Im getting BIMAX !

SixCRY

SixCRY

Mistral
Lifefuel

Im getting bimax in France, less than 10k because i will need orthodontics so some of it will be covered
I will do it purent for aesthetic reason

Thé surgeon was blackpilled he understood downwardgrowth, why i want ccw etc

Only problem: It take so much time to consult, now i have to do a 3D simulation beforr he give me his "ok" for thé surgery, cause he want me to understand the change that will occur to my face before i take the décision of doing it

Btw he said i will need 1 to 1.5y ortho but i hope 6months and ill je good

LIFEFUEL GUYS MY LIFE IS GONNA CHANGE !

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: angelo, Timelessbrah, rolloftape and 11 others
Good lad, wish you well

• +1
Reactions: SixCRY
You’ve come a long way from injecting fillet into your own eyelid, I remember you made the first ever morph of me bro. Hope this ascends you hard homie

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, Deleted member 5891, Subhuman trash and 3 others
Why not italy?

Good luck OP

Ascension is coming

Why not italy?
Why italy bro, i live in France

Surgeon that will opérateur me is qualifiée, more that 20y expérience plus in Franxe they are very careful

Why italy bro, i live in France

Surgeon that will opérateur me is qualifiée, more that 20y expérience plus in Franxe they are very careful
italians are more dark triad and blackpilled you know. bella italia baby

• Love it
Reactions: angelo
Weee neeedddd morerrerere blackpilled surgeons!!!!!!::!:!:!:!!;!;

looks like someone is gonna loose his V card

First you need to waste 1.5 years of your prime walking around with braces, and then months to recover from heavy jaw surgery 🤣

Lifefuel

Im getting bimax in France, less than 10k because i will need orthodontics so some of it will be covered

Only problem: It take so much time to consult, now i have to do a 3D simulation beforr he give me his "ok" for thé surgery, cause he want me to understand the change that will occur to my face before i take the décision of doing it

Dont forget us when you are slaying Stacies cap :y'all:

Yes, Italians are better with this type of surgery

I have to do a 3Dsimulatjon of thé surgery first so i will tell him to try max CC
First you need to waste 1.5 years of your prime walking around with braces, and then months to recover from heavy jaw surgery 🤣

Im 22, i will massbulk with steroid so even my face will be come fat but i dont care, then i will cut fat before the surgery

This is my ultimat ascending plan

Lifefuel

good work, who's the surgeon bro?

good work, who's the surgeon bro?

France surgeon, they are known to be thé best, he have +30y expérience and he's doing scientificités research so i trust him

I told him about forward growth, ccw etc he told me we will plan together on the 3D modélisation but before i need to start braves with the orthodontist

• +1
Reactions: joseph
Lifefuel

Good luck bro

Lifefuel

Congrats man!

France surgeon, they are known to be thé best, he have +30y expérience and he's doing scientificités research so i trust him

I told him about forward growth, ccw etc he told me we will plan together on the 3D modélisation but before i need to start braves with the orthodontist
name? you can PM if you dont wanna say publicly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back