I'm gonna convert to Islam!

jfl if you think muslim girls are virgins

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
french people mock jesus even make him gay - no reaction by christians or anyone

french people mock muhammad saw - the nibba gets beheaded

jfl the guy was 18 year old chechen too

talk shit about islam = islamaphobic and you get cancelled

talk shit about christianity = progressive!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2587
@KING REIDYZ @Salludon @Chadelite @Toodlydood

Please read what i said here, it's not about religion, but about OP. 👇👇

everyone who tries to explain islam to him is retarded cause he will still remain atheist, and he just came TO FUCK YOUR MUSLIM WOMEN, how don't you understand, that's what his post was about, larp about how he got some IOI, why did he had to post that, ask yourself... you are fucking retarded if you didn't get it..

Anyways, i'm not gonna rack up this shitty thread with replies anymore as the imbecile is betraying people around just so he can fuck some women, that's the lowest scum on the earth that needs to be executed (even shitnics are better). OP doesn't know anything about religion and you all are just wasting your time if you think you're converting him to islam (JFL), he don't give a fuck.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and Deleted member 9380
even orthodox is cucked to an extent since no country follows christianity otherwise every woman would dress like this
View attachment 741491

also if you look into christianity it has so many holes - "God died for our sins" - jfl clown religion. God also shat in a bush and got his ass beat? ha ha
Christianism is legit retarded, how can God, sacrifice himself to himself, may God guide people as much as possible, because a lot will rot in hell for this pagan concept of God being a mortal human

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Chadelite
lmao you muslims literally marry ur cousins
there is nothing wrong with 1st cousin marriage and if ur cousin was hot u would marry her too - marriage isnt forced either

what do you thin elite families have been doing forever? they marry their cousins but no one says "muh inbred prince William"

He can do that either-fucking way as a Christian in some minor group of EE country, but why just not betray his own religion to become more sinful i guess

This is another level of low

Edit: Anyways it's so over for OP, everyone who tries to explain islam to him is retarded cause he will still remain atheist, and he just came TO FUCK YOUR MUSLIM WOMEN, how don't you understand, that's what his post was about, larp about how he got some IOI, why did he had to post that, ask yourself... you are fucking retarded if you didn't get it..

Anyways, i'm not gonna rack up this shitty thread with replies anymore as the imbecile is betraying people around just so he can fuck some women, that's the lowest scum on the earth that needs to be executed (even shitnics are better). OP doesn't know anything about religion and you all are just wasting your time if you think you're converting him to islam (JFL), he don't give a fuck.
Mirin’ this dark triad sociopath if true

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Mateusz74 and Chintuck22
idk man
In iran theres parties everyday and alcohol is consumed too
What if you dont pray assuming no one is watching?
What are possible countries you can move to?
What if you cant grow beard like me?
people are flawed and it goes without saying that people can never actually represent a religion. no matter how peaceful or how violent.

ummm, you saw that and u believe in god tho?
Well i believe in God because of a personal experience several times. But I'm 100% sure all religion is man made especially after studying islam very well.
I'm not going to open all the hadiths right now but
There are things that make so little sense that it's obvious it can't be from god if the Muslims want i can make a giant thread with many arguments etc. But the truth is no one wants the reality they just want to be right even if they are wrong so il probs never do that.

ok who started the religion war ?

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
lmao you muslims literally marry ur cousins
you understand that everyones at least 1/50th cousin to one another right? humans belong to one species, no matter race. i like how ppl try to cope with "cousin fuckers" when youre literally the same. your parents, grandparents etc were all cousins to each other.

• +1
Reactions: bugeye
welcome bro 😍

• +1
Reactions: lutte
ALL HAIL ALLAH MY FRIENDO
IMAGINE GETTING A 12Y VIRGIN CUTIE CAUSE U GAVE HER DAD 3 HORSES AND A COW
horses are not cheap tho

need to moneymaxx

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
@KING REIDYZ @Salludon @Chadelite @Toodlydood

Please read what i said here, it's not about religion, but about OP. 👇👇
Ok, then you are right tbh.
I also made this mistake when I was a Christian, because since my oneitis was Christian like me, i got more religious just for her.
So yeah, only convert for yourself not for others.

