I'm getting tired of the people on this forum

Mansnob

Mansnob

Diamond
If you think you might everyone here and you're only here to prove you're a Chad, then gtfo. You have literally no purpose here. The purpose of this place is to get legit advice and ratings from peers, but all anyone wants to do now is give other guys shit ratings and prove they are better. If you have nothing to accomplish on this site then simply leave and go slay if you're such a Slayer.

• +1
Reactions: qwep, Autist, Dude420 and 10 others
If you think you might everyone here and you're only here to prove you're a Chad, then gtfo. You have literally no purpose here. The purpose of this place is to get legit advice and ratings from peers, but all anyone wants to do now is give other guys shit ratings and prove they are better. If you have nothing to accomplish on this site then simply leave and go slay if you're such a Slayer.

Well put man, the narcy plague lowers the quality of the site

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob
@Sc22 @Arceus300 @StudyHacks

any other male model wannabes that I forgot?

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Deleted member 701, Autist and 4 others
@Sc22 @Arceus300 @StudyHacks

any other male model wannabes that I forgot?
I would make more but they're so forgettable and predictable I don't even remember who was who

• +1
Reactions: Autist and Deleted member 470
Chads need help looxmaxxing too :^)

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
Chads need help looxmaxxing too :^)
worst thing is the ppl op is talking about are barely above average at best, just have hyperinflated and fragile egos

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Autist, RichardSpencel and 4 others
Kittencel you are back ? =)

are you speaking about me?

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Deleted member 656 and Deleted member 611
I agree Mansnob, but I think most of the people here are just here to get a laugh or an ego boost imo

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Autist, Mansnob and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Im just here to worship Chads ex. @Nibba

also I offer free rope prevention service ex. @Psychonaut

• +1
Reactions: Nibba, RichardSpencel, Mansnob and 1 other person
Just ignore them, I think they can be very entertaining from time to time though. Without them the moging thread wouldn't be half as entertaining as it is right now.

• +1
Reactions: Autist, Mansnob, Phad and 1 other person
Im just here to worship Chads ex. @Nibba

also I offer free rope prevention service ex. @Psychonaut
I don't need any rope prevention service you nignog

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
Just ignore them, I think they can be very entertaining from time to time though. Without them the moging thread wouldn't be half as entertaining as it is right now.

GOAT thread tbh

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Autist, Mansnob and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: nattycel, Mansnob and dogtown
Just remember like real life even on a forum their is a hierarchy. U could learn a lot by the way some people talk and how some don’t, all of that is necessary from a 3rd POV for a community to function, u can’t have the good without the bad

• +1
Reactions: badromance, Mansnob and dogtown
i dont think u understand. chads are obsessed with themselves. if you're a chad and you know it, you will consume everything around you and mog everyone in every way possible and every where possible, chasing the dopamine rush of being superior to as many people as possible in as many ways as possible. that is the lifestyle of a chad.
the problem is, there are some deludedcels who in their head have no doubt in their mind that they're a chad, and act the same way, but end up looking retarded.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Autist, Mansnob and 4 others
i dont think u understand. chads are obsessed with themselves. if you're a chad and you know it, you will consume everything around you and mog everyone in every way possible and every where possible, chasing the dopamine rush of being superior to as many people as possible in as many ways as possible. that is the lifestyle of a chad.
the problem is, there are some deludedcels who in their head have no doubt in their mind that they're a chad, and act the same way, but end up looking retarded.
*if you have chad potential* you will feel the insane power in you
noone is a chad here

• +1
Reactions: Autist and Deleted member 656
I couldn't care less about looks I'm here for free therapy so I can dump my thoughts somewhere.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 701, Autist, androidcel and 4 others
This isn't a good place for therapy lmao
Yes it most definitely is if you're not insecure about your looks but still suffer from mental
illness from time to time like me :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: Phad
This is the only place they can let their narcissim flow without any consequences so ofcourse theyre gonna flex on other users
I agree Mansnob, but I think most of the people here are just here to get a laugh or an ego boost imo
Also this. People have been just shitposting hard latley.

• +1
Reactions: Phad
Im one of the only food posters left tbh

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
[QUOTE="ZyzzReincarnate, post: 171711, member: 253"
the problem is, there are some deludedcels who in their head have no doubt in their mind that they're a chad, and act the same way, but end up looking retarded.[/QUOTE]
@Sc22 and @Arceus300