I’m gonna ascend with Myobrace

KrissKross

KrissKross

Roped
Hopefully it will fix or at least lessen my overjet and (god willing) move my lower jaw forward and up. I’ll be ecstatic if it gives me any forward growth tbh.

I really don’t know why it’s not more widely discussed. I’ve seen 90% positive things about it with only really Mew criticising it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
make sure you're hard mewing as much as possible

make sure you're hard mewing as much as possible
I will. But while you wear it the myobrace does it for you. That’s why it’s so good, it makes you Mew even in sleep.

Shouldn't you get a sliding genioplasty if you don't have forward growth due to recessed chin?

Shouldn't you get a sliding genioplasty if you don't have forward growth due to recessed chin?
If I can get my lower jaw to move forward and up even just a bit, I might not need a genioplasty or implant.
The myobrace can move lower jaw forward, right @Phad?

I will. But while you wear it the myobrace does it for you. That’s why it’s so good, it makes you Mew even in sleep.

the myobrace teaches you correct oral posture and stops your tongue from descending but you still have to actively push up hard for hard mewing

the myobrace teaches you correct oral posture and stops your tongue from descending but you still have to actively push up hard for hard mewing
You sound like you have experience with it? If so, speak up because I’d very much like to hear everything I can

You sound like you have experience with it? If so, speak up because I’d very much like to hear everything I can

i dont but i know its function. it just conditions your tongue to rest on the upper palate. to get any results past puberty you have to hard mew so you cant just let it rest there 24/7. its good for default tongue posture when you dont have time to focus on pushing upwards.

It's my first night that I accidentally forgot to put on my myobrace, all my progress is now forfeit. Good luck though.

Detail the progress please

Fuck how long should I hard mew per day

Any sources for legit myobrace? I'm kinda skeptical about the ones in AliExpress, not sure if they will work.