I'm going to start megadosing k2

S

Slyfex8

Sphinx
At the beginning of July, I will megadose k2 to 150mg per day with 50,000IU of vitamin D and 3g of calcium until September, so for 2 months, I will keep you informed in this thread, wish me good luck.

It may be BIG bullshit, but I heard some interesting results, although without proof, it makes me want to try, at most I would have lost money and crashed my oestrogen.

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2
@SayNoToRotting

I heard some interesting results, although without proof,
How many times do I need to post that fucking screenshot?
Also, 150 mg is a bit too much. Just go moderately high, like 90 mg.

How old are you?

Last edited:
How many times do I need to post that fucking screenshot?
Also, 150 mg is a bit too much. Just go moderately high, like 90 mg.

How old are you?

I'm 16.5yo

I would like to make some bones fuller, especially my cheekbones/zygomatic arch, they are already prominent, but I don't find them "full" enough if you know what I mean

I'm 16.5yo

I would like to make some bones fuller, especially my cheekbones/zygomatic arch, they are already prominent, but I don't find them "full" enough if you know what I mean
Jfl you are basically still a kid at that point. How could you have so little trust in acquiring bonemass even with assistance of the max. amount of k2 when your bones will be growing naturally at that age anyway?

Mental illness.

You don't need to kill yourself with estrogen crashing amounts, take 50-90 mgs max.

A user on lookism.net increased his skull volume and grew 2 additional milimeters on his cheekbones by dosing 45 mg for 3 weeks. His doctor did skull scans and confirmed it.

He even shared CT scans with us.

And he was in his 20s...

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: DidntRead, Wannabe6ft2 and Slyfex8
Jfl you are basically still a kid at that point. How could you have so little trust in acquiring bonemass even with assistance of the max. amount of k2 when your bones will be growing naturally at that age anyway?

Mental illness.

You don't need to kill yourself with estrogen crashing amounts, take 50-90 mgs max.

A user on lookism.net increased his skull volume and grew 2 additional milimeters on his cheekbones by dosing 45 mg for 3 weeks. His doctor did skull scans and confirmed it.

And he was in his 20s...

Man I swear I feel like my face hasn't grown for several years, not because it's thin, but because overall it was already wide on the cheekbones when I was 14 years old according to the pictures I saw, and I have the impression that it hasn't changed at all. I am concerned about that...

Mental illness.

And he was in his 20s...
Shit son I though k2maxxing was cope. Buying some from iherb rn
Man I swear I feel like my face hasn't grown for several years, not because it's thin, but because overall it was already wide on the cheekbones when I was 14 years old according to the pictures I saw, and I have the impression that it hasn't changed at all. I am concerned about that...
Bro your problem is your jaw. You’ve got pretty good cheekbones

• +1
Reactions: Slyfex8
Shit son I though k2maxxing was cope. Buying some from iherb rn

Bro your problem is your jaw. You’ve got pretty good cheekbones

I really hesitate to start chewing man, I'm just too afraid that it will destroy the proportions of my face or something like this, I've seen a lot of bad experiences with chewing, it scares me a bit.

I really hesitate to start chewing man, I'm just too afraid that it will destroy the proportions of my face or something like this, I've seen a lot of bad experiences with chewing, it scares me a bit.
Success story here. I use jawzercize and it has made my cheeks more hollow. Your jaw desperately needs width so I’d risk it. Then again you are young so maybe hold off a few years.