I'm failing from all classes

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
Over more then ever

Ok, this is kind of a wild idea, but how about you start studying? Like right now, instead of browsing internet.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 3962, Deleted member 1464, sub6manletnozygos and 1 other person
Ok, this is kind of a wild idea, but how about you start studying? Like right now, instead of browsing internet.
No motivation at all because I'm truecel

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962 and Deleted member 1464
this tbh. being a loser isnt cool or funny. its pathetic. im sick of the race to the bottom attitude on this forum

i understand and can even appreciate to some degree sardonic humor but people unironically seem to enjoy wallowing in their self pity
indeed, i clearly also have wallowed in my self pity, spouting the out of touch, loser mantras of psl like ITS OVER LDAR
however, at least many normies are moving towards tangible achievements in life that have a higher probability of reaching some self-actualization derived from having passions, friends or family, even if its betabuxx. this seems to be more fulfilling than being a NEET rotting in their bedroom shitposting all day, seemingly trapped in their own endless cycle of self imposed misery.
inb4 i didnt choose my bones. my life was decided at birth.
jfl many successful people are ugly yet have passion, social lives, friends, family, careers or businesses.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BigBiceps, Deleted member 1464 and Cody
classes are cope tbh ngl. chad drops school, impregnates a stacy and milks government of parental allownace while you studycel to get some shitty job lul

• +1
Reactions: DarknLost
Drink coffee, queue the music and smash out some school work/study.
I left almost all my uni assignments to the last week and spent 26 hours over the weekend finishing them...
Then I passed each class.
You just gotta do it.

this tbh. being a loser isnt cool or funny. its pathetic. im sick of the race to the bottom attitude on this forum

i understand and can even appreciate to some degree sardonic humor but people unironically seem to enjoy wallowing in their self pity
i know this as i have wallowed in my self pity spouting, out of touch, loser mantras of psl like ITS OVER LDAR
however, at least many normies are moving towards tangible achievements in life that have a higher probability of reaching some self-actualization including a job, friends or family, even if its betabuxx. this seems to be more fulfilling than being a NEET rotting in their bedroom shitposting all day, trapped in their own endless cycle of self imposed misery.
inb4 i didnt choose my bones. my life was decided at birth. jfl many billionaire and millionaires are ugly yet have social lives, friends, family and passions
slowclap.gif
can't believe i read something high iq here

i absolutely hate it when all these losers make the black pill their identity, all their misery makes so insufferable it's really surprising how so many users can bath in their own shit on this forum. like imagine making gonial angles and tinder experiments your whole life. sure you can be subhuman in looks but you don't have to go a step further and be the lowest of lows. inject t and find copes like people have been doing since the dawn of time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464