Im easily top 3 on this forum and PSL 6.

belnar93

belnar93

Equinox
I match with almost every girl i swipe right on tinder and they message me first at a rate of 15-20% and reply rate over 90%.
Malemodel

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: j05, Chadeep, Deleted member 2426 and 15 others
u are psl4
i am 16 and mog u hard

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: j05, Deleted member 10602, .👽. and 20 others
jfl you are not even top 5
if aesthetic salludon and defiant soul mog you to death then it simply cannot be

• +1
Reactions: Hollywood and Slob
yes you are. but ur like completely softmaxxed/gymcelled etc.

but half the forum is not even close to their potential while you already hit yours so its not a fair comparison considering ur nearly 30 too

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 1089, I'mme and 22 others
Shut the fuck up man you try so hard to look good via frauding, no effortless beauty,

Handsome squidward face ass

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slob, shimada, Drugs and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, medialcanthuscel, BigChinHispanic and 1 other person
Yeah and ? You want a trophy ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1089, BigBoy, gotoa10humanbeing and 9 others
PSL 4 wouldnt get 60 tinder matches in under a hour in a nordic country.
Tinder is cope. If u can't become a model then u are ugly

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Bimax
jfl you are not even top 5
if aesthetic salludon and defiant soul mog you to death then it simply cannot be
why are you so confident about who mogs who lol

its not even about this case atm, just in general you always have extremely strong opinion on who mogs who and I think in a lot of cases it's very complex to decide without female brains

• +1
Reactions: inceletto, RAITEIII, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vitruvian, Zygos4Life, Deleted member 3672 and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII, rockndogs, Pietrosiek and 2 others
try-hard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GordonFreeman and turkproducer
Mogs me

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 6856
You look significantly better from these slightly off-centred 3/4esque pictures because it goes a long way towards hiding your long midface and big forehead. If your mother walked in the room and whacked a quick picture of you, you'd lose 2 PSL.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Slob, I'mme, Titbot and 16 others
Post a normal selfie looking at the camera without frauding

• +1
Reactions: Slob, rockndogs, BigChinHispanic and 3 others

but half the forum is not even close to their potential while you already hit yours so its not a fair comparison considering ur nearly 30 too
30? I think negative t levels

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rockndogs and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: inceletto, Slob, rockndogs and 3 others
invisible narc/10

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
why are you so confident about who mogs who lol

its not even about this case atm, just in general you always have extremely strong opinion on who mogs who and I think in a lot of cases it's very complex to decide without female brains
idk tbh but its mainly a basic idea of looks thoery that runs on all the true basicas like development and gentics and how the person looks in my opinion. which if i admit makes me kinda bias.

i feel woman are extremely unreliable in the answers they give about a mans looks. real results for trying to fuck them is the best way to judge ngl.

your pics are frauded as fuck holy shit. Now a pic from the FRONT and SIDE with NORMAL lighting :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Slob and forwardgrowth
idk tbh but its mainly a basic idea of looks thoery that runs on all the true basicas like development and gentics and how the person looks in my opinion. which if i admit makes me kinda bias.

i feel woman are extremely unreliable in the answers they give about a mans looks. real results for trying to fuck them is the best way to judge ngl.

Tinder, Badoo, maybe photofeeler score sometime talks a lot
Those are defo determinats if u are attractive or not, not PSL rating form dudes

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
You look significantly better from these slightly off-centred 3/4esque pictures because it goes a long way towards hiding your long midface and big forehead. If your mother walked in the room and whacked a quick picture of you, you'd lose 2 PSL.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
fuck you faggot Imma use u to clean a gas station toilet and cum over your mums tits.

