I'm going to Kiev, Ukraine

Ahhh is a wonderful day for a long walk...

I do like the Soviet architecture

qdM9LDw.jpg

shZ64Zf.jpg

• Love it
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
you got a degree mate? Scope out a TEFL there and just do that shit and then get in with any of the english teaching companies there. If you've got a degree (in anything, it doesnt fucking matter) they will sponor your visa and work permit, and then you can stay there, forever.

you got a degree mate? Scope out a TEFL there and just do that shit and then get in with any of the english teaching companies there. If you've got a degree (in anything, it doesnt fucking matter) they will sponor your visa and work permit, and then you can stay there, forever.

I have my own digital marketing business .. I'm fine for money but it would be good to get a part time job teaching Ukrainian girls English

Brits can stay here visa free for 90 days .. I imagine you could just leave and come back for another 90 easy enough

I have my own digital marketing business .. I'm fine for money but it would be good to get a part time job teaching Ukrainian girls English

Brits can stay here visa free for 90 days .. I imagine you could just leave and come back for another 90 easy enough

yeah usually the case its pretty easy, although some countries are real fuckin sticklers for "reset" periods. When i was in italy i got grilled upon trying to leave for my "unusually long" time spent, wtf dork, just put the stamp in my passport and shut the fuck up im trying to leave your shitty country not stay any longer.

I always thought 4 days was a bit short though tbh. It took me a week to get my first lay in the Ukraine. Same with Russia. Ofc I'm not saying you can't do it, just that a trip this short is heavily reliant on luck.
Where are you now? How were the girls in Kazan? From what I saw Tatar women are very hot.
90 days visa free then you have to leave for 90 days.

yeah usually the case its pretty easy, although some countries are real fuckin sticklers for "reset" periods. When i was in italy i got grilled upon trying to leave for my "unusually long" time spent, wtf dork, just put the stamp in my passport and shut the fuck up im trying to leave your shitty country not stay any longer.

You not a EU citizen?

I was in Italy this year.. see my "Christina" thread ?

lifefuel for baldcels

You not a EU citizen?

I was in Italy this year.. see my "Christina" thread ?

nah non EU, australian, we get the benefit of the schengen convention but they dont want us fucking working/living there. I met up with an australian PSL poster when i was in italy lol, i think ive mentioned it on here before. He was off to turkey for a HT and then bulgaria to start some sort of criminal enterprise LMFAO.

akJWm6v.jpg

Im getting loved up..

Isn't it a fucking tragedy I can't have these experiences in my own country :rolleyes:

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel, samm735, Bluepill and 1 other person
4magYnC.jpg

I found a pic of one of my slays last year in Moscow..
If that is you in the pic, you look absolutely normie tier. Not ugly, not good looking either.
Do you think pretty boy twinks have any shot in Kiev, or do they go for the masculine guys?

Where are you now? How were the girls in Kazan? From what I saw Tatar women are very hot.

90 days visa free then you have to leave for 90 days.

I'm back in Thailand now.

Girls in Kazan were quite hot although I only got laid once there in 3 weeks. Likely that Ukraine is a bit easier although I'd be eager to check out Moscow/ St. Pete.

I'm back in Thailand now.

Girls in Kazan were quite hot although I only got laid once there in 3 weeks. Likely that Ukraine is a bit easier although I'd be eager to check out Moscow/ St. Pete.
Yes I assume you will have more luck with girls and english teaching jobs there. I guess St. Pete is more affordable.

Been to be the supermarket to get some food to slay, only spent about £5

8Whdtrr.jpg

nah non EU, australian, we get the benefit of the schengen convention but they dont want us fucking working/living there. I met up with an australian PSL poster when i was in italy lol, i think ive mentioned it on here before. He was off to turkey for a HT and then bulgaria to start some sort of criminal enterprise LMFAO.
Pimping?

aH87pKg.jpg

Oh guys, love is brewing ❤❤

?‍??

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Demir and IceCutter
aH87pKg.jpg

?‍??

I've never received anything remotely like that in the 33 years of my existence on this planet, I am jealous.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Demir, itsoverbuddyboyo, Bluepill and 3 others
Yes I assume you will have more luck with girls and english teaching jobs there. I guess St. Pete is more affordable.

I found Kiev only marginally more expensive than Kazan, fwiw.

No intention to wageslave in EE, the salaries there for TEFL are utter dogshit. Better to wagecuck in Asia then use the money to NEET in EE. Which is exactly what I'm doing now...getting together some new tokens in preparation for a long NEET time in Ukraine or Russia or someplace like that.

• +1
Reactions: IceCutter
aH87pKg.jpg

?‍??
How tall are you? It is like you moved to another world. In the first world average men will get 3 matches with fatties who aren't interested in them. But maybe it is foreigner halo.

I must say, as someone who's been all over the world slaying, you youngcels should be going to Thailand first.
It's the easiest place if you're white, somedays i had multiple lays and girls. I still remember crawling around my apartment floor picking up black hairs, because the girls are suspicious as hell that you're banging others :feelshaha:

Some people might say Philippines, but i wouldn't It's a third-world shithole and crime/poverty is rampant.. Thailand is a decent safe country and Bangkok is well developed with good transport.. Nice food and overall nice for us foreign visitors.

