Serious I'm gonna convert to Islam!

TRUE_CEL

TRUE_CEL

2/10 curry ogre
Time online
30d 7h 23m
This guy is legit LOW IQ, i was a Christian then i became an atheist, now i'm Muslim alhamdullilah.
I didn't convert for some girls, i converted because it was more rational, based and made more sense.
to be honest i didnt know you were my brother in religion as well! welcome! and i have a friend who went through a similar thing.. he was researching which religion made most sense and since he didnt believe that a person could be god like christianity says he said the only logical conclusion was to go for islam. i was there right with him at the mosque when he said his shahada. for him it was a purpose in life that made him revert and not for women. but luckily for him, however, the islamic women here have a thing for people with his phenotype; he's a lightskinned dude with green eyes (he is from cape verde which is a west african nation with some portuguese admixture). moroccan chicks talk to him without knowing hes even islamic just like them lol. its kinda funny.

Chadelite

Chadelite

Love jihad on Stacy tbh
Time online
70d 9h 21m
Christianism nowadays is degenerate and cucked, i bet there's church with whore wearing skirt and twerking.

At least, Orthdox and Catholics are more decent even though they are pagan/idolaters af(shirk) .
even orthodox is cucked to an extent since no country follows christianity otherwise every woman would dress like this
1603043559596.png

also if you look into christianity it has so many holes - "God died for our sins" - jfl clown religion. God also shat in a bush and got his ass beat? ha ha

Azoriko

Azoriko

A break from the autism
Time online
21d 6h 6m
Watch christian prince. I'm not even christian (i believe in god but all religion is man made). He never lost a debate to any Muslim while quoting the Quran and Hadiths for all the proof. But i know you wouldn't dare because you are biased. I used to be the same but if you really want to seek the truth watch some of his debates with an open mind.exmuslim btw
post something good

N

Nogger

Master
Time online
31d 18h 40m
its guarenteed to get a wife there are more women than men in western countires and he mogs most muslims

learning arabic is a must to read quran and pray

he doesnt have to know the quran now but to pray he will

a lot of muslim girls are virgin - yes some are gigawhores but a good amount of ideal wives

ethnics arent mad at him infact we are happy more people are coming into islam

there is no racism in islam

he can't "larp" he has to pray 5 times a day - not drink alcohol or pork must give 2.5% of his yearly income to charity - growing beard is done but he doeesnt HAVE to do it

he also has to go hajj in his lifetime

how can you just "larp" going half way across the world and paying thousands in the process?

@lutte is serious i hope u revert to islam

here is a very good source to learn onlnie

idk man
In iran theres parties everyday and alcohol is consumed too
What if you dont pray assuming no one is watching?
What are possible countries you can move to?
What if you cant grow beard like me?

Baldingman1998

Baldingman1998

Norwoodreaper ended me
Time online
60d 1h 1m
post something good
I can't post 20 hr footage but it's over for Islam tbh. Any Muslim will become atheist if he actually watches his videos and debates 1 vs 5 many times vs Muslims

diggbicc

diggbicc

Zephir
Time online
92d 10h 31m
1603043718021.png

Toodlydood

Toodlydood

Why go the gym, when it's all about the eyes?
Time online
17d 20h 9m
Allah doesnt need anyone but come on bro how can you accuse @lutte of being a hypocrite? he is still learning and inshaALlah converts asap

"O you who believe! Whoever among you turns back from religion (Islam), Allah will bring a people whom He will love and they will love Him; humble towards the believers, strict towards the disbelievers, strive in the Way of Allah, and will not fear blame of a critic. That is the Grace of Allah, He grants whom He wills. Allah is All-Sufficient in resources, All-Knower"
There was an imam who was leading makkah for years and then it was found to he wasn't even Muslim he was jew, he was faking it.

I'm skeptical because of @lutte 's last comment, hopefully he doesn't have any bad intentions

Either way I dont own the religion and I'm not safe from Allahs punishment except by his mercy, so I say to you @lutte join us.

And dont aim for 4 wives, aim for paradise if you are truly a believer. However 4 wives was permitted for us and nothing can turn us away from that, so welcome once again.

