I’m going to take LSD tomorrow

Deleted member 7112

Deleted member 7112

Pirate crew.
I’m going to take it at night i wanna see what all the hype is about. I’ve heard people went on “Spiritual” trips and have had “Ego” Deaths, A.k.a nigga they’ve lost their sense of self. I think it’s all bs but i’m going to find out if it’s true or not tomorrow. Is there anything important i need to know before taking it? I’m going to take 500 ug that’s alot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6382 and SpearOfOrion
dont do too much on your first trip though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7112
mirin low inhib

• +1
  • +1
Start with 200 or something, you can always take more if you need to but you won't need it.
dont listen to this faggot go for 500 u wont die

• Love it
Start with 200 or something, you can always take more if you need to but you won't need it.
Idk bro if i do that hopefully it’s not too weak i have high tolerance to a lot of drugs.

Just drink water bro

Just drink water bro
2497013B 4BF4 4DF5 93A7 14B4FBD51C04

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life
If you've never done psychedelics take 200. 500 may show you things you're not ready to accept nor comprehend.

• +1
Reactions: SpearOfOrion
Sir that is an insanely high amount to take for your first trip, I will be surprised if this doesn’t go horribly

• +1
Reactions: Böb and SpearOfOrion
If you've never done psychedelics take 200. 500 may show you things you're not ready to accept nor comprehend.
Sir that is an insanely high amount to take for your first trip, I will be surprised if this doesn’t go horribly
I’m going to take 300

I’m going to take it at night i wanna see what all the hype is about. I’ve heard people went on “Spiritual” trips and have had “Ego” Deaths, A.k.a nigga they’ve lost their sense of self. I think it’s all bs but i’m going to find out if it’s true or not tomorrow. Is there anything important i need to know before taking it? I’m going to take 500 ug that’s alot
500 ug fucking nigga are u serious? never did lsd but i know for sure thats too much for a first timer, even for an advanced user

• +1
Reactions: Incoming
500 ug fucking nigga are u serious? never did lsd but i know for sure thats too much for a first timer, even for an advanced user
I like when it’s extremly strong for my first time. I love when the adrenaline kicks in. Also im very tolerant to alot of drugs that’s why i thought 500 would be a good first.

I like when it’s extremly strong for my first time. I love when the adrenaline kicks in. Also im very tolerant to alot of drugs that’s why i thought 500 would be a good first.
i also have naturally high tolerance tbh
what drugs have u taken?

• +1
i also have naturally high tolerance tbh
what drugs have u taken?
Weed, alcohol, cocaine and lean and tobacco.

Weed, alcohol, cocaine and lean and tobacco.
and you all did high doses of that? idk bro, i dont think you can really overdose on LSD but its gonna be wild

• +1
Don't overdo it bro.

• +1
tag me on feedback post

• +1
and you all did high doses of that? idk bro, i dont think you can really overdose on LSD but its gonna be wild
Yea i did. I fucking snused siberia first time my tolerance is really high