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
  • JFL
Reactions: lutte, Baldingman1998 and Copeful
you understand that everyones at least 1/50th cousin to one another right? humans belong to one species, no matter race. i like how ppl try to cope with "cousin fuckers" when youre literally the same. your parents, grandparents etc were all cousins to each other.
thats fake, jewish conart
i do not share ancestry with niggers
nevertheless, the more closely related a family member you muslims fuck, the more disabled your shitcoloured spawns will be

idk man
In iran theres parties everyday and alcohol is consumed too
What if you dont pray assuming no one is watching?
What are possible countries you can move to?
What if you cant grow beard like me?
iran = shia = non muslim

you do realise shia people whip themselves every year and some even worship a man

they arent muslims afaik

if u cant grow a beard no problem bro there are schoalrs that can barely grow one

most muslim countires are bad i live in the uk and its the best country for muslims in the western world

but north africa is good

middle east is the best but only works if ur a high skill worker like a doctor engineer maybe english teacher

you can also go to malaysia

if u dont pray cuz no one is watching you that means ur faith in Allah is weak

iran isnt muslim brah

the best country for me is uk tbh there are a growing number of muslims and there are a lot of opportunities here

i can practicse islam freely - women can wear the islamic niqaab and they cant be discrminated

high quality of life etc

a lot of "muslim" countries arent all that

i wanted to move to uae or north africa but its not worth it currently unless i get my education but even then i want my kids to be successful and you cant do that in a 2nd or 3rd world

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
nevertheless, the more closely related a family member you muslims fuck, the more disabled your shitcoloured spawns will be
u hate islam but it lives rent free

if you hate islam then why do you comment on this thread - dont break your monitor!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6380
Nothing wrong with giving respect to the god u believe in
Islam sees Christians and Jews as misguided corrupt people that should pay the jizya, be converted, or die. And you can't be friends with them only befriend Muslims

@lutte there is no one between you and Allah

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
fuken semite fairytales from the desert of camelistan

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
jfl at your muh ebil jews cope, your parents are cousin fuckers and you will be a cousin fucker too.

• +1
iran = shia = non muslim

you do realise shia people whip themselves every year and some even worship a man

they arent muslims afaik

if u cant grow a beard no problem bro there are schoalrs that can barely grow one View attachment 741501

most muslim countires are bad i live in the uk and its the best country for muslims in the western world

but north africa is good

middle east is the best but only works if ur a high skill worker like a doctor engineer maybe english teacher

you can also go to malaysia

if u dont pray cuz no one is watching you that means ur faith in Allah is weak

iran isnt muslim brah

the best country for me is uk tbh there are a growing number of muslims and there are a lot of opportunities here

i can practicse islam freely - women can wear the islamic niqaab and they cant be discrminated

high quality of life etc

a lot of "muslim" countries arent all that

i wanted to move to uae or north africa but its not worth it currently unless i get my education but even then i want my kids to be successful and you cant do that in a 2nd or 3rd world
You realize Shia are half this forum right?

@lutte there is no one between you and Allah
dude u will get a virgin wife even tho ur psl isnt that high they are crying for u

just get a hair transplat nad beardmaxx gymcell and ur good - no good muslim girl can have a boyfriend the ones i know never had them some are whores but a way to tell if a girl is a whore is to look at her mum - how she dresses and talks to men is what she is like

and how is her relationship with her dad? if its good she will be good if she is a single mom type then its over

islam truly is the way of life

• +1
jfl at your muh ebil jews cope, your parents are cousin fuckers and you will be a cousin fucker too.
brith defects from 1st cousin marriages are a meme - the non muslims always skew the data look

tldr : birth defects are rare - most are easily corrected before the child is 1 yr old and if the child has a birth defect that's Allah's will and we cant do anything abt it

Attachments

• 1603044845432.png
    1603044845432.png
    67.9 KB · Views: 3
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar
dude u will get a virgin wife even tho ur psl isnt that high they are crying for u

just get a hair transplat nad beardmaxx gymcell and ur good - no good muslim girl can have a boyfriend the ones i know never had them some are whores but a way to tell if a girl is a whore is to look at her mum - how she dresses and talks to men is what she is like

and how is her relationship with her dad? if its good she will be good if she is a single mom type then its over

how can I test if islam women would like me ?
Theres hardly anyone using tinder in these countries?

how can I test if islam women would like me ?
Theres hardly anyone using tinder in these countries?
no good muslim woman uses tinder

what country do u live in?