Yes you are one of the best looking on this forum

miring hair & skin

• +1
Reactions: Bullpill
Top 3 :forcedsmile::forcedsmile: if we include everyone that ever posted their face on here maybe top 30

• +1
Reactions: Slob and forwardgrowth
Tinder, Badoo, maybe photofeeler score sometime talks a lot
Those are defo determinats if u are attractive or not, not PSL rating form dudes
nah. not at all imo. certain niches or looks do better on tinder . as for tik tok or insta. its different for different groups of looks and the audiance

• +1
Reactions: oldcell

its way more complex than if you just aspie science measure chin width, orbitals etc. if it was that easy to become good looking, surgerycelling would be legit in the first place and everyone would ascend. but in 95% of the cases it doesnt make people "truly" ascend. its a lot about pheno/harmony w/e u wanna call it i dont care

just think of it as like combo moves in fighting games. back back front quick and you do a special move/kick. thats what harmony is. random features together that create certain "impression" in women which I can't explain and no one can. if it was possible to explain everyone could be chad and I'd bet in most cases you would need to change things that you would never think of normally, or even make certain things worse by PSL standards to actually become better looking. its incredibly fucking complex

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, Kade, rockndogs and 2 others
its way more complex than if you just aspie science measure chin width, orbitals etc. if it was that easy to become good looking, surgerycelling would be legit in the first place and everyone would ascend. but in 95% of the cases it doesnt make people "truly" ascend. its a lot about pheno/harmony w/e u wanna call it i dont care

just think of it as like combo moves in fighting games. back back front quick and you do a special move/kick. thats what harmony is. random features together that create certain "impression" in women which I can't explain and no one can. if it was possible to explain everyone could be chad and I'd bet in most cases you would need to change things that you would never think of normally, or even make certain things worse by PSL standards to actually become better looking. its incredibly fucking complex
imo you can break down 'impression' with aspie science, scale of bone, postion, soft tissue etc
somebody like chico has like 100 facial qualities resulting in the impression

since we know that everything in the face is result of a factor, avg psl user now even grasps cranial base and maxilla and its role in defining one's face

Last edited:
its way more complex than if you just aspie science measure chin width, orbitals etc. if it was that easy to become good looking, surgerycelling would be legit in the first place and everyone would ascend. but in 95% of the cases it doesnt make people "truly" ascend. pheno (not "just" coloring, but the synergy of your features).

Your posts are gold
Such a blackpill for people brainwashed by PSL, who masturbate over single features and surgeries, mathematical ratios and so

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, rockndogs and Deleted member 2486
imo you can break it down with aspie science, scale of bone, postion, soft tissue etc
no thats just a straight up lie you can't break it into 100% correlation with how women respond. THERE IS a % correlation. but its not 100%, i don't even know what % it is, cuz thats impossible to tell as well, but theres definitely a strong correlation between PSL standards and women attraction. the question is what the fuck is the piece of the cake which PSL can't explain (just looks wise). and that's what we call "harmony". the things we cant explain, but know it exists.

its very simple minded and low-consciousness thinking PSL can explain everything

• +1
Reactions: gotoa10humanbeing and rockndogs
your pics are frauded as fuck holy shit. Now a pic from the FRONT and SIDE with NORMAL lighting :lul:

he looks extremely good for his age

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, RAITEIII, Eduardo DOV and 1 other person
its way more complex than if you just aspie science measure chin width, orbitals etc. if it was that easy to become good looking, surgerycelling would be legit in the first place and everyone would ascend. but in 95% of the cases it doesnt make people "truly" ascend. pheno (not "just" coloring, but the synergy of your features).

I dont agree on no one knowing what it is or being able to explain it. tbh. I know what it is most of the time. but I favour the option with the most development and dominance in looks.

aspie science way isnt the way id describei t more like autism quick analyses of their features, what type of look it is, who that appeals to , how they can project their face and looks out to that niche, in general appeal which is best in raw form (chad meets face to face on a beach or cafe)
, whats the best niche, how developed they are, how beneficial their looks will be in their life. all is easy to know by looking aat the face but its not all needed to take into account tbh.

