• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 206, Vitruvian, ChoSeungHui and 1 other person
I'm extremely horny

• JFL
Reactions: Einon and Vitruvian
Go hang out with the 2 Arabs they seem chill

I'm extremely horny
That too, but I genuinely want an affectionate long term relationship at this point. I’m never going to be the hookup guy, not at 5’8”.
They’ve already seen me crying and probably think I’m weird. Plus they’re speaking Arabic. But yeah, they do seem chill.

Last edited:
I genuinely want an affectionate long term relationship
https://incels.is/threads/study-wom...ex-once-in-a-ltr-or-living-with-a-man.127317/

https://incels.is/threads/study-wom...ex-once-in-a-ltr-or-living-with-a-man.127317/
Ok so maybe I should just become a Buddhist monk at this point. I will be tall in Nepal and I can just read and meditate all day.

• +1
Reactions: Einon and SikKunt
Ok so maybe I should just become a Buddhist monk at this point. I will be tall in Nepal and I can just read and meditate all day.
Only option for Incels to live happy lives I think.

Just run beta cuck provider game bro

Just run beta cuck provider game bro
That’s my only option unless I am into self-hating Asian girls as they are the only group I see dating short white guys with no strings attached.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Yeah bro, you should seek peace within yourself. You're your only friend and not because society is shit or because perhaps you're a sad incel, but rather because you're really the only person who can bring peace and happyness to your own life
not even girls can do that, trust me.

im in a relationship for 3 years and confirm this is true. when ever i break up with her, i will pump and dump until im like 30

Bro

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
Let’s rope together and hope we reincarnate as a chad

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
Wow they just talked to me, they asked “everything ok, was your food spicy or something”? That’s the nicest I’ve been treated in a while. I just said “no it’s something else, thank you for asking though.”

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt and UltraExtremeIntense
You in the US?

• +1
Reactions: Demir
Yea same man. I spend all day alone and have no friends or girlfriend. It sucks.

Can't relate.I don't feel lonliness.