I'm gonna convert to Islam!

allah can't save you

Based department
Thanks brocel, but I am waiting for you to convert, I would happily share everything I have with you, and I would be friends with you till we meet in Jannah in sha Allah

• +1
Reactions: sytyl and Chadelite
Thanks brocel, but I am waiting for you to convert, I would happily share everything I have with you, and I would be friends with you till we meet in Jannah in sha Allah
cope I have never denounced islam
at worst I go to hell for a few decades if islam is real :lul:

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Baldingman1998, Copeful and 3 others
if they hate the sahabah they are ruined

but the shia i know r retarded and they do crazy shit

some r weird af bro but tbh @Sikkunt23 and @Mohamad r chill

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and Deleted member 5912
Low iqs me . No shias other than the nuseri believe this btw . And which we condemn lol .
I saw an average shia a little while ago and when i said Aisha and added (RA) , he literally flinched, idk man I'm sure you guys are the impostor

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and Chadelite
at worst I go to hell for a few decades if islam is real
bro ur taking a big risk

Allah talked abt people like u in the Quran

• +1
cope I have never denounced islam
at worst I go to hell for a few decades if islam is real :lul:
That's what the Jews said, the fire wont touch us except a few days

˹Some of˺ the Jews claim, “The Fire will not touch us except for a number of days.” Say, ˹O Prophet,˺ “Have you taken a pledge from Allah—for Allah never breaks His word—or are you ˹just˺ saying about Allah what you do not know?”

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Sikkunt23 and Chadelite
I saw an average shia a little while ago and when i said Aisha and added (RA) , he literally flinched, idk man I'm sure you guys are the impostor
We don’t add in RA cuz she went against imam ali . We hold imam ali at a greater position to her , second to the prophets . Again we don’t agree with what she did in battle of the camel yet we should still respect her cuz imam ali told us to . She’s still the mother of the believers . Any Shia who curses these people is stupid and causing fitnah. Again a difference of opinion . The world isn’t black and white . Also aren’t u a recessed Somali guy that’s underweight ? . Why are u wasting time here just bulk up jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Baldingman1998, sytyl and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl and Sikkunt23

The average shia is educated and more amicable.

The average sunni is a retarded jihadist

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Baldingman1998, TsarTsar444, Michael Myers and 3 others
We don’t add in RA cuz she went against imam ali . We hold imam ali at a greater position to her , second to the prophets . Again we don’t agree with what she did in battle of the camel yet we should still respect her cuz imam ali told us to . She’s still the mother of the believers . Any Shia who curses these people is stupid and causing fitnah. Again a difference of opinion . The world isn’t black and white . Also aren’t u a recessed Somali guy that’s underweight ? . Why are u wasting time here just bulk up jfl
I have to do dawah everywhere I go and it's hard for me to gain weight, I see it as a blessing tho.

Anyway i hope you learn more about islam, and dont put Ali (RA) on a pedestal, Abu Bakr, was more virtuous than him, and Aisha is his daughter, you're the one causing fitna bro, mentioning old things, the sahaba loved each other and they're partly why we're Muslim.

The hadith Aisha (RA) narrated couldn't be narrated by anyone else, bc she was prophets sallallahu alayhi wa sallam wife, and she was a teacher (in that respect) so we hold her to a high position

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sytyl, Sikkunt23 and Michael Myers

We condemn the crazy ones cuz they cause fitnah and disunity . British shiaism is one example , they have crazy hosts like yassir habib who make sladerous claims against the prophets wives and sunnis respected figures . Also cursing isn’t something Islamic as the people who we regard highly used the best of manners. And Allah deals with people accordingly. Shias difer with regards to who they deem trustworthy and they do that cuz of their historical account . But cursing is not islamically grounded and is bidah

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 5912
Tbh, you are likely to live a meaningless cucked life.
As a former Agnostic Atheist, i'm proud of being Muslim now.
@Shrek2OnDvD ,mirin my conversion akhy
Indeed my brother

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Sikkunt23 and KING REIDYZ
I have to do dawah everywhere I go and it's hard for me to gain weight, I see it as a blessing tho.

