it, maybe.´ "OH no he blocked me on twitter" Yes, I block 15 year old little fuckwads who think they know how life works. You are, infact, one of them. Seth Killian can take his fucking game and shove it up his own fucking ass. You pathetic plebs are sucking up to someone for no fucking reason and you're unable to judge by yourself, because you have the sheep FGC mentality. No dignity here. Have a nice day, enjoy your imaginary FGC and your shitty little game. In the meanwhile, I'll play games and hang around people who have an IQ above 30.
Hi.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: goat2x and inceletto

• WTF
Reactions: Ritalincel
Tópico lixo se mata

I'm convinced you're larping as @Short Ugly and Brown with this shit & the white worshiping.

you underestimate the power of horniness my friend.

• +1

Why is she arguing with you like you two are dating. tell her to shut the fuck up jokingly or seriously if she annoy you like that

• +1
Why is she arguing with you like you two are dating. tell her to shut the fuck up jokingly or seriously if she annoy you like that
Sorry bro didn't see,

Idk she's like trying to make me annoyed all the time,sits on my desk,makes fun of me when i lose smth and drop innuendos during lessons

Idk what's she is really trying to aim

• Love it
Reactions: PYT
incelleto man I am in love with you

• Love it
was hoping this was a @RAITEIII thread

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII, inceletto and Good_Little_Goy
Sorry bro didn't see,

Idk she's like trying to make me annoyed all the time,sits on my desk,makes fun of me when i lose smth and drop innuendos during lessons

ask her out tbh
what do you have to lose?

• +1
ask her out tbh
what do you have to lose?
I don't want her to feel any kind of dopamine,i actually was planning to do

Now i legit despise her,she made me repulsed

• Woah
Reactions: PYT and Good_Little_Goy
Sorry bro didn't see,

bro and you aint ask her ? this bitch couldn't make it anymore obvious she wants to fuck. try to kiss after class.

if you get to fuck her don't simp or you'll make her lose interest.

• +1
was hoping this was a @RAITEIII thread
Done, not done... it doesn't really change my issue. Thats the real problem.

When you get rejected for being ugly, you don't fix it by getting over it but rather looksmaxxing. Once you is very handsome you no longer care, cuz now u is chad, but if u were to stay ugly theres not really a good outcome being "done with it".

Smth like that happens to me except I have clear limitations JFL.

• +1
Reactions: inceletto and Deleted member 4991

Didn't you say you were just going to betabuxx?

• JFL
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: inceletto and Deleted member 4991
Done, not done... it doesn't really change my issue. Thats the real problem.

When you get rejected for being ugly, you don't fix it by getting over it but rather looksmaxxing. Once you is very handsome you no longer care, cuz now u is chad, but if u were to stay ugly theres not really a good outcome being "done with it".

Smth like that happens to me except I have clear limitations JFL.
Problem isn't getting her at this point,its about self respect which i clearly give more worth than love of some whore

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
20200916 234148

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: inceletto and RAITEIII

• +1

Good now rape her and move on

• +1