I’m done

D

Deleted member 1476

Kraken
This forum has become infested with good-looking men bragging about sex and spreading the personality meme
There’s no place for ugly incels like me anymore. It’s like a politically incorrect Reddit now

Looks are 100 percent of sexual attraction. That’s the whole point of this forum and PSL. Good for you if all you had to do was wash your fucking face to ascend, now go and leave us alone

I’ll probably get told to go to .co for saying that looks are everything, as if this forum isn’t called LOOKSMAX

This forum’s response to 22-year-old kissless virgins like me in 2021 would be to ‘just be NT bro’, making it a waste of time browsing anymore

I’m going to give up on looksmaxing and plan for my future as a MSTOW recluse instead. I’ll come back in a few months to give my contact info to my friends here before deleting my account probably

PSL has come full circle and now we’re back at the blue pill. Fuck this

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6873, getra, JamesWilken3 and 6 others
Normies ruin everything

• +1
Reactions: JamesWilken3, Deleted member 8202 and Deleted member 1476
yeah this site is fucking braggers.me

• +1
Reactions: Blue, JamesWilken3 and Deleted member 1476
Looks are 100 percent of sexual attraction.
תוצאת תמונה עבור autism gif

finally you low iq ape abomination. why dont u sodium nitritemaxx you disgusting yellow teeth abominable creature

• JFL
Reactions: getra and delusionalretard
incels.is is specifically tailored for these particular needs. Lookmax is, therefore, more versatile in the content with a focus on facial aesthetics and improvements.

• +1
Reactions: Blue
It’s like a politically incorrect Reddit now
Exactly tbh. Normies ruin everything eventually, it feels like

• +1
Reactions: JamesWilken3, Deleted member 7125 and Deleted member 1476
  • +1
Reactions: JamesWilken3
really, who fucked the forum up?

PM me with names (I think I have a few of those names in mind)

looks are the majority of attraction but you can DEFINITELY cuck yourself by being high inhib, non NT etc

if you are normie range this is 100% the case: i have cucked my self many times like this

you are 6’0, white, 4 psl +. surely you can ascend with ethnic foid?

• +1
Reactions: JamesWilken3 and wateriswet
looks are the majority of attraction but you can DEFINITELY cuck yourself by being high inhib, non NT etc

if you are normie range this is 100% the case: i have cucked my self many times like this

you are 6’0, white, 4 psl +. surely you can ascend with ethnic foid?
I’m not in the normie range, I’m well below average

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
I’m not in the normie range, I’m well below average
PM will be honest

also u cant be fat and say that, fatcel = volcel a lot of the time. trust me I KNOW

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476 and JamesWilken3
This forum has become infested with good-looking men bragging about sex and spreading the personality meme
There’s no place for ugly incels like me anymore. It’s like a politically incorrect Reddit now

Looks are 100 percent of sexual attraction. That’s the whole point of this forum and PSL. Good for you if all you had to do was wash your fucking face to ascend, now go and leave us alone

I’ll probably get told to go to .co for saying that looks are everything, as if this forum isn’t called LOOKSMAX

This forum’s response to 22-year-old kissless virgins like me in 2021 would be to ‘just be NT bro’, making it a waste of time browsing anymore

I’m going to give up on looksmaxing and plan for my future as a MSTOW recluse instead. I’ll come back in a few months to give my contact info to my friends here before deleting my account probably

PSL has come full circle and now we’re back at the blue pill. Fuck this
this is completely fucking true

inb4 some faggot says “looks aren’t everything, just be nt and that’ll give you a chance!!1”

holy fuck it’s just rehashed PUA
Have people seriously forgotten the P in PSL? Puahate

and puahate in 2013 has many archived posts talking about pickupart (it wasn’t even called game back then JFL)

People talk like being Nt is special, newsflash it never was. Why would x girl go for you just cause you didn’t stutter and go ape mode where there’s a chadlite+ who did the same??

It’s also Disgusting how people automatically call people autistic or “non nt” instead of addressing the point at hand ( they are not as attractive as they think they are)

looksmax first and foremost before anything, everything else will come naturally.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
Just go to SEA already

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 1476