I’m Fat it’s over for me!!!!

Greecgawd

Greecgawd

Humble Chad
I got my Body Fat Percentage results today. I thought that I was 20% BF max, I turned out to be 27% BF. Ngl a lot of people told me that I look a little chubby, but 27% body fat is brutal. At the same time I’m now wondering If under all this fat is a better looking bone structure? What % should I cut down to? Some people suggest 12%. Would there be a big difference in my face at 12% than 27%?

greycel moment

• +1
Reactions: brainded, Schönling, wagbox and 4 others
I got my Body Fat Percentage results today. I thought that I was 20% BF max, I turned out to be 27% BF. Ngl a lot of people told me that I look a little chubby, but 27% body fat is brutal. At the same time I’m now wondering If under all this fat is a better looking bone structure? What % should I cut down to? Some people suggest 12%. Would there be a big difference in my face at 12% than 27%?
just loose fat lol

• +1
Reactions: Greecgawd
Fron the looks of this thread, it seems like your body fat % is higher than your IQ

(Just joking obviously, but LOSE WEIGHT)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, BBCFactory, MentalistKebab and 6 others
these bf measurements are often very wrong, take it with a grain of salt

and yeah, getting to 12% bf would help your face (unless you have some rare godlike fat distribution that helps your bones to look bigger)

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy and Greecgawd
are u retarded nigger? you saying you thought u were 20 and people saying "ur a little chubby" is proof you have ideal fat distribution genes fatass
get to sub 15 and youll ascend

I’m 27% skinny fat as well but all the fat is stored in my belly and my face is only a bit fat

• +1
eat less fatty xd

Imagine how much better your face will look at 12% bf if youre at 27 rn, use the fact that youre 27% bf as motivation boyo

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Austrian Oak and Greecgawd
Imagine how much better your face will look at 12% bf if youre at 27 rn, use the fact that youre 27% bf as motivation boyo
Jon Erik hexum looks like George Michael in your Avi for some reason

Jon Erik hexum looks like George Michael in your Avi for some reason
I can see it tbh, but Hexum mogs Michael to death
Ee0997debade60c2851168fb3d05b457

• +1
Reactions: Austrian Oak
its over for fatcels

GREYCELL MOMENT

9% BF OR DEATH OP

Yes
Yes a very big difference. It doesn’t start until you can see yours abs tbh. Unless you’re severely recessed. Then it’s over

• +1
Reactions: ChestBrah and Greecgawd
Tbh it is lifefuel if you find out you are higher bodyfat than you think there was because there is even now more improvement awaiting

• +1
Reactions: PYT and Greecgawd
Fatcel is volcel.

you won't even recognize yourself if you get to 12%. For a lot of guys, being low bodyfat automatically makes them 7/10 minimum

IMG 6846
IMG 6847

• +1
Reactions: Greecgawd, SixCRY, PYT and 1 other person
you won't even recognize yourself if you get to 12%. For a lot of guys, being low bodyfat automatically makes them 7/10 minimum

View attachment 511960View attachment 511961
In my school every chad was low body fat. With the exception of one giga boned chad with blue eyes who was high bodyfat. The prettiest mother fucker I’ve ever seen. Too bad he was like 5’2

• +1