KING REIDYZ

KING REIDYZ

πŸ‘‘ζœ€γ‚‚γƒγƒ³γ‚΅γƒ πŸ‘‘
Time online
32d 21h 15m
bend down and kiss my shoes for allah you dog
Let me put a cross in your fucking degenerate asshole you pig, keep cucking yourself, you inbred rat.

peoplelikeus

peoplelikeus

Black Yerevan
Time online
6d 21h 29m
Mirin op mashallah brother you are on the path to righteousness

Face is everything

Face is everything

The syrian subhuman
Time online
22d 6h 39m
jfl if you think muslim girls are virgins

Chadelite

Chadelite

Love jihad on Stacy tbh
Time online
70d 9h 21m
french people mock jesus even make him gay - no reaction by christians or anyone

french people mock muhammad saw - the nibba gets beheaded

jfl the guy was 18 year old chechen too

talk shit about islam = islamaphobic and you get cancelled

talk shit about christianity = progressive!

Chintuck22

Chintuck22

Khabib Nurmagomedov browsing
Time online
73d 16h 27m
@KING REIDYZ @Salludon @Chadelite @Toodlydood

Please read what i said here, it's not about religion, but about OP. πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

everyone who tries to explain islam to him is retarded cause he will still remain atheist, and he just came TO FUCK YOUR MUSLIM WOMEN, how don't you understand, that's what his post was about, larp about how he got some IOI, why did he had to post that, ask yourself... you are fucking retarded if you didn't get it..

Anyways, i'm not gonna rack up this shitty thread with replies anymore as the imbecile is betraying people around just so he can fuck some women, that's the lowest scum on the earth that needs to be executed (even shitnics are better). OP doesn't know anything about religion and you all are just wasting your time if you think you're converting him to islam (JFL), he don't give a fuck.

KING REIDYZ

KING REIDYZ

Time online
32d 21h 15m
even orthodox is cucked to an extent since no country follows christianity otherwise every woman would dress like this
View attachment 741491

also if you look into christianity it has so many holes - "God died for our sins" - jfl clown religion. God also shat in a bush and got his ass beat? ha ha
Christianism is legit retarded, how can God, sacrifice himself to himself, may God guide people as much as possible, because a lot will rot in hell for this pagan concept of God being a mortal human

Chadelite

Chadelite

Love jihad on Stacy tbh
Time online
70d 9h 21m
lmao you muslims literally marry ur cousins
there is nothing wrong with 1st cousin marriage and if ur cousin was hot u would marry her too - marriage isnt forced either

what do you thin elite families have been doing forever? they marry their cousins but no one says "muh inbred prince William"

Salludon

Salludon

πŸ‡΅πŸ‡°
Time online
83d 20h 59m
He can do that either-fucking way as a Christian in some minor group of EE country, but why just not betray his own religion to become more sinful i guess

This is another level of low

Edit: Anyways it's so over for OP, everyone who tries to explain islam to him is retarded cause he will still remain atheist, and he just came TO FUCK YOUR MUSLIM WOMEN, how don't you understand, that's what his post was about, larp about how he got some IOI, why did he had to post that, ask yourself... you are fucking retarded if you didn't get it..

Anyways, i'm not gonna rack up this shitty thread with replies anymore as the imbecile is betraying people around just so he can fuck some women, that's the lowest scum on the earth that needs to be executed (even shitnics are better). OP doesn't know anything about religion and you all are just wasting your time if you think you're converting him to islam (JFL), he don't give a fuck.
Mirin’ this dark triad sociopath if true

TRUE_CEL

TRUE_CEL

2/10 curry ogre
Time online
30d 7h 23m
idk man
people are flawed and it goes without saying that people can never actually represent a religion. no matter how peaceful or how violent.

Baldingman1998

Baldingman1998

Norwoodreaper ended me
Time online
60d 1h 1m
ummm, you saw that and u believe in god tho?
Well i believe in God because of a personal experience several times. But I'm 100% sure all religion is man made especially after studying islam very well.
I'm not going to open all the hadiths right now but
There are things that make so little sense that it's obvious it can't be from god if the Muslims want i can make a giant thread with many arguments etc. But the truth is no one wants the reality they just want to be right even if they are wrong so il probs never do that.

GreenTea

GreenTea

hallowed be thy incel
Time online
13d 23h 32m
ok who started the religion war ?

TRUE_CEL

TRUE_CEL

2/10 curry ogre
Time online
30d 7h 23m
lmao you muslims literally marry ur cousins
you understand that everyones at least 1/50th cousin to one another right? humans belong to one species, no matter race. i like how ppl try to cope with "cousin fuckers" when youre literally the same. your parents, grandparents etc were all cousins to each other.

bugeye

bugeye

greypilled
Time online
3d 17h 42m
welcome bro 😍

Mathafack

Mathafack

Zephir
Time online
88d 7h 36m
ALL HAIL ALLAH MY FRIENDO
IMAGINE GETTING A 12Y VIRGIN CUTIE CAUSE U GAVE HER DAD 3 HORSES AND A COW
horses are not cheap tho

need to moneymaxx

KING REIDYZ

KING REIDYZ

Time online
32d 21h 15m
@KING REIDYZ @Salludon @Chadelite @Toodlydood

Please read what i said here, it's not about religion, but about OP. πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡
Ok, then you are right tbh.
I also made this mistake when I was a Christian, because since my oneitis was Christian like me, i got more religious just for her.
So yeah, only convert for yourself not for others.

