I'm gonna convert to Islam!

Is this why arabs love incest cause they believe the kid will be normal if Allah willing
never heard of incest where I live so I cant comment on it
I would not marry a family member either so idk

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2587 and Deleted member 5187
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
never heard of incest where I live so I cant comment on it
I would not marry a family member either so idk
Are you Shia? Lebanese usually Shia and are degenerate ngl

• So Sad
Muh Muslim virgins

Op has mentioned in past that he like girls with brown skin tone so I’m sure he’a converting for pussy

seen a ton of girls like that, even hijabis, become complete whores (even to white/black guys) in social settings. yet among their family and religious group, they put on the image of being a righteous moral lady or some shit jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
AVERAGE MUSLIM IQ INCREASED BY 8 POINTS

• Woah
Reactions: lutte
legit brah

uae is overrated shit weather and the emiratis have a big ego + they are racist to dark skin people and people with a non european or na passport

i will stay in england for the foreseeable future - perhaps in 30 years i will leave

but i wanted to be a footballer when i was young so i will let my son be a pro footballer tbh
Its true they are racist most of them, to people of darker skin and so on, but they are way better than non Muslim countries

I've been thinking about hijrah for 2 years and more now since I was 13

But i advise you to watch this brother

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
seen a ton of girls like that, even hijabis, become complete whores (even to white/black guys) in social settings. yet among their family and religious group, they put on the image of being a righteous moral lady or some shit jfl.
women in general

• So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: curryslayerordeath and lutte

Its true they are racist most of them, to people of darker skin and so on, but they are way better than non Muslim countries

I've been thinking about hijrah for 2 years and more now since I was 13

But i advise you to watch this brother

i will do dawah in the uk bro

my kids will benifit more in the uk instead of a uae country

in ur social group maybe

but the biggest moggers are ethnics

its a fact but you have to be chad for it to be a halo

ur probs american - american muslims r the worst they have the liberal ones

Tenor 1

brith defects from 1st cousin marriages are a meme - the non muslims always skew the data look

tldr : birth defects are rare - most are easily corrected before the child is 1 yr old and if the child has a birth defect that's Allah's will and we cant do anything abt it

View attachment 741529

View attachment 741533
non islamic people will cope hard with muh birth defects meanwhile they suffer a depression epidemic as well as suicide epidemic as if these arent health defects. besides my friends sister married her first cousin and their second son has european phenotype, blue-grey eyes, white skin and dark brown hair. and he definitely mogs, but time will tell what he will look like when grow up.

• +1
there is barely any shia here

shias are mostly iran or iraqi

both are 3rd world shitholes tbh they even get bombed

those countires do a lot of plastic surgery like rhinoplasty

most muslims here are pakistani or indian

so they are mostly sunni
can confirm, im pakistani and also sunni.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and Chadelite
Ngl I need to start converting people to islam more irl
my brother converted like a couple of people so far so I need to do the same
I indirectly converted some white guy to islam despite not believing much myself :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Deleted member 5912 and Chadelite
non islamic people will cope hard with muh birth defects meanwhile they suffer a depression epidemic as well as suicide epidemic as if these arent health defects. besides my friends sister married her first cousin and their second son has european phenotype, blue-grey eyes, white skin and dark brown hair. and he definitely mogs, but time will tell what he will look like when grow up.
yeah i bet salludon is inbred too

they have no issue when their daughter is a whore gets drunk brings men home makes an only fans etc

but when muslims do anything its an issue

btw jews do this but 100x more since to be a jew ur mom needs to be one i heard

but they dont talk abt jews cuz if they do that its gg for them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and Michael Myers
I indirectly converted some white guy to islam despite not believing much myself :lul:
its ok but we all need to do our job of spreading islam but also being gud muslism

tbh i need to do dawah after i ascend

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Sikkunt23, Michael Myers and sytyl
yeah i bet salludon is inbred too

they have no issue when their daughter is a whore gets drunk brings men home makes an only fans etc

but when muslims do anything its an issue

btw jews do this but 100x more since to be a jew ur mom needs to be one i heard
everybody is inbred bro. thats the point. also hes punjabi like me so not all indic people are subhuman. when i was in pakistan i saw three other guys with the exact same eye area as him now. and thats true, jewish ancestry runs through your mother. thats why imran khans kids are ethnically jewish since their mother is jemima goldstein, a jewish woman who reverted to islam.

