I'm going to Kiev, Ukraine

Mr_Norwood

Mr_Norwood

baldcel
This thread is mainly for posterity... The calm before the storm (main thread) haha

I've booked a Ryanair flight to Kiev for a few days. My flight was very cheap £45 British pounds from Manchester.

Yes. It's only for a few days, but I'm just going there initially to get the lay of the land, check things out and hopefully make a few connections. I hope to take some selfie images near some landmarks for future Tinder accounts that I will leave "sat" in Ukraine cities prior to other visits.

I made a new Tinder account and placed myself in Kiev.. Things are looking very nice already with a few matches :D
i get absolutely next to nothing in the UK.

I will start messaging my matches next week and pretend I'm already there... pretend I am living in Kiev, build up some rapport and arrange dates for when i'm really there.

JBwCCsI.jpg

7D09pRU.jpg

I'm torn between booking a whole apartment for myself on AirBnB or booking a private room in one of those travelers hostel places. Both have advantages.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Collagen or rope, SikKunt and 10 others
good luck

• +1
Reactions: UndercovrNormie
Can't get laid in my own country..

That's how bad things are :feelshaha:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Roquefort, Deleted member 1464 and 10 others
I hope you creampie many slavic pussy holes my anglo brother.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Roquefort, Butthurt Dweller and 4 others
I hope you creampie many slavic pussy holes my anglo brother.

I will be happy with just one slay.. just one slay I think @itsOVER managed one a week

Please dear lord grant me salvation.

NzJmW24.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Roquefort, Stingray, AntiSocial-Fakecel and 1 other person
Good look mister

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Insomniac and dogtown
Are they hotter or uglier than UK foids

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Roquefort, A L P H A M A L E and 8 others
This is the Crimean war all over again

Are there any Ukrainian Chads? With a few exceptions (Serbians maybe?), most Eastern European men are subhuman

Good on you for taking action. Best of luck.

Good luck to you man, be careful, and I hope the best of success for you.

It would be good for @itsOVER to chime in with some of his date experiences...

Meeting for a date Is probably easy.. but how to get them back to the apartment?

"wanna come to watch some TV"?
"Wanna come for dinner? I'm cooking spaghetti bolognese tonight"
"Hey, can you come and look at my TV, i messed up the settings and i can't read Russian"

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss

Meeting for a date Is probably easy.. but how to get them back to the apartment?

"Hey, can you come and look at my TV, i messed up the settings and i can't read Russian"

"Wanna see my furry collection?"

UK foids are subhuman. By far the ugliest of the white race tbh.
you're a rotten person you disgusting inkwell, not even considering their personality. Maybe, just MAYBE this is why you cant get laid

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: heroinfather, Deleted member 470, kobecel and 2 others
So what are you expecting to achieve in Kiev if ugliest girls rejected you lol
hes gonna slay while you rot in your basement keep crying for mr norwood jason stathammaxxed slayer

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, kobecel, Krezo and 2 others

In Ukraine one time I went to the foids place, one time I suggested we go back to mine after a few drinks in the park 'cos it's cold here'. Twice I suggested to the chick we get pizza and watch a movie in my room (many pizzas were slayed on that trip ngl). Actually I did that one 3x, but only got laid twice doing it.

The Russian chick I said she should come over and I'd cook dinner for us. She did.

For sure, it's a lot harder than Asia. Still doable though with enough persistence.

• +1
Reactions: Krezo, androidcel and Mr_Norwood
In Ukraine one time I went to the foids place, one time I suggested we go back to mine after a few drinks in the park 'cos it's cold here'. Twice I suggested to the chick we get pizza and watch a movie in my room (many pizzas were slayed on that trip ngl). Actually I did that one 3x, but only got laid twice doing it.

The Russian chick I said she should come over and I'd cook dinner for us. She did.

For sure, it's a lot harder than Asia. Still doable though with enough persistence.

Thanks, you've given me some inspiration.

gNXcVUo.png

I'm so excited. I have many matches on Tinder, and furthermore they're all TALKING TO ME..

Actually TALKING TO ME

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: SikKunt, Deleted member 1553, Deleted member 470 and 4 others
Good luck. £45 is really cheap. How much is the hotel you're staying at. Might go there myself if it's cheap.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Roquefort, heroinfather, Mewcel and 5 others
Make sure you to keep detailed reports so you can report back to your greatest mcm80ns on this forum

I am getting matches on tinder but I've started being very picky now..