Azoriko

Azoriko

A break from the autism
Time online
21d 6h 6m
6’1cel

6’1cel

Quantum
Time online
11d 6h 29m
you understand that everyones at least 1/50th cousin to one another right? humans belong to one species, no matter race. i like how ppl try to cope with "cousin fuckers" when youre literally the same. your parents, grandparents etc were all cousins to each other.
thats fake, jewish conart
i do not share ancestry with niggers
nevertheless, the more closely related a family member you muslims fuck, the more disabled your shitcoloured spawns will be

Chadelite

Chadelite

Love jihad on Stacy tbh
Time online
70d 9h 21m
idk man
iran = shia = non muslim

you do realise shia people whip themselves every year and some even worship a man

they arent muslims afaik

if u cant grow a beard no problem bro there are schoalrs that can barely grow one
1603044012432.png

most muslim countires are bad i live in the uk and its the best country for muslims in the western world

but north africa is good

middle east is the best but only works if ur a high skill worker like a doctor engineer maybe english teacher

you can also go to malaysia

if u dont pray cuz no one is watching you that means ur faith in Allah is weak

iran isnt muslim brah

the best country for me is uk tbh there are a growing number of muslims and there are a lot of opportunities here

i can practicse islam freely - women can wear the islamic niqaab and they cant be discrminated

high quality of life etc

a lot of "muslim" countries arent all that

i wanted to move to uae or north africa but its not worth it currently unless i get my education but even then i want my kids to be successful and you cant do that in a 2nd or 3rd world

Chadelite

Chadelite

Love jihad on Stacy tbh
Time online
70d 9h 21m
nevertheless, the more closely related a family member you muslims fuck, the more disabled your shitcoloured spawns will be
u hate islam but it lives rent free

if you hate islam then why do you comment on this thread - dont break your monitor!

Baldingman1998

Baldingman1998

Norwoodreaper ended me
Time online
60d 1h 1m
Nothing wrong with giving respect to the god u believe in
Islam sees Christians and Jews as misguided corrupt people that should pay the jizya, be converted, or die. And you can't be friends with them only befriend Muslims

Toodlydood

Toodlydood

Why go the gym, when it's all about the eyes?
Time online
17d 20h 9m
@lutte there is no one between you and Allah

Mathafack

Mathafack

Zephir
Time online
88d 7h 36m
fuken semite fairytales from the desert of camelistan

TRUE_CEL

TRUE_CEL

2/10 curry ogre
Time online
30d 7h 23m
jfl at your muh ebil jews cope, your parents are cousin fuckers and you will be a cousin fucker too.

Baldingman1998

Baldingman1998

Norwoodreaper ended me
Time online
60d 1h 1m
iran = shia = non muslim

you do realise shia people whip themselves every year and some even worship a man

they arent muslims afaik

if u cant grow a beard no problem bro there are schoalrs that can barely grow one View attachment 741501

most muslim countires are bad i live in the uk and its the best country for muslims in the western world

but north africa is good

middle east is the best but only works if ur a high skill worker like a doctor engineer maybe english teacher

you can also go to malaysia

if u dont pray cuz no one is watching you that means ur faith in Allah is weak

iran isnt muslim brah

the best country for me is uk tbh there are a growing number of muslims and there are a lot of opportunities here

i can practicse islam freely - women can wear the islamic niqaab and they cant be discrminated

high quality of life etc

a lot of "muslim" countries arent all that

i wanted to move to uae or north africa but its not worth it currently unless i get my education but even then i want my kids to be successful and you cant do that in a 2nd or 3rd world
You realize Shia are half this forum right?

Chadelite

Chadelite

Love jihad on Stacy tbh
Time online
70d 9h 21m
@lutte there is no one between you and Allah
dude u will get a virgin wife even tho ur psl isnt that high they are crying for u

just get a hair transplat nad beardmaxx gymcell and ur good - no good muslim girl can have a boyfriend the ones i know never had them some are whores but a way to tell if a girl is a whore is to look at her mum - how she dresses and talks to men is what she is like

and how is her relationship with her dad? if its good she will be good if she is a single mom type then its over

islam truly is the way of life