Im getting my life in order

Deleted member 1329

Deleted member 1329

Gold
Greetings
Some of you guys might know me Im one of the older posters here (im 22) and Im not as active lately because im trying to be better and overusing this forum is only bringing me depression, here is what I learned from the past 4 months that I relocated and tried to speak with people from deep of my soul.

At first I was kinda discouraged Im currnently around junkies, stoners, alcocholics and people who do all kinds of selfdestructing shit, so trying to reason with my ego that they arent all that bad was hard at first but It brings me a great joy of trying to talk with people truthfully, im learning more about how mind works.
So far out of 160 people that are in my workplace (warehouse) I found 4 that I can talk more openly without being laughed at, at first it was kinda scary to open myself, but I figured out that its better to face my fears of rejection than to live a meaningless life, feeling of conquering my fears and being able to help others is great.

I ain't the smartest one on this forum or in the world but im smart enough to help others, years of sitting alone in my room and learning are everyday brought to use almost everyday and I finaly feel like im achiving something, I found a pourpose in life (and a meaning trough it) other than doing harm im actually helping people who had it worse than me in life. I was able to drag 1 guy away from suicide what was the best feeling in my life.

Im not done yet, im still weak and dumb but Im at least 0.1% better than I was yesterday. Hope some of you will take my knowledge and use it wisely, I ain't a great writer but I belive that you can get my point.

Feel free to discuss the topic in here or in priv. I'm at your service.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, diggbicc, EckhartTollemaxx and 16 others
Ok bra congrats to that.didnt read btw

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Halotestin, sub6manletnozygos and 9 others
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621, Deleted member 2352 and Deleted member 1329
what is the average age here? I figured it was mid 20s? This forum seems more mature than .co

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 439, chadpreetcel123, Alt Number 3 and 3 others
There is no cure. Just as there is no perfect efficiency. Living in a negative environment is like having a car sucking up a gallon a mile in fuel. It takes so much and you barely get anywhere. But change a few things out. Remove one bad part here, one inefficient part there, make the effort. Give it time. Eventually you’ll strip what’s negative away and realize what had taken so much for so little, now takes so little to take you so far. You’ll never be cured, but your world will be that much better. It just takes one change at a time.

• +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx, Kade, Deleted member 1329 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
dn read
and also op is a fag

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Titbot and Deleted member 502
There is no cure. Just as there is no perfect efficiency. Living in a negative environment is like having a car sucking up a gallon a mile in fuel. It takes so much and you barely get anywhere. But change a few things out. Remove one bad part here, one inefficient part there, make the effort. Give it time. Eventually you’ll strip what’s negative away and realize what had taken so much for so little, now takes so little to take you so far. You’ll never be cured, but your world will be that much better. It just takes one change at a time.
thats what im trying to say in my own words but Im not so good at comunicating rn. Well im trying to get more people to try harder, Im only a droplet in the ocean but trying to create more waves. Lets say I reach 10 people but they might be able to reach 10 people more. Im watching Jordan peterson, these are kind of his toughts that I adapted so In a way im a wave, the better I get at reaching out to people (the more handsome, powerfull, sucesfull I'll be the bigger range I'll have, he got higher in the life than me rn so maybe one day I will be as much influential as him and have even further reach to people who will have even greater reach and so on and so on.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: DOggo
Very nice op. Good luck.
Too bad I am too mentally fucked up because if my ipd, to actually pull my self from depression pit.

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Deleted member 2587 and Deleted member 3043
It's very hard at first, what was your first step?
I lost 8% bf, grew my hair out, spent countless hours learning languages, philosophy, started roiding and doing sarms, working out, fixed my routine (I used to sleep 3 hours a day) stopped doing so much drugs, lost a bunch of loose skin, regrew eyebrows, started working on my social fobias, got more social.
Very nice op. Good luck.
Too bad I am too mentally fucked up because if my ipd, to actually pull my self from depression pit.
What you are gonna do about it? LDAR or meybe try to use some antidepressants and step by step try to fight what frightens you, sit down for 20 minutes and ask yourself, really ask yourself what you can do to fix the issiue, break down the issiues to the littles steps you can possibly manage and proceed

• +1
Reactions: bassfreak
Greetings
Some of you guys might know me Im one of the older posters here (im 22) and Im not as active lately because im trying to be better and overusing this forum is only bringing me depression, here is what I learned from the past 4 months that I relocated and tried to speak with people from deep of my soul.

At first I was kinda discouraged Im currnently around junkies, stoners, alcocholics and people who do all kinds of selfdestructing shit, so trying to reason with my ego that they arent all that bad was hard at first but It brings me a great joy of trying to talk with people truthfully, im learning more about how mind works.
So far out of 160 people that are in my workplace (warehouse) I found 4 that I can talk more openly without being laughed at, at first it was kinda scary to open myself, but I figured out that its better to face my fears of rejection than to live a meaningless life, feeling of conquering my fears and being able to help others is great.

