I’m fucking pissed at how mentacelled I used to be

D

Deleted member 5927

Lurker
When I wasn’t in the military I had so many fucking chances to get sex. I never did. What the fuck is wrong with me. So many god damn opportunities. Here I am struggling to literally LITERALLY not get left on read by LITERALLY 3/10 girls. I’m dead fucking serious. 3/10 girls I’m getting left on read by. It’s truly over guys just fucking lol @ being a militarycel.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: warpsociety, Deleted member 9380, gamma and 2 others
change your pfp, that acne looks disgusting bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7125 and Deleted member 2214
When I wasn’t in the military I had so many fucking chances to get sex. I never did. What the fuck is wrong with me. So many god damn opportunities. Here I am struggling to literally LITERALLY not get left on read by LITERALLY 3/10 girls. I’m dead fucking serious. 3/10 girls I’m getting left on read by. It’s truly over guys just fucking lol @ being a militarycel.
How old were you when you join the army?

Dont rush, once u get ur craving, it means nothing

go paddock

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380
@Adriana Lima only issue is fighting with chadlitws for 2/10 chubby girls as if they are a prize

just coom™

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380
3/10 but still picky, that's why i hate white beeckies

I love it and I never want to go back I like it so much
It sounds good ngl I just don't think I'm fit enough and really don't want to kill Muslims for Israel

Past is past bro, present moment is the most important