I’m going to lose my virginity in 21 days (3 weeks).

Deleted member 6164

Deleted member 6164

Lay flat when the war comes
I have 3 weeks until I lose my virginity with no pros either that’s my goal with a biological woman (no trannies) preferably around my age (16, 17 or 18) don’t mind a 25 year old though. I can’t go into my senior year of HS as a virgin.

• +1
Reactions: lifestyle21873

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6400, Over and Deleted member 6164
nothing wrong with being a virgin

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6164
giphy.gif

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Vidyacoper and Deleted member 6164
I have 3 weeks until I lose my virginity with no pros either that’s my goal with a biological woman (no trannies) preferably around my age (16, 17 or 18) don’t mind a 25 year old though. I can’t go into my senior year of HS as a virgin.

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 1100 and Deleted member 6164
Didn't expect this thread from someone like you.

Didn't expect this thread from someone like you.
I’ve been kinda straying away from a lot of stuff man haven’t prayed in a while or read the Book. Trying to get my life together but first I need to have sex

I’ve been kinda straying away from a lot of stuff man haven’t prayed in a while or read the Book. Trying to get my life together but first I need to have sex
Read 1 Corinthians 6 : 9–10 and think again.

• +1
you can do it if you believe br0 :bluepill:

• +1
You go buddy boyo

• +1
Nevermind

• JFL
Reactions: CommanderCope and W0KESTMOTHF
Brutal