Im easily top 3 on this forum and PSL 6.

@übermensch
@DarknLost
@Alarico8
@cocainecowboy
Mogs you, i could mention more.

Also not 6

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
@übermensch
@DarknLost
@Alarico8
@cocainecowboy
Mogs ipu, i fould mention more.

Also not 6
Mirin this 6 PSL

IMG 20190415 063159

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Slob, adrianolm and rockndogs
ts incredibly fucking complex

Not at all, everything in looks is objective and correlated and you can see this by a simple image of Cranial Base

Captura de Tela 2019 10 19 s 094119

I mean, the PSL scale is totally retarded, but what happens with FatJattMofo is, he falls too much in the meme of extremely DOM men, but it's pretty obvious that Prettyboys slays easily.

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth and Deleted member 3583
Not at all, everything in looks is objective and correlated and you can see this by a simple image of Cranial Base

View attachment 180784

I mean, the PSL scale is totally retarded, but what happens with FatJattMofo is, he falls too much in the meme of extremely DOM men, but it's pretty obvious that Prettyboys slays easily.
Looks could be it's own science alongside biology and chemistry

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Deleted member 2227
op looks good for age

Looks could be it's own science alongside biology and chemistry

Looks is pure biology, but chemistry is something that affect your looks (hormones).

You need to see the world in a primitive way to understand why famales are attracted to good facial traits and good bones, also height and physique.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3583
Bro if you’re 30 and still seeking validation it’s kinda over for you tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slob, Bimax, rockndogs and 8 others
Tbh I dislike OP biggest non self-aware narcy on this forum imo

• +1
Reactions: Kade
its way more complex than if you just aspie science measure chin width, orbitals etc. if it was that easy to become good looking, surgerycelling would be legit in the first place and everyone would ascend. but in 95% of the cases it doesnt make people "truly" ascend. its a lot about pheno/harmony w/e u wanna call it i dont care

just think of it as like combo moves in fighting games. back back front quick and you do a special move/kick. thats what harmony is. random features together that create certain "impression" in women which I can't explain and no one can. if it was possible to explain everyone could be chad and I'd bet in most cases you would need to change things that you would never think of normally, or even make certain things worse by PSL standards to actually become better looking. its incredibly fucking complex
I'm a broken record when I say this

if you need to degrade a feature to look better then beauty by default cannot be objective

chicos eyes would make everyone better looking period.

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth
you're decent bro, but not 6 psl

• +1
Reactions: shimada and Slob
I'm in the bottom 3 of this forum and psl 0

• +1
Reactions: shimada
Your body count determines your PSL rating. 30+ = 7 and up

OP is prettyboy. @belnar93 post your before pic. Dude was a legit creep incel.

Every single thread recently has just drawn attention to how insufferable & braindead you all are
OP is prettyboy. @belnar93 post your before pic. Dude was a legit creep incel.
Not really.

i aspire to have this level of confidence

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Slob, didntreadlol, rockndogs and 3 others
what's so special about ur face ?? u dont even look lean, u dont even look some special white

u look gymcelled, good skin, good hair, good jaw, u look good. but nothing special, u wouldnt be a model if taller. come back to reality. yeah u're good,
and wtf is this gay face?:

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Slob, rockndogs, forwardgrowth and 1 other person
what's so special about ur face ?? u dont even look lean, u dont even look some special white

u look gymcelled, good skin, good hair, good jaw, u look good. but nothing special, u wouldnt be a model if taller. come back to reality. yeah u're good,

View attachment 180993
decent bones + god tier skin + great hair

decent bones + god tier skin + great hair
he wouldnt be a model if taller with this..it makes him already good to be a "slayer" but not a model as he dreams

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth
he wouldnt be a model if taller with this..it makes him already good to be a "slayer" but not a model as he dreams
you overrate estimate how gl you need to be to model tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Lightbulb, Kade and forwardgrowth
his jaw is very round

• +1
Reactions: Slob
you overrate estimate how gl you need to be to model tbh.
true, but he neither has the unique look nor the bones. Also height, bf% and high forehead destroy any sliver of a chance he had

• +1
true, but he neither has the unique look nor the bones. Also height, bf% and high forehead destroy any sliver of a chance he had
he can do low end modeling which is more than 95% of this site will ever do. but he may unironically be too short because most agencies require 6’+.

Post a normal selfie looking at the camera without frauding
Tbh the models we jack off over dont do this at all

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Long midface/10

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
he can do low end modeling which is more than 95% of this site will ever do. but he may unironically be too short because most agencies require 6’+.
Nah, I wouldn't say so, also I highly doubt he meant low end modeling

Nah, I wouldn't say so, also I highly doubt he meant low end modeling
true but that’s all he could do jfl, especially at his age (28)

View attachment 180993
Lul takes a frame shot from a video and asks why u make this face?
Are you actually retard?

Looks is pure biology, but chemistry is something that affect your looks (hormones).

You need to see the world in a primitive way to understand why famales are attracted to good facial traits and good bones, also height and physique.
I already have such a primitive blackpilled outlook on life, its insane.

You ain't shown a real pic yet.

Put a proper set of pictures up on the rating thread.

Identifying your failios and seeing your true rating will help you.

• +1
op is a faggot indeed

• +1
You ain't shown a real pic yet.

Put a proper set of pictures up on the rating thread.

Identifying your failios and seeing your true rating will help you.
Posted so many pics here from all possible angles.
Women told me i look better IRL than in tinder pics.
game over i win

Your only good features are your skin and nose. Everything else is subhuman tier. You have shit facial harmony.

• +1
Your only good features are your skin and nose. Everything else is subhuman tier. You have shit facial harmony.
Cope i match every woman on tinder almost, while u wank here.

Not with that narrow mouth/lips.

God I hate these braggers so much. This is supposed to be a "constructive" and blackpilled forum. We already have normies to make bragging contests and try and step on each other.

• +1