Anyway i hope you learn more about islam, and dont put Ali (RA) on a pedestal, Abu Bakr, was more virtuous than him, and Aisha is his daughter, you're the one causing fitna bro, mentioning old things, the sahaba loved each other and they're partly why we're Muslim.

The hadith Aisha (RA) narrated couldn't be narrated by anyone else, bc she was prophets sallallahu alayhi wa sallam wife, and she was a teacher (in that respect) so we hold her to a high position
Again the world isn’t black and white . U seem truly low iq . Ur bringing ur perspective in ur stance , again ur perspective . Shias don’t agree with sunni books for their own reasons . It’s a difference of opinion . and at the end of the day if u say ur shadaah , believe in it and don’t commit shirk ur a Muslim . Simple as that .

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 5912 and Deleted member 6380

its true, without sahaba we wouldnt have ahadith and we wouldnt know about certain traditions or sayings.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, Sikkunt23 and Deleted member 6380
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 5912 and Sikkunt23
The average shia is educated and more amicable.

The average sunni is a retarded jihadist
You're stirring up a fire I see
Again the world isn’t black and white . U seem truly low iq .
I read until this part and had to agree

Nah but fr tho bro, open your heart and dont just follow blindly, I hope you follow the sunnah, and you become one of us (ahl al sunnah)

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite

Nah but fr tho bro, open your heart and dont just follow blindly, I hope you follow the sunnah, and you become one of us (all al sunnah)
ahl-e-sunnah is a minority in pakistan, with deobandis (wahabi-like) and barelvis (sufis) being the biggest sects. personally i despise deobandis because they are pro-india and anti-pakistan. jfl at hating your own country.

• +1
ahl-e-sunnah is a minority in pakistan, with deobandis (wahabi-like) and barelvis (sufis) being the biggest sects. personally i despise deobandis because they are pro-india and anti-pakistan. jfl at hating your own country.
Deobandis tableeghees, are doing bid'ah and they are sufis, but that's obvious.

Anyway, doing bid'ah is pretty serious bc if you die without repenting you will go to hell for it.

I avoid tableeghees, I call them out on their bidah me and my bro 2 years ago, i heard some lef their group alhamdulillah, but the rest who didn't leave i just avoid bc i dont want anything to do with them, legit they try to invite me sometimes, but why would i do a deed Allah won't accept?

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23

Nah but fr tho bro, open your heart and dont just follow blindly, I hope you follow the sunnah, and you become one of us (ahl al sunnah)
Ur the one who follows blindly if u think “ my way to the highway “ lol . Speak about thinks common to people , then discuss further on topics of debate .

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and Deleted member 6380
Ur the one who follows blindly if u think “ my way to the highway “ lol . Speak about thinks common to people , then discuss further on topics of debate .
You're probably right bro idk what I'm speaking about, I'm not even retarded I just haven't slept enough, anyway bye brocel I'm leaving until the topic is changed, this is getting ot of hand

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
Deobandis tableeghees, are doing bid'ah and they are sufis, but that's obvious.

Anyway, doing bid'ah is pretty serious bc if you die without repenting you will go to hell for it.

I avoid tableeghees, I call them out on their bidah me and my bro 2 years ago, i heard some lef their group alhamdulillah, but the rest who didn't leave i just avoid bc i dont want anything to do with them, legit they try to invite me sometimes, but why would i do a deed Allah won't accept?
i was seated next to a tableeghi, they seemed nice. definitely preach-ish which is not my cup of tea but whatever. also there are 2 kinds of bidah, from what ive heard, and one is good and one is bad, and you get rewarded for the good one. for instance telling ppl to donate money directly every jummah would be bidah but it would be the good kind because youre making people give charity.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6380
i was seated next to a tableeghi, they seemed nice. definitely preach-ish which is not my cup of tea but whatever. also there are 2 kinds of bidah, from what ive heard, and one is good and one is bad, and you get rewarded for the good one. for instance telling ppl to donate money directly every jummah would be bidah but it would be the good kind because youre making people give charity.
Idk about that bro, good Bidah is reviving prophets sunnah again, like taraaweeh etc. Not newly formed bidah, what the tableeghees are doing isn't bad intention, but it's still bidah bc the prophet sallallahu malachi was Salam didn't do it

