Im easily top 3 on this forum and PSL 6.

hes underrated here cuz hes too feminine

a lot of incels here are incels cuz they lack masculinity, thats part of reason why they hate a lot of more "feminine" type of appeal guys. its just like a defense mechanism.

"i won't rate guys highly with less masc. vibes, because then i would have to rate myself higher and then i wouldn't be able to blame my looks on my inceldom as much, so I would feel shit about myself bcuz I would be knowing I can impact my dating life more than I've learned to accept by PSL standards"

again, it matters, but its not the whole package. im not saying having bad development is a good thing or having very good bone development isn't a plus, but it doesn't automatically make you good looking or it doesnt automatically make you ugly if you don't have it. it's not that easy to describe. i personally believe when it comes to face women value the "key of averageness" and "lack of failos" more than having prominent features. you don't need these very striking super giga bone development to be good looking, a guy with good skin/hair/midface and no recession but average development can easily mog someone with "big bones" to death. its not just about masculinitxy and being dom. its about balance of dimoprhic and androgynous features. chico is good example

yes i didnt say PSL isnt the place to go to when trying to understand how women rate men. i just said there's a lot it can't understand/explain yet some people here are so fucking confident about how women think when in reality you can't fucking know

if we got women start rating users who posted their face you would see MAJOR surprises, i'm 100% sure of it
jfl no wonder some ppl don’t like me here. and that’s a big reason why so many guys can’t rate what women truly like

hes underrated here cuz hes too feminine

a lot of incels here are incels cuz they lack masculinity, thats part of reason why they hate a lot of more "feminine" type of appeal guys. its just like a defense mechanism.

"i won't rate guys highly with less masc. vibes, because then i would have to rate myself higher and then i wouldn't be able to blame my looks on my inceldom as much, so I would feel shit about myself bcuz I would be knowing I can impact my dating life more than I've learned to accept by PSL standards"

again, it matters, but its not the whole package. im not saying having bad development is a good thing or having very good bone development isn't a plus, but it doesn't automatically make you good looking or it doesnt automatically make you ugly if you don't have it. it's not that easy to describe. i personally believe when it comes to face women value the "key of averageness" and "lack of failos" more than having prominent features. you don't need these very striking super giga bone development to be good looking, a guy with good skin/hair/midface and no recession but average development can easily mog someone with "big bones" to death. its not just about masculinitxy and being dom. its about balance of dimoprhic and androgynous features. chico is good example

yes i didnt say PSL isnt the place to go to when trying to understand how women rate men. i just said there's a lot it can't understand/explain yet some people here are so fucking confident about how women think when in reality you can't fucking know

if we got women start rating users who posted their face you would see MAJOR surprises, i'm 100% sure of it
tbh I don't really agrre. I dont view womens sexuallity as that complexx. its basic tbh. the fem masc balance or averageness theory is something that has many exceptiones. its just good for basic classic average atrativeness. nearly every slayer isnt fitting into that theory for example collage jocks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3195 and forwardgrowth
dimorpishim>health indicators>'harmony imo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tylerhunter97 and oldcell
I match with almost every girl i swipe right on tinder and they message me first at a rate of 15-20% and reply rate over 90%.
View attachment 180605
1. @ChadKahn
2. @Salludon
3. @Zuray
4. @Zero
3108. (As of the user numbers now) You

@cocainecowboy you might be right for many things ngl. no failos and harmony are big plusses but afaik the top top tier never lack good development. but they also dont have bad harmony

You look like the type of guys that get raped in prison everyday, if u keep making those gay duck faces even i might spread ur cheecks and stick my 7.8inch donger up ur ass. Btw in that video you also remind me of the gay friend girls love to have arround. This isnt a hate post just an attempt of making you realize that you gotta grow some balls.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slob, rockndogs, tylerhunter97 and 1 other person
You look like the type of guys that get raped in prison everyday, if u keep making those gay duck faces even i might spread ur cheecks and stick my donger up ur ass.
@PrettyBoyMaxxing

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo
ALL SLAYERS LOOK HEALTHY. NOT ALL SLAYERS HAVE DIMORPHISM.
nah tbh. unless you are a hypergay maxxed male its impossible to be slayer without dimorphism. just be cuz matty b raps gets 100s of jbs on his cock doesnt mean he can slay them bro.