I ain't the smartest one on this forum or in the world but im smart enough to help others, years of sitting alone in my room and learning are everyday brought to use almost everyday and I finaly feel like im achiving something, I found a pourpose in life (and a meaning trough it) other than doing harm im actually helping people who had it worse than me in life. I was able to drag 1 guy away from suicide what was the best feeling in my life.

Im not done yet, im still weak and dumb but Im at least 0.1% better than I was yesterday. Hope some of you will take my knowledge and use it wisely, I ain't a great writer but I belive that you can get my point.

you have a stronger will than most. most people would just ldar tbh. good for you bro, I'm trying my best to do the same and im optimistic. always do what you can and dont concern yourself with what other people have.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1329
Very nice op. Good luck.
Its prolly genes or some shit like that, im not perfect but hey im at least trying, hope you guys can do the same.

Its prolly genes or some shit like that, im not perfect but hey im at least trying, hope you guys can do the same.
My bad ipd/es ratio? Ya it's genes lol.

Very nice op. Good luck.
there are people who look worse than you and who have less than you that still find meaning in this life. everyone struggles with some type of insecurity but people are seperated by who can put that insecurity to the wayside and still live their life with what they have.

there are people who look worse than you and who have less than you that still find meaning in this life. everyone struggles with some type of insecurity but people are seperated by who can put that insecurity to the wayside and still live their life with what they have.
Meaning of life is procreation, that's it, or you can call it Gene validation.
It's more important then self preservation since parents are ready to die for thier children.
Considering I am khhv at 24 meaning my genetics are unwanted, Hence I lack meaning in life,true meaning.
And i hsve nothing to cope with (to find """meaning""" like others do).

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
Meaning of life is procreation, that's it, or you can call it Gene validation.
It's more important then self preservation since parents are ready to die for thier children.
Considering I am khhv at 24 meaning my genetics are unwanted, Hence I lack meaning in life,true meaning.
And i hsve nothing to cope with (to find """meaning""" like others do).
no it really doesn't mean your genetics are unwanted. that's really black and white thinking. I can guarantee there have been uglier people who have passed on their genes. not to mention that having sex is a combination of looks, luck, and personality. you probably could work on your looks but seems like you've given up on that aspect. my guess is youre probably socially underdeveloped and don't know how to properly interact with people and that you haven't put yourself in a position to be "lucky". fact is you shouldn't concern yourself with what you don't have, work with what you have and if the meaning of life is procreation than you better damn well try everything before you give up jfl.

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3
christ how many alts do you have, such a pathetic case

Greetings
Some of you guys might know me Im one of the older posters here (im 22)
Thisguy

What have you actually changed apart from talking to a few people?

I lost 8% bf, grew my hair out, spent countless hours learning languages, philosophy, started roiding and doing sarms, working out, fixed my routine (I used to sleep 3 hours a day) stopped doing so much drugs, lost a bunch of loose skin, regrew eyebrows, started working on my social fobias, got more social.

I started taking myself more serious some weeks ago. I've been able to work on my things atleast, only thing I need to fix is my sleep schedule rn, literally terrible.

Have u fixed your collagen?

Life in the order,
But what does it mean?
Idk tbh
I didn't read this post
Let it rope let it rope let it rope

My bad ipd/es ratio? Ya it's genes lol.
get money for surgeries or make other features better? dont ldar There is a way.
Have u fixed your collagen?
Im dermarolling, fasting, adding aloe vera, bought msm from Poland for 8euros for 125g a pack EDIT: Bought red light teraphy still didnt install it, gonna do it tommorow.
View attachment 161964

What have you actually changed apart from talking to a few people?
Helped mom and dad with their issiues (mostly cash), got my friend out of depression, made a bunch of my acquintanceses quit smoking, drugs actually made them take care of themselfs, helped them find their hobbies that aren't selfdestruction focused.

Its just 4 months man, im only a human, what have you done in those past 4months?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
you're getting people out of drugs and im just starting with drugs

feelsbad

>22
>One of the older users here

If that isn't blackpilling idk what is. All these teens and young adults having the opportunity to looksmax because they found this site at the right age FUCK. Suifuel how unlucky life is.

Real talk though, glad you're finding meaning in your life. For a lot of people here and in other communities that's what's missing in their lives. I myself am trying to become more spiritually aware by studying Catholicism. Life without a purpose is not life at all.

Good luck and cheers!

When you overdose on r9k and right-wing tube ^
(Don't be like this guy)

not a single word.

happy for u my brother

Encouraging words. Life is suffering even for the ones who have it easy.
Everyone feels pain and dies.

Still, making the best out of it for yourself and the ones you care about is important.
Helping others suffer less is a great feeling, and reducing your own suffering is awesome.

The feeling of improving oneself is very good.
When you realize you've overcome a persistent personality flaw or improved your looks.
Or just to get a better outlook and some new motivation.

You work in a warehouse? But you work with drug addicts? And you saved someone from suicide? A warehouse worker?

Greetings

Dn rd. But good luck.