[Serious] I'm getting my palate expander tomorrow

BornAgainChad

BornAgainChad

Sexy incel
Shouldn't you get one at the orthodontist rather than just buying it online tho, it should fit well and so on.
Yes, you should if possible. Just keep in mind that it costs far more. Also, this website provides you with a dental cast so that they can make it fit to your mouth, so fitting really isn't an issue.

The only thing you don't get from buying online and doing it yourself is consultance from a professional.
Did you ask him to get the expander or was it his idea?

I need wider eyes tbh
It should make almost everything wider, so if you have a long narrow horse face a palate expander will improve your appearance by far.

theropeking

theropeking

"theropeking has the longest Midface" - Ryo Hazuki
Yes, you should if possible. Just keep in mind that it costs far more. Also, this website provides you with a dental cast so that they can make it fit to your mouth, so fitting really isn't an issue.

The only thing you don't get from buying online and doing it yourself is consultance from a professional.

It should make almost everything wider, so if you have a long narrow horse face a palate expander will improve your appearance by far.
Do you think any orthodoc would give that appliance or dont they sell it to people that want the expander for aesthetically purposes? I dont want to buy it online

Curious0

Curious0

I refuse
Did you ask him to get the expander or was it his idea?

I need wider eyes tbh
Her idea. I needed one because I had crossbite and there wasn't enough space for my teeth. I didn't adjust the palate expander for a long time though. I only had to rotate it for like 3 or 4 weeks.

BornAgainChad

BornAgainChad

Sexy incel
Do you think any orthodoc would give that appliance or dont they sell it to people that want the expander for aesthetically purposes? I dont want to buy it online
You'll probably have to find that out yourself with whatever local orthodoc in your area, but they should let you have a palate expander regardless of your reason. They wouldn't want to miss out on potentially making money, so rejecting you just because you want to do it for aesthetic reasons would be stupid.

Bluepill

Bluepill

김정은
Bookmarked.

BornAgainChad

BornAgainChad

Sexy incel
Big update boyos.

I finally got it to ship. As it turns out, there was an error in the payment process. I contacted them about the order and they responded fast. So I made a new order and it looks like it's shipping. I'm honestly very excited.

I might have to stop doing my manual routine, because honestly stopping what I'm doing and pulling my own mouth every hour is getting really old fast. I also want my palate expander to fit perfectly when I receive it.

Gudru

Gudru

Making my dreams come true
Will it give you any forward facial growth?

BornAgainChad

BornAgainChad

Sexy incel
Will it give you any forward facial growth?
Alone? No, hardly any. But if I use it with headgear, yes.

It will also give me more room to mew, and I would get forward growth that way.

OCDMaxxing

OCDMaxxing

Mage
A few questions:

1) Can you update on your progress in this thread on regular basis?

2) Which belt pulling / face pulling method are you using? Can you link to detailed guide?

3) Why not just opt in for having a professional do MSE (maxillary skeletal expansion) + Facemask (face pulling)?

S

ScramFranklin

Trainee
Justthewayyouare has done some brutal takedowns of mewing that I’ve read. Anyways, when I see gunson I’ll ask him about expanding my palate

SayNoToRotting

SayNoToRotting

Zephir
Hollow cheeks are a meme. Just have bulging zygos and you're fit.

Hollow cheeks are only a good look in movies, which makes them share a podium with pale skin snd emo hair.

In real life girls want tanned, healthy looking boys. No hollow cheeks, no aspie haircut.

MrLeeMaxxing

MrLeeMaxxing

Trainee
I'm going to start expanding my maxilla outwards and forwards, combined with facepulling.

Most people aim for an oval arch, but I'm aiming for the square shape because I'm brachycephalic and a square shape would likely produce a hollow-cheek effect.

I honestly can't wait to start expanding my maxilla. If I have great success I'll make sure to document my facial changes.

Hey I wish you the best! I do not know anything about palate expansion. I’m new to looksmaxxing but I know the basics... I hope this helps you ascend. :)

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)