I feell like people think its more black and white than it is. if a persons nose looks very wide on their face is their nose too wide? imo its not. their other features are too narrow or misplaced..
if a persons mouth too narrow. or is their other fetures too wide. imo their mouth is too narrow.

i feel like surgerycelling doesnt actually involve the natural process of things most of the time. if a person with wide cheekbones has also wide palate and jaw then maybe cheekbone fillers will look like shit on everyone except some rare cases?.

same with prominence and forward growth of maxilla .

pheno imho doesnt play much a factor like I said its all just certain undevelopments compared to others if the person doesnt look good enough in many cases

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and forwardgrowth
no thats just a straight up lie you can't break it into 100% correlation with how women respond. THERE IS a % correlation. but its not 100%, i don't even know what % it is, cuz thats impossible to tell as well, but theres definitely a strong correlation between PSL standards and women attraction. the question is what the fuck is the piece of the cake which PSL can't explain (just looks wise). and that's what we call "harmony". the things we cant explain, but know it exists.

its very simple minded and low-consciousness thinking PSL can explain everything
I didn't mean to say 100% correlative, imo attraction is irrational and in constant flux, one can only create the highest template face based on science and psl

Last edited:
Jfl narcymaxing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gigachadcel, rockndogs and Deleted member 3672
@Kinko do you agree with this gentleman?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
he looks extremely good for his age
hes underrated here cuz hes too feminine

a lot of incels here are incels cuz they lack masculinity, thats part of reason why they hate a lot of more "feminine" type of appeal guys. its just like a defense mechanism.

"i won't rate guys highly with less masc. vibes, because then i would have to rate myself higher and then i wouldn't be able to blame my looks on my inceldom as much, so I would feel shit about myself bcuz I would be knowing I can impact my dating life more than I've learned to accept by PSL standards"

I dont agree on no one knowing what it is or being able to explain it. tbh. I know what it is most of the time. but I favour the option with the most development and dominance in looks.

again, it matters, but its not the whole package. im not saying having bad development is a good thing or having very good bone development isn't a plus, but it doesn't automatically make you good looking or it doesnt automatically make you ugly if you don't have it. it's not that easy to describe. i personally believe when it comes to face women value the "key of averageness" and "lack of failos" more than having prominent features. you don't need these very striking super giga bone development to be good looking, a guy with good skin/hair/midface and no recession but average development can easily mog someone with "big bones" to death. its not just about masculinitxy and being dom. its about balance of dimoprhic and androgynous features. chico is good example

I didn't mean to say 100% correlation, you can create the highest template for attraction based on scientific findings on pheno, harmony, race, dimorpish etc...attraction is irrational asf as well in constant flux
yes i didnt say PSL isnt the place to go to when trying to understand how women rate men. i just said there's a lot it can't understand/explain yet some people here are so fucking confident about how women think when in reality you can't fucking know

if we got women start rating users who posted their face you would see MAJOR surprises, i'm 100% sure of it

• +1
Reactions: Titbot, RAITEIII, Kade and 3 others
PSL Paradox: The deeper you go into PSL, the harder it is for you to judge what women find attractive.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: diggbicc, oldcell, Deleted member 3672 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: adrianolm, Dogs and Deleted member 2846
hes underrated here cuz hes too feminine

a lot of incels here are incels cuz they lack masculinity, thats part of reason why they hate a lot of more "feminine" type of appeal guys. its just like a defense mechanism.

"i won't rate guys highly with less masc. vibes, because then i would have to rate myself higher and then i wouldn't be able to blame my looks on my inceldom as much, so I would feel shit about myself bcuz I would be knowing I can impact my dating life more than I've learned to accept by PSL standards"

again, it matters, but its not the whole package. im not saying having bad development is a good thing or having very good bone development isn't a plus, but it doesn't automatically make you good looking or it doesnt automatically make you ugly if you don't have it. it's not that easy to describe. i personally believe when it comes to face women value the "key of averageness" and "lack of failos" more than having prominent features. you don't need these very striking super giga bone development to be good looking, a guy with good skin/hair/midface and no recession but average development can easily mog someone with "big bones" to death. its not just about masculinitxy and being dom. its about balance of dimoprhic and androgynous features. chico is good example

yes i didnt say PSL isnt the place to go to when trying to understand how women rate men. i just said there's a lot it can't understand/explain yet some people here are so fucking confident about how women think when in reality you can't fucking know

if we got women start rating users who posted their face you would see MAJOR surprises, i'm 100% sure of it
I agree psl hasn't taken the facial averagness pill, there is difference between 'looks' and actual attraction from women, some members struggle to distinguish the two

Hey guys! If you're listening to this, Mog mog mog!

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc, rockndogs and Stingray