Serious I'm gonna convert to Islam!

Fatsofag

Fatsofag

El fatso
Time online
25d 2h 58m
elab on how bowing down and worshipping another man is less cucked than not caring.
Well : first of all, atheism made the west degenerative. You are accepting to get cucked by women and refugees. A world without spirituality is a dystopia. A man needs a religion, islam is perfect because it comes from christianity without the cucking side. All your problems you are living rn ( inceldom, no goals, depression ) comes from the lack of religion. Also, islam has close ties with science and is really high iq, as i said before these people knows how life works and they teach you how to live through it

TRUE_CEL

TRUE_CEL

ok bro
Time online
28d 17h 35m
I hope you say the Shahada soon so you become my brother in religion. Not only that but you can get a cute Arab or Somali woman as well even though they treat me like shit jfl because I'm subhuman brown guy.

thickdickdaddy27

thickdickdaddy27

Quantum
Time online
74d 9h 46m
what attracted you to islam in the first place? take it from an ex-muslim, don't waste ur time. all religions are cope

Mohamad

Mohamad

millimeters away from being with a Stacy
Time online
95d 23h 16m
Also atheist arent real atheist, you guys are just lazy as fuck to read a damn book because u have over fried dopamine receptors and cannot sit more than 10 minutes without launching a csgo game
true
if islam wasn't real then why is most of the things said in it so true
if you read it it is like they are predicting the future in it
all atheists should read it and see for themselves

TheCopefulCurry

TheCopefulCurry

Grandmaster
Time online
56d 2h 2m
Even then it will be tricky as hell. Degeneracy has already infected the east. They have premarital sex there as well unfortunately. Others get raped when young so there's something else you need to keep in mind.
still a better alternative than wifing up a Fatimah from the west thats been ploughed by multiple college chads

TRUE_CEL

TRUE_CEL

ok bro
Time online
28d 17h 35m
true
if islam wasn't real then why is most of the things said in it so true
if you read it it is like they are predicting the future in it
all atheists should read it and see for themselves
Brother trust me, he doesn't know about Islam even if he thinks he does. On .co there was a hafiz (somebody who memorized entire Quran) but he was also ex-Islamic and said things that weren't even true. Jfl.

TRUE_CEL

TRUE_CEL

ok bro
Time online
28d 17h 35m
still a better alternative than wifing up a Fatimah from the west thats been ploughed by multiple college chads
That's definitely true! But as a truecel I'd be lucky if even a landwhale with 5 kids would want me lol

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Trungvu My experience being handsome - Not a brag thread (gonna break a lot of hearts here) Offtopic 22
20Nobragger01 I’m gonna be an uncle Offtopic 7
G CANNONIER IS GONNA BEAT WHITAKER Offtopic 9