• +1
Reactions: Slob and forwardgrowth
giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
Aight, fr tho. Youre good looking, but this forum is pretty gl. Like no offence bro but youll barely make top 10
vocal minority tbh. if everyone had their unfrauded face as avi, the forum would be below average.

no doubt @softLoverr is an orge or indian
Man dont take my post as hate its not , im just telling your face has 0 dimorphism hence why i said that. But your young so u should mature overtime take it easy and stay away from prisons.

Man dont take my post as hate its not , im just telling your face has 0 dimorphism hence why i said that. But your young so u should mature overtime take it easy and stay away from prisons.
stay away from prisons.

jfl

It's interesting how in so many cases there are good-looking people that completely invalidate PSL looks theory, but users here still think things like facial proportions and bilateral symmetry are the ultimate deciding factor.

• +1
Reactions: Kade
It's interesting how in so many cases there are good-looking people that completely invalidate PSL looks theory, but users here still think things like facial proportions and bilateral symmetry are the ultimate deciding factor.
maybe bc attraction is irrational and in flux dependent on thousands of factors one important being hormonal profile

literally no one here thinks that besides dope.

• JFL
Reactions: forwardgrowth
You literally were just defending aspie scientist methods, but okay...
not same thing. aspie science is an art that deserves praise

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth
why are you so confident about who mogs who lol

its not even about this case atm, just in general you always have extremely strong opinion on who mogs who and I think in a lot of cases it's very complex to decide without female brains

its quite simple for him: the most ethnic always mog jfl

its quite simple for him: the most ethnic always mog jfl
dont throw your own race under the bus. europeans can have thos gigachad features too

Still look like shit and are A mega manlet.
Over for you.

• +1
Reactions: Slob and forwardgrowth
not same thing. aspie science is an art that deserves praise
Aspie science is the analysis of facial aesthetics, this would include things like ‘ideal’ proportions and bilateral symmetry.

Aspie science is the analysis of facial aesthetics, this would include things like ‘ideal’ proportions and bilateral symmetry.
yes. but like you said its not the end all.

• +1
Reactions: Cope
dont throw your own race under the bus. europeans can have thos gigachad features too

you are a troll bro. I know that. Just like OP is trolling everyone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
you are a troll bro. I know that. Just like OP is trolling everyone
im sorry you think that. I am not a troll unless im joking

Lmao keep crying for me im 28 and mog everyone here.
Whatever man.I think we can argue all day long.
I frame and heightmog you though. So theres that atleast.Cant claim face because I have only posted my side profile but whatever.
Show us your body if you claim to be so great.Come on

Whatever man.I think we can argue all day long.
I frame and heightmog you though. So theres that atleast.Cant claim face because I have only posted my side profile but whatever.
Show us your body if you claim to be so great.Come on
frame and height is nothing rofl. all about face
Sett1
29344962 2104992519517682 522406432 n

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2352
androgenless subhuman next

Cope, on photofeeler he gets mediocre ratings, I have tried him in the past

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1560, Dogs and Deleted member 2846
why are you so confident about who mogs who lol

its not even about this case atm, just in general you always have extremely strong opinion on who mogs who and I think in a lot of cases it's very complex to decide without female brains
Well tbf if we're talking about mogging then its purely about being more masc, making someone look less masc in comparison. In that regard there are many users who 'mog' him here. However, the white phenotype halo is very legit, and due to that, he SMV mogs hard.

We never see selfies with you and girls in bed or even on date

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Titbot and Deleted member 2933
no thats just a straight up lie you can't break it into 100% correlation with how women respond. THERE IS a % correlation. but its not 100%, i don't even know what % it is, cuz thats impossible to tell as well, but theres definitely a strong correlation between PSL standards and women attraction. the question is what the fuck is the piece of the cake which PSL can't explain (just looks wise). and that's what we call "harmony". the things we cant explain, but know it exists.

its very simple minded and low-consciousness thinking PSL can explain everything
No shit, by PSL standards Zayn Malik isnt anything special, but foids still go crazy over him.

Well tbf if we're talking about mogging then its purely about being more masc, making someone look less masc in comparison. In that regard there are many users who 'mog' him here. However, the white phenotype halo is very legit, and due to that, he SMV mogs hard.
no. we have different understanding of "mogging" then. for me mogging means you're more attractive to women, you have higher/wider range of appeal and can attract on average better looking girls just based alone how you look if all other features are equal

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII