[Mogs] Im easily top 3 on this forum and PSL 6.

FatJattMofo

FatJattMofo

Future Gigachad
its way more complex than if you just aspie science measure chin width, orbitals etc. if it was that easy to become good looking, surgerycelling would be legit in the first place and everyone would ascend. but in 95% of the cases it doesnt make people "truly" ascend. pheno (not "just" coloring, but the synergy of your features).

just think of it as like combo moves in fighting games. back back front quick and you do a special move/kick. thats what harmony is. random features together that create certain "impression" in women which I can't explain and no one can. if it was possible to explain everyone could be chad and I'd bet in most cases you would need to change things that you would never think of normally, or even make certain things worse by PSL standards to actually become better looking. its incredibly fucking complex
I dont agree on no one knowing what it is or being able to explain it. tbh. I know what it is most of the time. but I favour the option with the most development and dominance in looks.

aspie science way isnt the way id describei t more like autism quick analyses of their features, what type of look it is, who that appeals to , how they can project their face and looks out to that niche, in general appeal which is best in raw form (chad meets face to face on a beach or cafe)
, whats the best niche, how developed they are, how beneficial their looks will be in their life. all is easy to know by looking aat the face but its not all needed to take into account tbh.

I feell like people think its more black and white than it is. if a persons nose looks very wide on their face is their nose too wide? imo its not. their other features are too narrow or misplaced..
if a persons mouth too narrow. or is their other fetures too wide. imo their mouth is too narrow.

i feel like surgerycelling doesnt actually involve the natural process of things most of the time. if a person with wide cheekbones has also wide palate and jaw then maybe cheekbone fillers will look like shit on everyone except some rare cases?.

same with prominence and forward growth of maxilla .

pheno imho doesnt play much a factor like I said its all just certain undevelopments compared to others if the person doesnt look good enough in many cases

forwardgrowth

forwardgrowth

Enthusiast
no thats just a straight up lie you can't break it into 100% correlation with how women respond. THERE IS a % correlation. but its not 100%, i don't even know what % it is, cuz thats impossible to tell as well, but theres definitely a strong correlation between PSL standards and women attraction. the question is what the fuck is the piece of the cake which PSL can't explain (just looks wise). and that's what we call "harmony". the things we cant explain, but know it exists.

its very simple minded and low-consciousness thinking PSL can explain everything
I didn't mean to say 100% correlative, imo attraction is irrational and in constant flux, one can only create the highest template face based on science and psl

Last edited:
SikKunt

SikKunt

𝓢𝓵𝓪𝔂𝓮𝓻 𝓸𝓯 𝓕𝓪𝓰𝓼
NCT

NCT

Banned
@Kinko do you agree with this gentleman?

cocainecowboy

cocainecowboy

avi is ashild ringhus
he looks extremely good for his age
hes underrated here cuz hes too feminine

a lot of incels here are incels cuz they lack masculinity, thats part of reason why they hate a lot of more "feminine" type of appeal guys. its just like a defense mechanism.

"i won't rate guys highly with less masc. vibes, because then i would have to rate myself higher and then i wouldn't be able to blame my looks on my inceldom as much, so I would feel shit about myself bcuz I would be knowing I can impact my dating life more than I've learned to accept by PSL standards"

I dont agree on no one knowing what it is or being able to explain it. tbh. I know what it is most of the time. but I favour the option with the most development and dominance in looks.
again, it matters, but its not the whole package. im not saying having bad development is a good thing or having very good bone development isn't a plus, but it doesn't automatically make you good looking or it doesnt automatically make you ugly if you don't have it. it's not that easy to describe. i personally believe when it comes to face women value the "key of averageness" and "lack of failos" more than having prominent features. you don't need these very striking super giga bone development to be good looking, a guy with good skin/hair/midface and no recession but average development can easily mog someone with "big bones" to death. its not just about masculinitxy and being dom. its about balance of dimoprhic and androgynous features. chico is good example

I didn't mean to say 100% correlation, you can create the highest template for attraction based on scientific findings on pheno, harmony, race, dimorpish etc...attraction is irrational asf as well in constant flux
yes i didnt say PSL isnt the place to go to when trying to understand how women rate men. i just said there's a lot it can't understand/explain yet some people here are so fucking confident about how women think when in reality you can't fucking know

if we got women start rating users who posted their face you would see MAJOR surprises, i'm 100% sure of it

forwardgrowth

forwardgrowth

Enthusiast

a lot of incels here are incels cuz they lack masculinity, thats part of reason why they hate a lot of more "feminine" type of appeal guys. its just like a defense mechanism.

