I'm glad reilgion is dead the whole conception of original sin had to fucking go same with the collectivism.

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
I looked at the old vedio's of how the olden day's were the people want to return to are a heavily polarized time period the reilgious era's were absolute shit it is akin to modern japan what is the point in anything in any system if you have no individuality thankfully the death of this cancer is leading to some form of indiviuality.

Unfortunately i see other cults and religions the elites are trying to fill with (((their new system))) The climate cult of today the idea is the same shit it's trying to recycle old religious bullshit the same form of control by (((them))) their agenda onto the masses were tired off it reilgion is a poision their lies is a poison were all sick of it to death were sick of this fucking system the last bit of freedom in the first time since mesapotmia and what do we get ? more attempts at taking us towards big brother

d n r

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444
King opinion i respect OP

@reptiles Religion dictates and limits hypergamy, idk why you are so much against religion when genetically inefrior people will have to be incels while Chad gets all the pussy.

• +1
Reactions: KrissKross, National Rodgerism, GenericChad1444 and 2 others
Sodomite cope
Jesus is King out soon

• +1
Reactions: KrissKross
@reptiles Religion dictates and limits hypergamy, idk why you are so much against religion when genetically inefrior people will have to be incels while Chad gets all the pussy.

No pussy for my lack of indivuality no pussy for the same regressive system no pussy for no advancement

less religion=more sluts
even if you weren’t religious it’s still good for society

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee, GenericChad1444 and Deleted member 3045
op is low iq

• +1
Reactions: National Rodgerism, GenericChad1444 and Deleted member 3045
Sodomite cope
Jesus is King out soon

Jesus was based his name literally translates to the hand that destroys the estaiblishment of the eye i am talking about those who pervert it with reilgion

A godless society is a corrupt society. We need something to keep us in check or we will just turn to our animalistic ways and ruin ourselves.

• +1
Reactions: National Rodgerism, GenericChad1444, Deleted member 3043 and 2 others
op is low iq

If you brag about iq your dumber than a pile of rocks address me on my arguments
less religion=more sluts
even if you weren’t religious it’s still good for society

Original sin ? you are inherently damned ? how is that good for society also less religion does not mean less sluts ffs they will always go for chads cock

If you brag about iq your dumber than a pile of rocks address me on my arguments
what argument you claim to be """"religious""" ie believing in hinduism you are bashing yourself.
INB4 "muh induism is about wisdom, it's not a religion, it's the truth". all religion will say the same, the point is to know which say the truth.
so d nr

A godless society is a corrupt society. We need something to keep us in check or we will just turn to our animalistic ways and ruin ourselves.

(((they))) got to you to huh ?

YASSS KINNGGG SLAAYAYYYYYYY

(((they))) got to you to huh ?
Go in Sweden it's a Godless society go get laid and enjoy the loyalty of your wife and build a family.

Go in Sweden it's a Godless society go get laid and enjoy the loyalty of your wife and build a family.

I don't kids tbh also i don't want modern foids you don't need reilgion to end the whole cheating method you don't need a priest class
what argument you claim to be """"religious""" ie believing in hinduism you are bashing yourself.
INB4 "muh induism is about wisdom, it's not a religion, it's the truth". all religion will say the same, the point is to know which say the truth.
so d nr

Hinduism is a philosophy in every essence religion is about rituals Hinduism is idealism formalized The whole idea is you think outside the box i think most people are hindus they just don't realize it yet

What other method is there then? @reptiles
I guarantee you, whatever you come up with WILL resemble in many ways what religion does.

What other method is there then? @reptiles
I guarantee you, whatever you come up with WILL resemble in many ways what religion does.

Hmmmmmm i don't know well figure it out when we get their however 1 step would be gene editing so we get the man consistently jaw mogging the female personality doesn't matter it's all bone

That's right you don't know but your smarter ancestors did so they came up with religion.

That's right you don't know but your smarter ancestors did so they came up with religion.

Except our ancestors didn't figure out the law i figured it out well not me but face facking it's as long as the male mogs the female by 2/3 bone area in the face she won't cheat how do i know ? cause she's satisfied

It ain't about being satisfied it's about getting something better.