• Ugh..
Idk about that bro, good Bidah is reviving prophets sunnah again, like taraaweeh etc. Not newly formed bidah, what the tableeghees are doing isn't bad intention, but it's still bidah bc the prophet sallallahu malachi was Salam didn't do it
well i only think about things logically. i dont see the harm in making people do good as long as it is in line with islamic beliefs. that is the logical conclusion to me. btw i think youre mixing up sunnah with (good) bidah with that last sentence. those things are completely unrelated since sunnah means an established ritual/doing whereas bidah means innovation which means its not established in the sense its a new ritual/doing.

• +1
If you aren't a giga salafi you aren't muslim
If you ever missed a prayer in your life and haven't made it up yet, you aren't muslim
100% of the """muslims""" itt would be whipped 1000x or beheaded if we applied islamic law (including me)

simple as

jfl at being religious but not taking it seriously

but muh allah forgives sins :soy::soy::soy::soy:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: chaddyboi66, thickdickdaddy27, Sikkunt23 and 5 others
If you aren't a giga salafi you aren't muslim
If you ever missed a prayer in your life and haven't made it up yet, you aren't muslim
100% of the """muslims""" itt would be whipped 1000x or beheaded if we applied islamic law (including me)

simple as

jfl at being religious but not taking it seriously

but muh allah forgives sins :soy::soy::soy::soy:
1. The prophet sallallahu alayhi wa Salam and sahaba didn't call themselves salafi
2. You cannot make up deliberately missed prayers and if you deliberately dont pray you have left the fold of islam
3. Most muslims dont commit adultery or stuff to get whipped oddly homosexuality among youth is increasing in Egypt and Saudi, after reading .co I realised it's because of the hypergamy

Also one of the biggest sin you can do is despair of Allah's mercy,
"O my sons! Go you and enquire about Yusuf (Joseph) and his brother, and never give up hope of Allah's Mercy. Certainly no one despairs of Allah's Mercy, except the people who disbelieve."

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and sytyl
1. The prophet sallallahu alayhi wa Salam and sahaba didn't call themselves salafi
2. You cannot make up deliberately missed prayers and if you deliberately dont pray you have left the fold of islam
3. Most muslims dont commit adultery or stuff to get whipped oddly homosexuality among youth is increasing in Egypt and Saudi, after reading .co I realised it's because of the hypergamy

Also one of the biggest sin you can do is despair of Allah's mercy,
"O my sons! Go you and enquire about Yusuf (Joseph) and his brother, and never give up hope of Allah's Mercy. Certainly no one despairs of Allah's Mercy, except the people who disbelieve."

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Sikkunt23, TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 6380
  • +1
Im the 281 comment

• Love it
Reactions: Arkantos
in ur social group maybe

but the biggest moggers are ethnics

its a fact but you have to be chad for it to be a halo

ur probs american - american muslims r the worst they have the liberal ones

ye its in my social group, but those girls seem to act very devout/religious among their families and muslim peers

idt any overarching ppl are the biggest moggers, seeing gl ppl is quite rare and is enough to stand out no matter what group u belong to. my younger brother is 5.5 psl ish with brown skin, eyes, hair and gets a fuckton of random compliments about his face.

ive never stayed in europe for a prolonged period of time, but seems like brown ppl in NA are much more well off therefore more liberal? brown ppl in europe are pretty much in their own communities compared to blending (which i personally like) here so prob stronger culturally?