EE is not a walk in the park, nor is Russia. I was lucky last night, and i did my preparation 2 weeks before i even landed.. so i had numbers running and lots of options. Moscow is expensive and the women are bitchy and stuck up. St Petersburg is cheap, i rented an apartment there last year for about $300 a month.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IceCutter and nibbamaxxing
I found Kiev only marginally more expensive than Kazan, fwiw.

No intention to wageslave in EE, the salaries there for TEFL are utter dogshit. Better to wagecuck in Asia then use the money to NEET in EE. Which is exactly what I'm doing now...getting together some new tokens in preparation for a long NEET time in Ukraine or Russia or someplace like that.
Finish a bullshit online degree and move to china you will live like a oligarch there.
They pay good money.

Last edited:
mrlBAHv.jpg

I guess it's pizza & netflicks for me and my girl

If i was home in the UK, i'd be eating pot noodles and getting though my Stargate SG1 box set... Alone. :feelshaha:

• +1
Reactions: IceCutter and Deleted member 470
You are my hero, it takes guts to do this.

LOucE21.jpg

Making myself at home here.. might move in permanent in the future :feelshaha:

told you fucking kids, most of you are decent looking, its just that the 1st world is completely fucked, US/UK/CA/AUS/GER/SWE/NOR etc will be japan in another 10 years.

just get the fuck out of .USG. Slavzone, asia, latin america, just sell everything of value you have, save enough to support yourself for 3-6 months or however long it will take you to find a bullshit job, and LEAVE.
completely legit. i cant wait till im finished with uni im moving to thailand in either 2020 or 2021

How many women did you fuck so far

Finish a bullshit online degree and move to china you will live like a oligarch there.
They pay good money.

I've got all my qualifications already. Wouldn't wanna live in China tho, happy here for now.

How many women did you fuck so far

Only one...I didn't plan this but I'm Developing feelings for her and attachment :trepidation:

It's now a routine thing I go to hers after work..

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: IceCutter and Demir
mrlBAHv.jpg

I guess it's pizza & netflicks for me and my girl

If i was home in the UK, i'd be eating pot noodles and getting though my Stargate SG1 box set... Alone. :feelshaha:
milk me

Only one...I didn't plan this but I'm Developing feelings for her and attachment :trepidation:

is the pussy good

is the pussy good

Yes of course, I have been deprived of it for months and months

You Eastern cels will probably recognise this

VFfEECC.jpg

• Love it
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr and Deleted member 470
3Nua1Fk.jpg

Gonna get drunk and go to a night club later full of students.

Good plan I think

3Nua1Fk.jpg

Gonna get drunk and go to a night club later full of students.

Good plan I think

Fuck mate this is suicidefuel,
Im stuck in Swedistan drinking water and eating chicken while forced to study for some shit job I dont even want.
Fuark man I want to run JBW and drink some beer.

• +1
Reactions: Dissonance, itsoverbuddyboyo, Demir and 1 other person
Fuck mate this is suicidefuel,
Im stuck in Swedistan drinking water and eating chicken while forced to study for some shit job I dont even want.
Fuark man I want to run JBW and drink some beer.

Oh cmon man you're fortunate to be in Europe..

I took.a shitty £20 Ryanair flight here. Accomodation is as cheap as £5 if you wanna stay in a dorm

Oh cmon man you're fortunate to be in Europe..

I took.a shitty £20 Ryanair flight here. Accomodation is as cheap as £5 if you wanna stay in a dorm

Im definitely going as soon as possible.

Literally just booked a flight to Lithuania, planning to turn it into a little eastern Europe tour.

Going Lithuania -> Poland -> Czech -> Austria -> Hungary -> Ukraine and then maybe Greece so I can get a bit of sun before I return.

Not even trying to get laid just so fucking bored of the UK need to get out.

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo and IceCutter
:feelsez:
Literally just booked a flight to Lithuania, planning to turn it into a little eastern Europe tour.

Going Lithuania -> Poland -> Czech -> Austria -> Hungary -> Ukraine and then maybe Greece so I can get a bit of sun before I return.

Not even trying to get laid just so fucking bored of the UK need to get out.

Be friendly, kind and inquisitive to the local girls.. Ask them questions about the best places to eat etc.. They love it..

I got FB details of a local girl I sat next to on the airport bus an hour after landing

LdfBMwM.jpg

:feelsez:

Be friendly, kind and inquisitive to the local girls.. Ask them questions about the best places to eat etc.. They love it..

I got FB details of a local girl I sat next to on the airport bus an hour after landing

LdfBMwM.jpg

Nice

I literally have no social media JFL at me

This is what it's all about.. getting lost and finding the real local places where no tourist had ever ventured

lfNsoxo.jpg

G3yMYFr.jpg

aOA7AOq.jpg

Dont get attatched, thats when they start to lose interest, let her do 80% of the pursuing for you.

But good to see its going well for you man.
This is what it's all about.. getting lost and finding the real local places where no tourist had ever ventured

G3yMYFr.jpg
wtf is that, looks like some kinda soviet kebab lol, looks nice though

Yay!! I received a tinder match from back in the UK.. something to look forward to when I get back..

AzsiMDh.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo, androidcel, Demir and 4 others
Yay!! I received a tinder match from back in the UK.. something to look forward to when I get back..

AzsiMDh.jpg
bro... how are you even considering this landwhale after being with EE girls

z81zQNa.jpg

Sarcasm bro

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 470
living the dream