It ain't about being satisfied it's about getting something better.

Well the whole idea here would be we would use gene editing so we would no longer have this issue

JFL being on a incel subforum bashing religion which is the only system fighting that you have a chance of reproducing and having a loyal spouse that will love you and not leave you for a guy with a better jaw.

• +1
JFL being on a incel subforum bashing religion which is the only system fighting that you have a chance of reproducing and having a loyal spouse that will love you and not leave you for a guy with a better jaw.

Dude religion is a sad cope tbh she will always hunger for chad it's the feminine spirit they judge by jawlines even if your system was to last she would never be attracted my solution offers predictions and testable example just pop up a random couple

ur fucking clueless and that's ok

• +1
(((they's control))) is stronger than i thought
I was bashing religion when I was younger. You can too, but then don't come here to cry when you can't handle the results of it.

I was bashing religion when I was younger. You can too, but then don't come here to cry when you can't handle the results of it.

I've seen the brainwashing i've seen the moral decay and vacum it leads the modern issue is cause of the vacum left by religion i'm not stupid nihilism can only rise in a area which has been religious for so long it's values has dependened on it for so long that when it goes in a quarter century people are gonna be depressed and it doesn't help the tribe is trying to make our standards of living worser with foreign wars in poorer nations or the climate cults agenda coming up or the absolute surveillance that is coming up in a few decades yes people are gonna turn to nihilism cause your left with a false dichotomy man made reilgion or no responsibility their is a 3rd streak i perfer ayn rands view though she was cucked on the bankers and big corporations in general she was correct in her value i want the west to adopt that

yeah the solution is literally reinventing religion but calling it something else wow u and ayn rand are so fucking smart omg

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
yeah the solution is literally reinventing religion but calling it something else wow u and ayn rand are so fucking smart omg

Not reilgion cause it's not rituals nor am i a follower of ayn rand we had very big disagreements she is a zio shill on most issues i just like her logical axioms it makes sense the only way to truth is through reason everything else is just cope

religion isn't about truth buddy boyo that's where your first mistake comes

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Original sin isn't biblical in the sense that it isn't something the old testament advocates
or preaches. It's a later christian only idealogy propogated by paul.

• +1
Original sin isn't biblical in the sense that it isn't something the old testament advocates
or preaches. It's a later christian only idealogy propogated by paul.

I am talking about organized religion here very specific the orthodox view is based as fuck NGL the rest is to cucked
religion isn't about truth buddy boyo that's where your first mistake comes

Then it's just cope and leads to nothing but stagnation circa the middle east know i don't want to live in the middle east i perfer the system here i don't want to return to the 50's system it's just depressing you have no indivuality what is the point ? how much are you willing to give up for pussy

original sin still exists in the form of white guilt

I am talking about organized religion here very specific the orthodox view is based as fuck NGL the rest is to cucked

Then it's just cope and leads to nothing but stagnation circa the middle east know i don't want to live in the middle east i perfer the system here i don't want to return to the 50's system it's just depressing you have no indivuality what is the point ? how much are you willing to give up for pussy
What's based about the orthodox view?

original sin still exists in the form of white guilt

White guilt ? what do you mean
What's based about the orthodox view?

Gives you logical answers to the nature of things it doesn't rely on man being a unsaveable being plus the the orthadox got enoch tbh

White guilt ? what do you mean

Gives you logical answers to the nature of things it doesn't rely on man being a unsaveable being plus the the orthadox got enoch tbh
Orthodox church still advocates the original sin and jesus atoning for mankinds sins and they believe in the
triune God. Nothing based or original about the orthodox view.

Orthodox church still advocates the original sin and jesus atoning for mankinds sins and they believe in the
triune God. Nothing based or original about the orthodox view.

I'm talking eastern orthadox here i swear they promised me none of this original sin bullshit it's what moved me to hinduism

I'm talking eastern orthadox here i swear they promised me none of this original sin bullshit it's what moved me to hinduism
If your puny brain can't grap simple concepts like God moving to Hinduism and the Upanishads is going to be like a kid going to Disneyland for you.

