Im easily top 3 on this forum and PSL 6.

The narcissism is written all over your face. You have the validation-seeking ego of a female tbh.

The narcissism is written all over your face. You have the validation-seeking ego of a female tbh.
15-20% of population is narcisistic.

You look like the type of guys that get raped in prison everyday, if u keep making those gay duck faces even i might spread ur cheecks and stick my 7.8inch donger up ur ass. Btw in that video you also remind me of the gay friend girls love to have arround. This isnt a hate post just an attempt of making you realize that you gotta grow some balls.
imagine thinking masculinity is important

gayface
not like ur face is gay like u look like u gay af
wanna zucc my dick boyo

• +1
Reactions: noped
More realistically, you're in the top 15 to 20 which is pretty good considering how many people have posted their face, although you also have to consider that this forum is linked to incels.is, a website made for men too ugly to have relationships.

• JFL
Reactions: shimada
lol at the cope and jealousy ITT

hes underrated here cuz hes too feminine

a lot of incels here are incels cuz they lack masculinity, thats part of reason why they hate a lot of more "feminine" type of appeal guys. its just like a defense mechanism.

"i won't rate guys highly with less masc. vibes, because then i would have to rate myself higher and then i wouldn't be able to blame my looks on my inceldom as much, so I would feel shit about myself bcuz I would be knowing I can impact my dating life more than I've learned to accept by PSL standards"

again, it matters, but its not the whole package. im not saying having bad development is a good thing or having very good bone development isn't a plus, but it doesn't automatically make you good looking or it doesnt automatically make you ugly if you don't have it. it's not that easy to describe. i personally believe when it comes to face women value the "key of averageness" and "lack of failos" more than having prominent features. you don't need these very striking super giga bone development to be good looking, a guy with good skin/hair/midface and no recession but average development can easily mog someone with "big bones" to death. its not just about masculinitxy and being dom. its about balance of dimoprhic and androgynous features. chico is good example

yes i didnt say PSL isnt the place to go to when trying to understand how women rate men. i just said there's a lot it can't understand/explain yet some people here are so fucking confident about how women think when in reality you can't fucking know

if we got women start rating users who posted their face you would see MAJOR surprises, i'm 100% sure of it
Like that one white girl who larped on here that called me cute lifefuel for the day lol

Like that one white girl who larped on here that called me cute lifefuel for the day lol
U cute? In another Life maybe

• WTF
Reactions: Titbot
U cute? In another Life maybe
Keep crying for me homer simpson crunches up face looking ass
what's so special about ur face ?? u dont even look lean, u dont even look some special white

u look gymcelled, good skin, good hair, good jaw, u look good. but nothing special, u wouldnt be a model if taller. come back to reality. yeah u're good,
and wtf is this gay face?:

View attachment 180993
Cope he would be low model teir because you cannot see it but I can because I lack harmony, His harmony is super good and lack of failos. His eye shape saves him from looking like mega mind

Keep crying for me homer simpson crunches up face looking ass

Cope he would be low model teir because you cannot see it but I can because I lack harmony, His harmony is super good and lack of failos. His eye shape saves him from looking like mega mind
Screenshot 2019 12 09 05 05 48 360 commiuigallery

No needed other words

You're a 28 year old failed narc begging for validation on an incel site filled with teens.

Here's some real non hater but rational advice:

You have a twink gay face and its pretty obvious all your shit is frauded hard

You're above average but not slayer

You are undeniably a loser to be 28 and be on this site go start a family hahahahha

• +1
Reactions: Slob
You're a 28 year old failed narc begging for validation on an incel site filled with teens.

Here's some real non hater but rational advice:

You have a twink gay face and its pretty obvious all your shit is frauded hard

You're above average but not slayer

You are undeniably a loser to be 28 and be on this site go start a family hahahahha

I’ve ran a tinder experiment using him. Sorry he slays. It is what it is

I’ve ran a tinder experiment using him. Sorry he slays. It is what it is
img_20190415_063159-jpg.180771

he genuinely looks like shit in this candid, even while squinting and cheeksucking (autism) LOL.

couple that with his pathetic validation craving failed narcy incel attention baiting personality and he is a loser

also 28 fucking hell

• +1
Reactions: adrianolm and Slob
img_20190415_063159-jpg.180771

he genuinely looks like shit in this candid, even while squinting and cheeksucking (autism) LOL.

couple that with his pathetic validation craving failed narcy incel attention baiting personality and he is a loser

also 28 fucking hell
Post over year old shit vs videos :D
Just cope nigger everyone has bad photos.

Ok, now what?
Are we supposed to suck your cock phaggot?

Deep bite, small mouth/palate, biting/sucking cheeks, fivehead, manlet, aspie facial expression = coping subhuman
Lol cope im psl 5.75-6
My sideprofile alone mogs half of the forum
20191205 211011

IMG-20191209-131630.jpg

Just lol if your jaw isn't as big as mine.

Big jaw accompanied with bad skin and eye area 😊
My eye area mog yours, my skin is top tier I just don't look after it ( never used any products / vitamines )

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII
My eye area mog yours, my skin is top tier I just don't look after it ( never used any products / vitamines )
Lol it doesnt
ask anyone on this forum :D not saying ur bad but u definetly dont mog.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
When I squintmaxx
IMG-20191210-180728.jpg