Im gonna be unemployed in 4 months

Uglybrazilian

Uglybrazilian

Communism will win in the end
my internship contract expires in 4 months and its not possible to renew(I already have 2 years, this is the maximum time I can work as an intern), so I'll have to search for a new job, but tbh I hate computer science I dont know why the fuck did I chose this shit I cant stand coding anymore tbh

I wanna musicmaxx next year tbh since I play guitar and sing in a band but I wont have any shekels if I do this tbh my mom is gonna stab me several times if I tell her I wont look for a coder job

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WastedYouth, Deleted member 7776, Beetlejuice and 2 others
@Beetlejuice @Tyronecell @Entschuldigung gonna kill myself tbh

Brutal

Tell the favella to give my boy his job back

#fuckyoufavella

• Love it
Reactions: Uglybrazilian
I wanna become a data scientist jfl at reading this now. Is it really that bad?

Fucking jews look how they massacred my boy

• So Sad
Reactions: Uglybrazilian
drugdealermaxxing nigger favelacel

I wanna become a data scientist jfl at reading this now. Is it really that bad?
Nigga I have never worked with data science tbh, so I wouldnt know but regular coding is so fuckin boring, Im a web developer for a law court here in favelazil, its a good internship and I worked my ass off to get in but tbh with you its very stressfull, my boss is very angry at everything and all niggas there be pressing me as if Im like a professional coder but im not even graduated yet jfl, there's meetings with the CEO every friday and everytime he humiliates me with his delusional demands(NIGGA HAVE NEVER CODED IN HIS LIFE BUT THINKS HE KNOWS HOW TO DO THINGS)

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7776, Tyronecell and Deleted member 4387
One more unemployed to the account of 14 million unemployed in Brazil

Beyond over

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7776, Beetlejuice and Uglybrazilian
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7776 and Tyronecell
Faço 20 ano que vem e nunca trabalhei kkkk

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: WastedYouth, Uglybrazilian and Tyronecell
Nigga I have never worked with data science tbh, so I wouldnt know but regular coding is so fuckin boring, Im a web developer for a law court here in favelazil, its a good internship and I worked my ass off to get in but tbh with you its very stressfull, my boss is very angry at everything and all niggas there be pressing me as if Im like a professional coder but im not even graduated yet jfl, there's meetings with the CEO every friday and everytime he humiliates me with his delusional demands(NIGGA HAVE NEVER CODED IN HIS LIFE BUT THINKS HE KNOWS HOW TO DO THINGS)
Leave shithole brazil and come to rich nordic country like norway and tell them you will be killed by the slump cartel if you return. Education is mostly free and youll get alot of money for being an asileseeker. If you don’t like it return to brazil with $$$

• JFL
Reactions: Beetlejuice, Uglybrazilian and Tyronecell
  • +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice
I have been unemployed for two years, It is over for me
you are not alone tbh I know many guys in the same situation, this country is just fucked right now there's literally nothing we can do but hope for some miracle

• So Sad
Reactions: Tyronecell
you are not alone tbh I know many guys in the same situation, this country is just fucked right now there's literally nothing we can do but hope for some miracle
Só os funça se da bem,nata da classe media brasileira

Só os funça se da bem,nata da classe media brasileira
sim cara, os caras lá do tribunal q eu trabalho tiram 20k pra fazerem nada, eu manjo mais de programação q meu chefe(q não é nem da área, maluco eh formado em administração) e ele ganha 20k e eu ganho 1k

Tomar no cu brother, é humilhação demais...

• +1
Faço 20 ano que vem e nunca trabalhei kkkk

Faço 21 ano que vem e nunca trabalhei. Se arrependimento matasse... Eu deveria ter arranjado um emprego aos 15 anos tbh. Fora isso, acho que tem Favelacel suficiente aqui pra Quadrilhamaxxar :feelshehe:

• +1
I'm doing drugs so I can maintain; part of the reason that I can handle this damn pain. "I'm fucking numb", said the lonely heart of the drummer boy, who’d rather wreak havoc than play around with a Tonka toy. Uh, shit, my mirror ain't been clearer lately, I see my mind becoming blind, material mistaken, heart indulging in the things that are forever broken, I seen a father lose his son, why life so fucking hopeless? Uh, ayy, concept of my depression is: that there's no fucking recollection when your birth begins, and there's nobody there to hold you when the pain begins, but there's somebody there to fold you when you're caving in... Uh, yuh, such discussed by such and such, “you’re a fucking loser”, man, well, life's a fucking uppercut, right inside my fucking gut, wanna fuckin' end it, but, I don't have the balls to, fuck — I'm such a pussy, fuck me up.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
Come and work for me