I'm going to a club tonight alone and driving

MrCucumber

MrCucumber

The Road to Hell is Paved with Good Intentions
IDK why I have a cold / flu and have coughing fits of like a minute straight.

I bought the ticket for it a while ago tho (its a concert technically) so no reason to not go right?

I usually go to hook up but being sick sucks I have a headache and it's gonna be dumbstep music lol.

No drugs to take either :( Probably not gonna have more than a couple drinks (I have high tolerance even to breathalyzer tests, a dive bar I regular at has a breathalyzer lol).

Also this might be my last day posting on an internet forum in my life. I tried to pick up reddit for like a month but everyone there is stupid and annoying. If they were just 1 I could last longer there. Here is not even that bad but forums suck and I only go on them when I am high or drunk alone :(

Last edited:
moshed-2019-4-18-11-29-19-gif.42170

Didn't read but end well this will not

• JFL
Reactions: TheChosenChad
Driving after having beer is not a good idea.

• +1
Driving after having beer is not a good idea.

Cuck detected.

I only drink cocktails with hard alcohol in them and either tonic water or fruit juice (neither are good for you tbh but whatever I avoid sugar normally)

Cuck detected.

I only drink cocktails with hard alcohol in them and either tonic water or fruit juice (neither are good for you tbh but whatever I avoid sugar normally)
Since you’re being like that, be sure to drink a load of non-mixed whiskey while driving.

• JFL
Since you’re being like that, be sure to drink a load of non-mixed whiskey while driving.
Ok, don’t actually do that but yeah.

• So Sad
Good luck bro

• +1
Reactions: MrCucumber