• +1
So for the past few months I've become more and more interested in Islam and I finally decided to go to a Mosque and talk to our local Imam about the religion. He was really understanding about a Swede being interested in converting and was very nice to answer my questions and doubts regarding Islam. He even gave me a Quran for free and materials for learning Arabic!

Proof:
View attachment 741330

I haven't said the Shahada yet, we agreed it would be best if he were to teach me more about what Islam and being a Muslim means first.

I went there on a Friday so there were a lot of people there, and I got some HARD IOI:s from the cute girls that were there. Locking eye contact and smiling at me, touching their Hijabs, wispering to each other and looking at me. The older family men also were very friendly and seemed keen to make a good impression on me. They were very interested and happy to see a Swede converting to Islam.

Very exited about the spiriual journey to come! Already started learning Arabic. Might snag myself a cute Somali or Arab girl (or four!), we'll see!
Only Buddah is worth it

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Sikkunt23, lutte and 2 others
brutal im the only shia guy here with @Sikkunt23
dont hate me :lul: :lul:
i have no beef with shias bro. i went to pakistan, my relative had a shia friend and he took us to a shia mosque and a graveyard and i payed my respects and made duaa for the deceased.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Sikkunt23, Chadelite and Deleted member 5912
everybody is inbred bro. thats the point. also hes punjabi like me so not all indic people are subhuman. when i was in pakistan i saw three other guys with the exact same eye area as him now. and thats true, jewish ancestry runs through your mother. thats why imran khans kids are ethnically jewish since their mother is jemima goldstein, a jewish woman who reverted to islam.
yeah but in islam

ethnicity and lineage comes from the father

thats why u have ur fathers surname

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
@Mohamad shia isnt the true islam bhai

is this islam?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and Deleted member 5912
i have no beef with shias bro. i went to pakistan, my relative had a shia friend and he took us to a shia mosque and a graveyard and i payed my respects and made duaa for the deceased.
nice
I also have a lot of sunni friends irl too
sunnis are pretty nice to me

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and Chadelite
i will do dawah in the uk bro

my kids will benifit more in the uk instead of a uae country
You dont have to move to the UK, the earth of Allah is wide,

Also personally there's so much fitna I wouldn't want my kids to be born in Finland

• +1
yeah but in islam

ethnicity and lineage comes from the father

thats why u have ur fathers surname
i thought it was just culture in islamic countries that lineage comes from father. i have relatives whom are half iranic through their mother and half indic through their father and i think they probably face discrimination from the iranic people since their father isnt iranic. i cant be sure but there sure are some ethnonationalist iranic purists in the world so who knows. usually in afghanistan but still.

• +1
You dont have to move to the UK, the earth of Allah is wide,

Also personally there's so much fitna I wouldn't want my kids to be born in Finland
im in the uk bro

uk mogs in everything tbh places like belgium r the worst due to hijab ban etc

• +1
nice
I also have a lot of sunni friends irl too
sunnis are pretty nice to me
i dont like the retards in our community who fell for the "shias are your enemies" meme. its a classic british strategy to divide and conquer. and unfortunately its worked because just look at all the sunni or shia proxy groups fighting each other with help of kafirs.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Deleted member 5912
im in the uk bro

uk mogs in everything tbh places like belgium r the worst due to hijab ban etc
I meant uae but I'm really not a sheikh, also, I recommend you to watch that video, then you will understand, we are in the end times, finally of kaffir countries is multiplied, you can't have the cake and eat it bro

Watch this

Last edited:

is this islam?

lets not turn this into a discussion bhai. sunnis also have questionable rituals among certain sects. its best not to focus on others but ourselves

• +1
i dont like the retards in our community who fell for the "shias are your enemies" meme. its a classic british strategy to divide and conquer. and unfortunately its worked because just look at all the sunni or shia proxy groups fighting each other with help of kafirs.
yes tbh
I dont get why do we always have to fight jfl
even in the same religion
some sunnis have insulted me before but idc
however there are a lot of sunni people that super nice to me
im pretty much nice and cool with everyone of all races and groups
I couldn't care less if someone is shia,sunni christian or whatever

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, Michael Myers and Sikkunt23
ngl thats a bit stupid of them to do
hmm maybe ur shia is closer to islam

thats good but there are clear holes in shia

look at this bro - inshaAllah u come to sunni

• JFL
  • +1

is this islam?