• +1
If your puny brain can't grap simple concepts like God moving to Hinduism and the Upanishads is going to be like a kid going to Disneyland for you.

I've studied more into reiglion than you have in your entire life and your probably older than me that's what's ironic

original sin is bogus

• +1
Reactions: nattycel
I've studied more into reiglion than you have in your entire life and your probably older than me that's what's ironic
You claim religion is about truth which is wrong, this should directly show you how little you know. But probably you watched a few Sam Harris debates and Richard Dawkins and think your hot shit.

You claim religion is about truth which is wrong, this should directly show you how little you know. But probably you watched a few Sam Harris debates and Richard Dawkins and think your hot shit.

Know i studied into the texts themselves exgensis and richard kike and sam kike are both part of controlled oppositions they themselves are reilgionists they support the cult of nihilism i would recommenced reading mike hockney they support the vacum created by the elite they want something to fill the void of today i know what that void is it's the climate cult.

And religion by definition is about ontological claims

he finished a 2 year A level philosophy course mate.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3045
Know i studied into the texts themselves exgensis and richard kike and sam kike are both part of controlled oppositions they themselves are reilgionists they support the cult of nihilism i would recommenced reading mike hockney they support the vacum created by the elite they want something to fill the void of today i know what that void is it's the climate cult.

And religion by definition is about ontological claims
That void is filled with Religion. Religion needs power to operate. Beliefs are the source of that power. You take that away the new system which you bring about will first have to slaughter a lot of Humans to establish its power. Religion also stands on ultimate pleasures like Nirvana, Moksha, Eternal Paradise to give motivation for cultivating spiritual desires your new system would have no motivation to provide to people. In addition to that religion relies on symbolics, fables, myths existence of omnipotent Being to keep checks and balances, whatever the new system is it'd be a replacement of old-school religion.

Fill-the-void, they try to imagine a void so that they can fill it.
he finished a 2 year A level philosophy course mate.
He read Nietzche and thinks Nihilism is the epitome of human development.

Last edited:
  • +1
That void is filled with Religion. Religion needs power to operate. Beliefs are the source of that power. You take that away the new system which you bring about will first have to slaughter a lot of Humans to establish its power. Religion also stands on ultimate pleasures like Nirvana, Moksha, Eternal Paradise to give motivation for cultivating spiritual desires your new system would have no motivation to provide to people. In addition to that religion relies on symbolics, fables, myths existence of omnipotent Being to keep checks and balances, whatever the new system is it'd be a replacement of old-school religion.

Fill-the-void, they try to imagine a void so that they can fill it.

nihilism is a meme

That void is filled with Religion

No that void is merely kept with the illusion of covering with reilgion in actuality all reilgion is a potentiality for human misery where ever you have unearned hierarchy by priest classes you have potentials for human misery it's why elites constructed gods to mold into their own image all reilgion is a potential for human misery what we need is a actualizer i call for something better it's not perfect but it ain't a illusion it cares about truth it's ontology transfers down to it's epistemology.

''Beliefs are the source of that power. You take that away the new system which you bring about will first have to slaughter a lot of Humans to establish its power.''

What so all humans naturally go for unearned hierarchies ? we naturally move towards priest classes ? that's a very big claim hierachies are natural but you don't need involuntarily hierarchies.

Religion also stands on ultimate pleasures like Nirvana, Moksha, Eternal Paradise to give motivation for cultivating spiritual desires your new system would have no motivation to provide to people.

Is reason not motivation enough is eternal sex wives not enough ? cause remeber our system would forever be innovating we would forever have these cool tech's this old topic would forever be wiped.

n addition to that religion relies on symbolics, fables, myths existence of omnipotent Being to keep checks and balances, whatever the new system is it'd be a replacement of old-school religion.

You don't need an omniponent being at the top Hinduism is more based in saying we are god and we are bramha all creation is bramha experiancing itself you don't need a top down totalitarian being rather it's bottom up.