we can talk in PMs

if u wanna marry a muslim girl generally you go to a mosque they do matchmaking

if not there are muslim marriage sites but they arent that good since they arent that islamic

the mosque should help you tbh in the uk they do

u need to talk to a womans (wali) guardian to marry her usualy her father -and most wont let u marry then if u recently converted to islam u need to be firm etc

for women its different since they dont lead the household so a lot of convert women get married straightaway but men can too but i wouldnt marry my daughter to a recently converted guy since i need to see how he is after 1-2 years

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gengar, Biggdink and Deleted member 6380
answer that anyway? kind of an important question / note..
there is barely any shia here

shias are mostly iran or iraqi

both are 3rd world shitholes tbh they even get bombed

those countires do a lot of plastic surgery like rhinoplasty

most muslims here are pakistani or indian

so they are mostly sunni

• +1

Thanks brocel

Agreed la ilaha illallah muhammadun rasulullah

I will keep saying this loudly even if the ladies dislike it

Idk why kefir translated to ladies.. Samsung is weird

• +1

so they are mostly sunni

tbh

@Baldingman1998

Thanks brocel

Agreed la ilaha illallah muhammadun rasulullah

I will keep saying this loudly even if the ladies dislike it

Idk why kefir translated to ladies.. Samsung is weird
legit brah

uae is overrated shit weather and the emiratis have a big ego + they are racist to dark skin people and people with a non european or na passport

i will stay in england for the foreseeable future - perhaps in 30 years i will leave

but i wanted to be a footballer when i was young so i will let my son be a pro footballer tbh

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345

so they are mostly sunni
That's wrong iran iraq lebanon Syria etc many countries in middle east are shia majority and even outside the middle east

Muh Muslim virgins

Op has mentioned in past that he like girls with brown skin tone so I’m sure he’a converting for pussy

• Love it
Reactions: curryslayerordeath
no good muslim woman uses tinder

what country do u live in?

we can talk in PMs

if u wanna marry a muslim girl generally you go to a mosque they do matchmaking

if not there are muslim marriage sites but they arent that good since they arent that islamic

the mosque should help you tbh in the uk they do

u need to talk to a womans (wali) guardian to marry her usualy her father -and most wont let u marry then if u recently converted to islam u need to be firm etc

for women its different since they dont lead the household so a lot of convert women get married straightaway but men can too but i wouldnt marry my daughter to a recently converted guy since i need to see how he is after 1-2 years
Go use tinder please , lots of Muslim girls are on it and they match with non Muslims too

Islam sees Christians and Jews as misguided corrupt people that should pay the jizya, be converted, or die. And you can't be friends with them only befriend Muslims
Are u Christian

Can anyone guide me in making me a better Muslim? I’m having a hard time following prayers and also have a hard time with my faith. It will be greatly appreciated if you can guide me into making me a really good Muslim. And congrats op. Hope you find a nice clean girl to marry and raise Muslim kids. Islam will always be based and it is the last religion that’s not cucked.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Blackout.xl and Deleted member 5912
Can anyone guide me in making me a better Muslim? I’m having a hard time following prayers and also have a hard time with my faith. It will be greatly appreciated if you can guide me into making me a really good Muslim. And congrats op. Hope you find a nice clean girl to marry and raise Muslim kids. Islam will always be based and it is the last religion that’s not cucked.
first step is learning more about it
im doing this too because I want to be a better person
as of now I want to finish reading the quaran
and I want to stay away from degenerate stuff which is quite ez

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2587
Okay I'm not religious but wouldn't say I'm an atheist either.
Just got one question: If God/Allah real why you ugly and isn't changing your looks thru surgery changing his image of u?

You should read the Quran and the hadiths. After you read the go and ask imams regarding things you disagree with. If you study it well you might just might leave it

You should read the Quran and the hadiths. After you read the go and ask imams regarding things you disagree with. If you study it well you might just might leave it
Did you leave Islam?

Just got one question: If God/Allah real why you ugly and isn't changing your looks thru surgery changing his image of u?
your development is fucked from the womb
geuss who did it

• JFL
Reactions: lutte and Deleted member 5187
His image of u is your soul. Not your face

• +1
Reactions: lutte, Deleted member 2587, Deleted member 5187 and 1 other person
Did you leave Islam?
I'm tempted to say yes but it's unfair for me to affect your faith without you coming with your own conclusion. So i will say study it seriously. Like actually understand everything etc and come to your own conclusion

your development is fucked from the womb
geuss who did it
Is this why arabs love incest cause they believe the kid will be normal if Allah willing