I'm gonna convert to Islam!

To my untrained eye he looks med/greek/christian arab whatever not muslim, I know muslim lebanese that look nothing like him
Also i shave my beard because i go from 3 psl to 0.1 with my neckbeard

Screenshot 20200920 113522  01  01  01

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Arkantos, Deleted member 5912 and lutte
no man you lool balkan tbh
which is white
doesnt look like the typical Arab guy
I don't look very dark but Arabs have many complexions. I'm arab i don't have any white features. Look

Screenshot 20200721 170619

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2634, lutte, sytyl and 1 other person
brutal shit
you could have been chadlite or high tier normie with nw1
Hair is life indeed. Even the girl i boned wouldn't bone me unless i grew out my hair. she never said it btw but was obvious(was shaving it for a year to restore it with microneedling etc) and thank God it improved but still nw3

IMG 20201018 050603  01
IMG 20201016 002752

1st one frauded lighting and second one is unfrauded lighting. My hope is in one more year i can restore more and make a thread. Used fin for 1 month then stopped can't handle the sides

• +1
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27, lutte, sytyl and 1 other person
Hair is life indeed. Even the girl i boned wouldn't bone me unless i grew out my hair. she never said it btw but was obvious(was shaving it for a year to restore it with microneedling etc) and thank God it improved but still nw3

View attachment 741991View attachment 741996

1st one frauded lighting and second one is unfrauded lighting. My hope is in one more year i can restore more and make a thread. Used fin for 1 month then stopped can't handle the sides
Impressive that you managed to bring so much of it back, I would've given up and started coping with a hair system

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
iran = shia = non muslim

you do realise shia people whip themselves every year and some even worship a man

they arent muslims afaik

if u cant grow a beard no problem bro there are schoalrs that can barely grow one View attachment 741501

most muslim countires are bad i live in the uk and its the best country for muslims in the western world

but north africa is good

middle east is the best but only works if ur a high skill worker like a doctor engineer maybe english teacher

you can also go to malaysia

if u dont pray cuz no one is watching you that means ur faith in Allah is weak

iran isnt muslim brah

the best country for me is uk tbh there are a growing number of muslims and there are a lot of opportunities here

i can practicse islam freely - women can wear the islamic niqaab and they cant be discrminated

high quality of life etc

a lot of "muslim" countries arent all that

i wanted to move to uae or north africa but its not worth it currently unless i get my education but even then i want my kids to be successful and you cant do that in a 2nd or 3rd world
Dont move to uae if you are a muslim tbh.

View attachment 741991View attachment 741996

Use toppik to make it look like higher density

• +1
Reactions: sytyl and Baldingman1998
Its true they are racist most of them, to people of darker skin and so on, but they are way better than non Muslim countries

I've been thinking about hijrah for 2 years and more now since I was 13

But i advise you to watch this brother

UAE isnt racist to people to darker skin. Its just that they are racost to the low class workers from India. They arent racist to specifically dark skin.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6380
UAE isnt racist to people to darker skin. Its just that they are racost to the low class workers from India. They arent racist to specifically dark skin.
Yes, but no, actually I dont care

Nigga penis.

For real those I never face racism so could care less :: PP

@lutte you are a friendly and intelligent guy. If u think this is the right choice then go for it my dear friend. I know you have a big interest in other languages and cultures and the women too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, sytyl and lutte
300 comments and 9 pages simply because someone said he's converting to Islam, gotta love the tribalism on this forum jfl.
Race threads and religion threads honestly.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gargantuan, Biggdink and Deleted member 5912
@lutte you are a friendly and intelligent guy. If u think this is the right choice then go for it my dear friend. I know you have a big interest in other languages and cultures and the women too.
Tack broder

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 5393
Beautiful verse tbh

Or (bethink thee of) the like of him who, passing by a township which had fallen into utter ruin, exclaimed: How shall Allah give this township life after its death? And Allah made him die a hundred years, then brought him back to life. He said: How long hast thou tarried? (The man) said: I have tarried a day or part of a day.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3635, Chadelite and sytyl
cucked

• +1
So for the past few months I've become more and more interested in Islam and I finally decided to go to a Mosque and talk to our local Imam about the religion. He was really understanding about a Swede being interested in converting and was very nice to answer my questions and doubts regarding Islam. He even gave me a Quran for free and materials for learning Arabic!

Proof:
View attachment 741330

I haven't said the Shahada yet, we agreed it would be best if he were to teach me more about what Islam and being a Muslim means first.

I went there on a Friday so there were a lot of people there, and I got some HARD IOI:s from the cute girls that were there. Locking eye contact and smiling at me, touching their Hijabs, wispering to each other and looking at me. The older family men also were very friendly and seemed keen to make a good impression on me. They were very interested and happy to see a Swede converting to Islam.

Very exited about the spiriual journey to come! Already started learning Arabic. Might snag myself a cute Somali or Arab girl (or four!), we'll see!
MASHALLAH

tenor.gif

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4671, Deleted member 6723 and Darkstrand
So for the past few months I've become more and more interested in Islam and I finally decided to go to a Mosque and talk to our local Imam about the religion. He was really understanding about a Swede being interested in converting and was very nice to answer my questions and doubts regarding Islam. He even gave me a Quran for free and materials for learning Arabic!

Proof:
View attachment 741330

I haven't said the Shahada yet, we agreed it would be best if he were to teach me more about what Islam and being a Muslim means first.

I went there on a Friday so there were a lot of people there, and I got some HARD IOI:s from the cute girls that were there. Locking eye contact and smiling at me, touching their Hijabs, wispering to each other and looking at me. The older family men also were very friendly and seemed keen to make a good impression on me. They were very interested and happy to see a Swede converting to Islam.

Very exited about the spiriual journey to come! Already started learning Arabic. Might snag myself a cute Somali or Arab girl (or four!), we'll see!
mashallah brother welcome man

You are back?
Indeed.

I leave and return like ghost whenever I want, without anybody knowing.

I definitely could have farmed reacts by attention whoring by making a thread about leaving, but nah.

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand and Deleted member 6723
May Jesus guide you to the one true God ✝

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 6723

Proof:
View attachment 741330

mahallah bro

May Jesus guide you to the one true God ✝
This makes 0 sense give me a singular verse where Jesus claims to be God in the bible (there isn't any)

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
To my untrained eye he looks med/greek/christian arab whatever not muslim, I know muslim lebanese that look nothing like him

looks arab as fuck. many many arabs don't look very dark or whatever.

• +1
So was this just a larp or are u actually converting swedebro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, HeavenAdmιn, lutte and 1 other person
PM me 🥰 😻 :feelsgah:

• Love it
Reactions: HeavenAdmιn
@Baldingman1998 sorry I have to go tend to my newly bought goats I'll be back soon

• JFL
Reactions: Azoriko and Baldingman1998
Also atheist arent real atheist, you guys are just lazy as fuck to read a damn book because u have over fried dopamine receptors and cannot sit more than 10 minutes without launching a csgo game

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and lutte
@Baldingman1998 This goat milk is pretty good, it's a shame it's not commercially avaliable here

or wdyt @Yuyevon

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and Baldingman1998