I am avoiding 9/10s, and anything that looks like an instagram Thot / Whore / Money grabber

Here's a prime example

SYY8Z4G.jpg

A "Classy lady"
wants a "successful man"
"if you want to catch my attention"

Hahah :D

If i am going to slay, it will be with down to earth moderately attractive women with normal jobs.

• +1
Reactions: Roquefort, androidcel and Demir
Seriously thinking of bringing my trip forward.

Tinder is awesome. Too good to be true.

oYFA6bK.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Krezo and androidcel
Just remember 3 phrases:

Я люблю тебя
ты сексуальный
Я хочу трахнуть тебя

4magYnC.jpg

I found a pic of one of my slays last year in Moscow..

gMzzjJG.jpg

I've got 2 tinders running in Kiev ATM.. loads of matches and conversations..

Not made any solid dates or meeting plans. I'll start that end of next week

Gl boyo.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
gMzzjJG.jpg

I've got 2 tinders running in Kiev ATM.. loads of matches and conversations..

Not made any solid dates or meeting plans. I'll start that end of next week
Are you gonna agefraud as 29? Pick up some 18-21yo cuties and give oldcels hope. Good luck and have fun!

bQhnDmH.jpg

Ukrainin bitches can be so fucking rude..

JFL.
Are you gonna agefraud as 29? Pick up some 18-21yo cuties and give oldcels hope. Good luck and have fun!

I'm 33.. I have a young face but my balding head gives the game away.. I am lying and saying i am 28. My match rate does increase..

Daily reminder that Mister Norwood slays more than you

Fucking caged hahahahha

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fjor2096, Dissonance, Extra Chromosome and 5 others
Things are going ridiculously well on Tinder..
Actually matching with attractive women who are well-traveled and have good jobs.. And they're talking to me..

I get absolutely fucking nothing on Tinder in the UK.. Just Fucking Lol.

mFPzpiu.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Roquefort
Duude, I think if everyone notices the quality in Eastern Europe, we will fucking fuck these countries empty. How good looking are you? You must be at least chad lite.

• +1
Reactions: Roquefort and RationalBrody
Duude, I think if everyone notices the quality in Eastern Europe, we will fucking fuck these countries empty. How good looking are you? You must be at least chad lite.

Nah,,, the capital cities are where most of the western guys go. But i think there are endless opportunities in small towns and smaller cities, of the beaten track.

I will surely have some adventures on the train in the summer.. with some Tinder pipelining.. I will slay some village girls who want to practice their English

Nah,,, the capital cities are where most of the western guys go. But i think there are endless opportunities in small towns and smaller cities, of the beaten track.

I will surely have some adventures on the train in the summer.. with some Tinder pipelining.. I will slay some village girls who want to practice their English

You already frauding age so go the whole way:
Shout out to @Zeus for this share. Hard to find.

Test this stuff out and report back for us! In summary: be mysterious never tell them you're just on vacation to Ukraine.. instead say you are there for work and come up with some bs that makes you seem important. I saw western guys do this in Thailand saying they were US military.. they got so much non-pro pussy. They were fit though so it matched their story.

The part on controlling your attention is awesome too. You imply your value to women with how much attention you give and how you regulate it dynamically based on their attitude. Attention is your power while a woman's is beauty.

Also big section of it explains how to setup your dating profiles for best results and how to open without getting ghosted.

• +1
Reactions: Roquefort and kobecel
didn't read

0LuAGYt.jpg

Lol..

It's alwayus the same

What are you doing here?
Why are you in Kiev?
Are you on holiday?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Roquefort, x30001 and androidcel
good luck and have fun!

JFL.

A woman sent me her lunch photo earlier today on fb messener.
I have send the same photo to about 6 other girls, pretending that is my lunch in Kiev today..

Z0eQl1z.jpg

Hope you locationmaxxers are writing all this down :feelshaha:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Roquefort, androidcel and kobecel
You already frauding age so go the whole way:
Shout out to @Zeus for this share. Hard to find.

Test this stuff out and report back for us! In summary: be mysterious never tell them you're just on vacation to Ukraine.. instead say you are there for work and come up with some bs that makes you seem important. I saw western guys do this in Thailand saying they were US military.. they got so much non-pro pussy. They were fit though so it matched their story.

The part on controlling your attention is awesome too. You imply your value to women with how much attention you give and how you regulate it dynamically based on their attitude. Attention is your power while a woman's is beauty.

Also big section of it explains how to setup your dating profiles for best results and how to open without getting ghosted.
who the fuck is andrew tate?