I'm finally quitting the blackpill

Dogs

Dogs

The Tribe
I'm quitting the blackpill guys. Im gonna make sure that people, men and women don't judge me on my looks anymore. I don't want the halo effect to work against me so I'm just gonna quit the black pill. It's gonna be so much easier now to find an attractive or even less attractive girl now that they're not looking for the top 5 percent attractiveness of males. I can't believe I never thought of this before.

I suggest that you quit the black pill as well even if you're 8 psl cause that's the only way you'll ever get unconditional love in this world, since otherwise everything is conditional on your looks. Now I'm just gonna have to work on my personality, and since I quit the blackpill it actually is gonna matter now. I don't have to waste my time looksmaxing with all these different methods, I don't have to spend 20 bucks on fin every month either, so I'm saving so much money.

I can't wait to go on tinder and finally get matches because they're not looking at an ugly face cause I'm blackpilled but they're actually judging me for what matters, my personality and smarts and I'm pretty smart like 40+ percentile iq, this is much better than my looks percentile so I'm already winning.

I'll come back with my results guys.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StoicNihilist, Vitruvian, Littleboy and 21 others
source.gif

Listen to this man, you misogynistic Incels.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 2745 and 18 others
Right on brother ! Your personality and how good of a person you are will shine on in tinder ! :soy: you'll attract the love of your life like that ! :bluepill:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ruby, NormieKilla, Catawampus and 14 others
You can't "quit" the blackpill. It's an inner realization of the uncomfortable truths about looks, overall life and success etc. You can either accept the truth or deny it and live in falsehoods.

• +1
  • Woah
  • WTF
Reactions: Danish_Retard, HighIQcel, Currycellmate and 20 others
Right on brother ! Your personality and how good of a person you are will shine on in tinder ! :soy: you'll attract the love of your life like that ! :bluepill:

Why is everything so black and white yes looks matter a lot in fact it might be the end all be all but that doesn't mean ones entire life has to be based on women or looks their is some lee way humans have free will to some extents

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life
You can't "quit" the blackpill. It's an inner realization of the uncomfortable truths about looks, overall life and success etc. You can either accept the truth or deny it and live in falsehoods.
Your consciousness is the ultimate reality so in a way you can.

• +1
Reactions: Kade, noped and Dios
Yas king go rock

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel, Dogs and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
The blackpill owns you, you cant escape

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Vitruvian, Deleted member 2012 and 5 others
Op is trolling

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Why is everything so black and white yes looks matter a lot in fact it might be the end all be all but that doesn't mean ones entire life has to be based on women or looks their is some lee way humans have free will to some extents
Stop coping there's nothing that brings pure joy like the pleasures of the flesh

You can’t quit it unless you get a sudden case of amnesia

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, Arvenas, Cleftcel and 2 others
Stop coping there's nothing that brings pure joy like the pleasures of the flesh

Vaping smoking doing drugs are well known sedatives also the average person looks utter dog shite i got mogged by 2 chads today but they are not the norm unless you live in the chadder lands you should be fine

See people are already encouraging me more than ever since I don't have the halo effect working against me. Thanks so much for the encouragement brother!

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
See people are already encouraging me more than ever since I don't have the halo effect working against me. Thanks so much for the encouragement brother!
Can you help me with html? I wanna position the text of an internal link but I don't know how to do it with css except of using text-allign

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Not at all brother looks are so secondary it's all about the inside :soy:

• +1
Reactions: Arvenas, Deleted member 685 and Dogs
Damn, dude, I can detect le incredible personality from here. :p

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dogs, Deleted member 685 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
You can't truly quit it I guess but I've genuinely stopped caring. Letting myself get bloated right now because even though I know it's lowering my looks it's what I enjoy doing and makes me happy so I don't care.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vitruvian, I'mme, DidntRead and 3 others
Write that bio ,bro
Women love personality

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Dogs and Deleted member 685
You can't truly quit it I guess but I've genuinely stopped caring. Letting myself get bloated right now because even though I know it's lowering my looks it's what I enjoy doing and makes me happy so I don't care.
Ah yes:bluepill:

• JFL
Reactions: jefferson
too lazy to read tbh

Holy shit guys is this enough proof yet or you guys wanna wait for my tinder results? How amazing is it when you set your mind on someone and just do it.
I see.

exactly, I enjoy bulking, I enjoy training, and idc that much anymore that I look bloated right now

Just do whatever makes you happy

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: DidntRead and jefferson
Take the glorious pill

Brutal pill

once you entered the ocean of piss, there is no escaping

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and KrissKross
You just have to believe into the courage of your emotions, and women will come In flock.
You just need to find yourself.

Good luck my buddyboyo:bluepill:

• +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx and Dogs
Hang the traitor.

Jk I respect your decision. The blackpill is too hard to take and it keeps you constantly frustrated. Wish you could find the unconditional love you’re longing for (you’ll probably be disappointed tho)

I'm quitting the blackpill guys. Im gonna make sure that people, men and women don't judge me on my looks anymore. I don't want the halo effect to work against me so I'm just gonna quit the black pill. It's gonna be so much easier now to find an attractive or even less attractive girl now that they're not looking for the top 5 percent attractiveness of males. I can't believe I never thought of this before.

I suggest that you quit the black pill as well even if you're 8 psl cause that's the only way you'll ever get unconditional love in this world, since otherwise everything is conditional on your looks. Now I'm just gonna have to work on my personality, and since I quit the blackpill it actually is gonna matter now. I don't have to waste my time looksmaxing with all these different methods, I don't have to spend 20 bucks on fin every month either, so I'm saving so much money.

I can't wait to go on tinder and finally get matches because they're not looking at an ugly face cause I'm blackpilled but they're actually judging me for what matters, my personality and smarts and I'm pretty smart like 40+ percentile iq, this is much better than my looks percentile so I'm already winning.

I'll come back with my results guys.
Thisguy

Holy shit guys it's working so far. Girls can just feel my frame and presence and my confidence is through the roof it's a cycle that just keeps snowballing better and better and I even have a date tomorrow OFF TINDER. I finally was able to match with someone off tinder. HOLY SHIT GUYS.

Pixiz 05 11 2019 03 27 38

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, shimada and Deleted member 2581
Good luck

• +1
Reactions: Dogs
Good luck. Hopefully you can accomplish this.

But me personally? I think once you go black... you never go back.

• +1
Success & Power
Learn how to get what you want out of life. Lifestyle, success, power, confidence, money, investing, and luxury.

• +1
Success & Power
Learn how to get what you want out of life. Lifestyle, success, power, confidence, money, investing, and luxury.
I'm finally taking control of my life by not allowing the blackpill to effect me.

Over for you buddy boyo

• WTF
Yeah and too much anecdotal evidence to prove otherwise however black and redpill should be something you learn sincethere some truths in there

You got me for a sec