I'm getting fat, guys, jfl obesitypill fatcel wtf js ugh

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
I checked my body fat% and it's at 18% body fat. I haven't been this fat in a long, long time. 3 years ago. Ugh. This is sick! I feel like a fat fucker now. I'm used to being under 15%. Fuck. 18% of body fat and life to go! Just like that song...

♬ 18 percent of body fat and life to go! Ugh. 18 percent you got it, Ugh, 18 percent you know. Ugh. Your crime is time and it's 18 percent of body fat and life to go! Ugh. ♬

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice, Deleted member 2214, Deleted member 9380 and 1 other person
u sed ur working out n fucking bitches on the beech ? Ugh .. disgusting lier

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10602, BigJimsWornOutTires, Deleted member 9380 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Tony and Deleted member 9380
drink green tea sweet @BigJimsWornOutTires it helps with weight loss 🍵:heart:

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
im mirin your memory tony
HarmoniousFrailKissingbug-size_restricted.gif

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6475 and Deleted member 9380
just eat like a decent male theory

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and Deleted member 9380
Be glad man fat is one of the easiest looks maxes and all you do is starve yourself and excercise. Could be way worse. Imagine if your issue was balding. Shits fucked.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Kmscurry, Deleted member 9380 and BigJimsWornOutTires
Burgers > Sex

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9380, pizza and BigJimsWornOutTires
u sed ur working out n fucking bitches on the beech ? Ugh .. disgusting lier
You know it! They call me Mr Spring Break Vagina Destroyer.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9380

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and Deleted member 9380
Be glad man fat is one of the easiest looks maxes and all you do is starve yourself and excercise. Could be way worse. Imagine if your issue was balding. Shits fucked.
True. It could be worse. Having less than an 8 inch dick. Ugh. I don't know how you guys do it! I see why most of you turn gay. It makes sense. If you cant please a woman with length and girth. Then just fuck guys assholes or turn yours into a vagina. Ugh.

Thanks guys! I'm feeling much, much better now!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9380
True. It could be worse. Having less than an 8 inch dick. Ugh. I don't know how you guys do it! I see why most of you turn gay. It makes sense. If you cant please a woman with length and girth. Then just fuck guys assholes or turn yours into a vagina. Ugh.

Thanks guys! I'm feeling much, much better now!
What? Dude don’t say stupid shit to me, I barely post and when I do the shit I say is valuable. Don’t respond to my shit with this retarded garbage what a fucking waste of my time.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9380 and BigJimsWornOutTires
What? Dude don’t say stupid shit to me, I barely post and when I do the shit I say is valuable. Don’t respond to my shit with this retarded garbage what a fucking waste of my time.
tenor.gif