"i won't rate guys highly with less masc. vibes, because then i would have to rate myself higher and then i wouldn't be able to blame my looks on my inceldom as much, so I would feel shit about myself bcuz I would be knowing I can impact my dating life more than I've learned to accept by PSL standards"

again, it matters, but its not the whole package. im not saying having bad development is a good thing or having very good bone development isn't a plus, but it doesn't automatically make you good looking or it doesnt automatically make you ugly if you don't have it. it's not that easy to describe. i personally believe when it comes to face women value the "key of averageness" and "lack of failos" more than having prominent features. you don't need these very striking super giga bone development to be good looking, a guy with good skin/hair/midface and no recession but average development can easily mog someone with "big bones" to death. its not just about masculinitxy and being dom. its about balance of dimoprhic and androgynous features. chico is good example

yes i didnt say PSL isnt the place to go to when trying to understand how women rate men. i just said there's a lot it can't understand/explain yet some people here are so fucking confident about how women think when in reality you can't fucking know

if we got women start rating users who posted their face you would see MAJOR surprises, i'm 100% sure of it
I agree psl hasn't taken the facial averagness pill, there is difference between 'looks' and actual attraction from women, some members struggle to distinguish the two

PrettyBoyMaxxing

PrettyBoyMaxxing

Latina Facesitting Alliance (LFA)

jfl no wonder some ppl don’t like me here. and that’s a big reason why so many guys can’t rate what women truly like

FatJattMofo

FatJattMofo

Future Gigachad

tbh I don't really agrre. I dont view womens sexuallity as that complexx. its basic tbh. the fem masc balance or averageness theory is something that has many exceptiones. its just good for basic classic average atrativeness. nearly every slayer isnt fitting into that theory for example collage jocks

FatJattMofo

FatJattMofo

Future Gigachad
@cocainecowboy you might be right for many things ngl. no failos and harmony are big plusses but afaik the top top tier never lack good development. but they also dont have bad harmony

softLoverr

softLoverr

Adept
You look like the type of guys that get raped in prison everyday, if u keep making those gay duck faces even i might spread ur cheecks and stick my 7.8inch donger up ur ass. Btw in that video you also remind me of the gay friend girls love to have arround. This isnt a hate post just an attempt of making you realize that you gotta grow some balls.

cocainecowboy

cocainecowboy

avi is ashild ringhus
You look like the type of guys that get raped in prison everyday, if u keep making those gay duck faces even i might spread ur cheecks and stick my donger up ur ass.
@PrettyBoyMaxxing

PrettyBoyMaxxing

PrettyBoyMaxxing

Aight, fr tho. Youre good looking, but this forum is pretty gl. Like no offence bro but youll barely make top 10
vocal minority tbh. if everyone had their unfrauded face as avi, the forum would be below average.

softLoverr

softLoverr

Adept
no doubt @softLoverr is an orge or indian
Man dont take my post as hate its not , im just telling your face has 0 dimorphism hence why i said that. But your young so u should mature overtime take it easy and stay away from prisons.

forwardgrowth

forwardgrowth

Enthusiast
Man dont take my post as hate its not , im just telling your face has 0 dimorphism hence why i said that. But your young so u should mature overtime take it easy and stay away from prisons.
stay away from prisons.

PrettyBoyMaxxing

PrettyBoyMaxxing

jfl

Cope

Cope

Keep crying for me
It's interesting how in so many cases there are good-looking people that completely invalidate PSL looks theory, but users here still think things like facial proportions and bilateral symmetry are the ultimate deciding factor.

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
moggingmachine OffTopic 16
AbandonShip OffTopic 2
Gudru OffTopic 24