• +1
Reactions: Administrator
ye its in my social group, but those girls seem to act very devout/religious among their families and muslim peers

idt any overarching ppl are the biggest moggers, seeing gl ppl is quite rare and is enough to stand out no matter what group u belong to. my younger brother is 5.5 psl ish with brown skin, eyes, hair and gets a fuckton of random compliments about his face.

ive never stayed in europe for a prolonged period of time, but seems like brown ppl in NA are much more well off therefore more liberal? brown ppl in europe are pretty much in their own communities compared to blending (which i personally like) here so prob stronger culturally?
yeah in europe they r more religious

i would expose a girl if she is a whore

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and curryslayerordeath
@Baldingman1998 I'm exmuslim as well but i believe in God too, my parents legit were celebrating the killing of that French guy today saying all those people who were commemorating him today should have been bombarded jfllll

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27, Deleted member 2587, sytyl and 1 other person
@Baldingman1998 I'm exmuslim as well but i believe in God too, my parents legit were celebrating the killing of that French guy today saying all those people who were commemorating him today should have been bombarded jfllll
Yeah I'm not surprised many people among Muslims if not most secretly are with the killing. Atleast from the older serious generation. We are the apostates of .me mirin

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27, sytyl and TsarTsar444
Yeah I'm not surprised many people among Muslims if not most secretly are with the killing. Atleast from the older serious generation. We are the apostates of .me mirin
older generations are 100% for the killings, even many of the younger ones are except the girls here

• +1
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27, Baldingman1998 and sytyl
Even if a muslim publicly says they're against the killing, on the inside they at least partially believe he deserved it.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27, Sikkunt23, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
Even if a muslim publicly says they're against the killing, on the inside they at least partially believe he deserved it.
older generations are 100% for the killings, even many of the younger ones are except the girls here

The ignorant ones actually believe islam is a religion of piece and that killing one person is like killing all humanity (jfl at taking that verse when there are almost hundreds about enemies,jihad, violence etc etc).

And many women are hardcore believers and for the killing. Mostly western Muslims are more open minded etc but it depends. I think after the age of internet many are secretly doubtful because of access to more knowledge and seeing opposing views on the matter instead of living in a closed bubble. It's more of a sheep mentality and most people don't think twice or dare to question if he should or shouldn't be killed etc.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27, Sikkunt23, TsarTsar444 and 2 others
The ignorant ones actually believe islam is a religion of piece and that killing one person is like killing all humanity (jfl at taking that verse when there are almost hundreds about enemies,jihad, violence etc etc).

And many women are hardcore believers and for the killing. Mostly western Muslims are more open minded etc but it depends. I think after the age of internet many are secretly doubtful because of access to more knowledge and seeing opposition views on the matter instead of living in a closed bubble. It's more of a sheep mentality and most people don't think twice or dare to question if he should or shouldn't be killed etc.
tbh I only hate really religious people who are hypocrites (don't practice what they preach), as well as those who call themselves christian/muslim but are hateful

• +1
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27, Sikkunt23, curryslayerordeath and 1 other person
MUH MUH NORDS ARE CHADS :soy:
MUH MUH STREETSHITTERS LOW IQ LOW T AND SHIEEET

JFL Christianity mogs Islam to oblivion and I’m agnostic.

christians are pretty respectful if i tell them im agnostic and dont have beliefs in traditional religions, whereas muslims always act as if i burned the quran in front of them jfl. (v small sample size tho obv)

• +1
Reactions: Administrator
tbh I only hate really religious people who are hypocrites (don't practice what they preach), as well as those who call themselves christian/muslim but are hateful
Exactly 100%
Idc about religion or of people practice it's all good. But i get pissed when Muslims criticize someone and the irony is that Mohammad did the same or worse. Don't they realize they are mocking their own prophet? I mean i don't care I'm a dirty kefir but you are supposed to take your prophet as an example for all mankind

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and sytyl
@Baldingman1998 where you really a muslim?
I always thought you were a Christiaan man idk why

To my untrained eye he looks med/greek/christian arab whatever not muslim, I know muslim lebanese that look nothing like him

• +1
Yes i don't believe in any religion atm. I was never christian i don't think Christianity is true either.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
To my untrained eye he looks med/greek/christian arab whatever not muslim, I know muslim lebanese that look nothing like him
You're retarded I'm an arab

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Azoriko, thickdickdaddy27, sytyl and 1 other person
I'm literally Balding at 20 years old only inbred arab genes can be this Subhuman

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27, Deleted member 7580, Deleted member 2634 and 3 others
300 comments and 9 pages simply because someone said he's converting to Islam, gotta love the tribalism on this forum jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos and johncruz12345