Lol tatbir is a innovation . The scholars such as sistani , Khomeini are working actively to tell people not to do it . Shias didn’t do tatbir until like 200 years ago it’s bidah . Crying and stuff to mourn death is natural however . Beating urself and bleeding is not and is bidah . @Mohamad

• +1
Reactions: sytyl, Chadelite and Deleted member 5912
lets not turn this into a discussion bhai. sunnis also have questionable rituals among certain sects. its best not to focus on others but ourselves
u see bro there is no "sects" in islam -

The Prophet (ﷺ) said: The Jews were split up into seventy-one or seventy-two sects; and the Christians were split up into seventy one or seventy-two sects; and my community will be split up into seventy-three sects.

only the sunnah is legit bro

• JFL
Reactions: Sikkunt23
Lol tatbir is a innovation . The scholars such as sistani , Khomeini are working actively to tell people not to do it . Shias didn’t do tatbir until like 200 years ago it’s bidah . Crying and stuff to mourn death is natural however . Beating urself and bleeding is not and is bidah . @Mohamad
ah k - interesting

thanks

• +1
yeah I never saw this happen before and im a shia muslim

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and Chadelite
yeah I never saw this happen before and im a shia muslim
that's because lebanese are way more civilized than the pakis who do that shit in the UK where that clip is from, not even iranians do it anymore

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, Chadelite and Sikkunt23
hmm maybe ur shia is closer to islam

thats good but there are clear holes in shia

look at this bro - inshaAllah u come to sunni

Imam ali literally said to respect the wife of the prophet even if she went to war against him ( historical point of view) ( battle of the camel ) . Again this whole , “ cruising wife of the prophet thing “ is bidah and not the teachings of imam ali at all . @Mohamad . Also jfl at listening to dawah man . He is a known low iq person . There is many videos rebuting his ignorance . He even said “ talking with the dead is shirk “ lol , even tho there has been multiple sunni hadiths in which the prophet talked with the dead .

• +1
yes tbh
I dont get why do we always have to fight jfl
even in the same religion
some sunnis have insulted me before but idc
however there are a lot of sunni people that super nice to me
im pretty much nice and cool with everyone of all races and groups
I couldn't care less if someone is shia,sunni christian or whatever
you should ignore those idiots. they are brainwashed idiots you shouldnt waste your time arguing. infighting is our biggest problem and as long as it happens, im not surprised in the slightest that the Islamic world is getting cucked by kafirs

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23, Deleted member 5912 and Chadelite
As for the shia I have nothing to do with them, they took Ali as their God, they are a new religion, I would not marry a shia and would not let them marry from me

For me is my religion and for me is your religion, I am innocent of what you do and you are innocent of what I do.

Legit shia are not muslim, I'm not in the same religion as someone who hates Aisha (RA) or Abu Bakr (RA

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27, Chadelite, Deleted member 5912 and 2 others
you should ignore those idiots. they are brainwashed idiots you shouldnt waste your time arguing. infighting is our biggest problem and as long as it happens, im not surprised in the slightest that the Islamic world is getting cucked by kafirs
i didnt know that

good to know

• +1
As for the shia I have nothing to do with them, they took Ali as their God, they are a new religion, I would not marry a shia and would not let them marry from me

For me is my religion and for me is your religion, I am innocent of what you do and you are innocent of what I do.

Legit shia are not muslim, I'm not in the same religion as someone who hates Aisha (RA) or Abu Bakr (RA
Low iqs me . No shias other than the nuseri believe this btw . And which we condemn lol .

• +1
there has been multiple sunni hadiths in which the prophet talked with the dead .

yah the dawah man guy is kinda weird tbh

but what hadiths can u shown which the prophet talked with the dead? i always show evidence when i comment

here is a hadith site showing if a hadith is weak (ie not trusted) or sahih authentic

• +1

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Baldingman1998, thickdickdaddy27, Chadelite and 2 others